Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLivioDoubleFang
Outlaw of the Midwest
Male

Loc: United States Flag
CDC's Vaccine Safety Research is Exposed as Flawed and Falsified in Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal
    #736079 - 06/14/14 07:56 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Substantial Scientific Evidence Exists that Vaccine Ingredient is a Developmental Neurotoxin

WATCHUNG, N.J., June 13, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Just months after U.S. Congressman Bill Posey compared the Center for Disease Control (CDC)'s vaccine safety studies to the SEC's Bernie Madoff scandal, malfeasance in the CDC's studies of thimerosal-containing vaccines has, for the first time, been documented in peer-reviewed scientific literature. While the CDC states on its website that "low doses of thimerosal in vaccines do not cause harm, and are only associated with minor local injection site reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site," the journal BioMed Research International now provides direct evidence that the CDC's safety assurances about the mercury-containing preservative are not fact-based, according to the article's lead author, Brian Hooker, PhD.

Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140612/117635

The paper opens by citing over 165 studies that have found Thimerosal to be harmful, including 16 studies that had reported outcomes in human infants and children of death, acrodynia, poisoning, allergic reaction, malformations, auto-immune reaction, Well's syndrome, developmental delay and neurodevelopmental disorders including tics, speech delay, language delay, ADHD and autism. These findings by multiple independent research groups over the past 75+ years have consistently found thimerosal to be harmful. "Substantial scientific evidence exists and has existed for many years that the vaccine ingredient thimerosal is a developmental neurotoxin" says George Lucier, former Associate Director of the National Toxicology Program.

Studies showing harm from thimerosal sharply contradict published outcomes of six CDC coauthored and sponsored papers – the very studies that CDC relies upon to declare that thimerosal is "safe" for use in infant and maternal vaccines. Dr. Hooker, biochemist and vaccine industry watchdog, said of the six CDC studies, "Each of these papers is fatally flawed from a statistics standpoint and several of the papers represent issues of scientific malfeasance.  For example, important data showing a relationship between thimerosal exposure and autism are withheld from three of the publications (Price et al. 2010, Verstraeten et al. 2003 and Madsen et al. 2003).  This type of cherry-picking of data by the CDC in order to change the results of important research studies to support flawed and dangerous vaccination policies should not be tolerated." 

Dr. Boyd Haley, international expert in mercury toxicity and a co-author of the recently published paper said "There is no doubt that authorities in the CDC have initiated and participated in a cover-up of vaccine-induced damage from thimerosal to our children----and this I consider criminal." The paper, "Methodological Issues and Evidence of Malfeasance in Research Purporting to Show Thimerosal in Vaccines is Safe," was published on June 6 and contains eight pages of evidence that the CDC has had knowledge of the vaccine preservative's neurological risks, yet continues to cover them up.

The paper concludes, "five of the publications examined in this review were directly commissioned by the CDC, raising the possible issue of conflict of interests or research bias, since vaccine promotion is a central mission of the CDC. Conceivably, if serious neurological disorders are found to be related to Thimerosal in vaccines, such findings could possibly be viewed as damaging to the vaccine program."

Dr. Hooker has submitted over 100 FOIA requests to the CDC over the past 10 years and has amassed thousands of pages of documents showing malfeasance in the CDC's vaccine safety program.  Hooker revealed that one CDC document quoted a top official instructing CDC employees to "Review all correspondences and documents to see if there is 'foreseeable harm' to the agency if they were released" so the documents could be redacted by CDC attorneys prior to release.

Barry Segal, founder of the Focus Autism Foundation and former entrepreneur whose company sales peaked near $2 billion said, "We are in the process of exposing what may be the biggest federal scandal ever with immense damage to our economy and our people, especially our children who are the future of our country. Their health has been compromised by mercury in vaccines. We need Congress to take action now. Thimerosal must be banned."

A more effective vaccine preservative "2PE" has replaced thimerosal in many other vaccines and possesses a much better safety profile according to Dr. Hooker. 

The Focus Autism Foundation is dedicated to providing information to the public that exposes the cause or causes of the autism epidemic and the rise of chronic illnesses – focusing specifically on the role of vaccinations. To learn more, visit FocusAutism.org.  A Shot of Truth is an educational campaign sponsored by Focus Autism.

Source: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cdcs-vaccine-safety-research-exposed-115600020.html
Do you believe vaccinations currently on the market are safe for use in the development stages of a child?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (06/14/14 04:56 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Edited by LivioDoubleFang (06/14/14 07:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: CDC's Vaccine Safety Research is Exposed as Flawed and Falsified in Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal [Re: LivioDoubleFang]
    #736103 - 06/14/14 01:53 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

You should do some deeper digging.

http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/48/4/456.full

There is NO link between vaccines, and autism.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: CDC's Vaccine Safety Research is Exposed as Flawed and Falsified in Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #736151 - 06/14/14 08:51 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Not this again...:doublefacepalm:

Thiomersal has been mostly phased out in vaccines in the US and Europe. Aside from that, of the remaining vaccines, the concentration of thiomersal is on the order of <5 micrograms per vaccine.

Thiomersal is metabolized in the body into ethylmercury, which has been shown to NOT bioaccumulate. The half-life of ethylmercury in adults is 18 days.

Methylmercury is the stuff you have to worry about. Methylmercury strongly bioaccumulates (which is why it shows up in apex predator fish like swordfish and salmon). A child has a much more likely chance of receiving dangerous levels of mercury via their diet (and their mother's diet).

This is a dumb reason to kill herd immunity in the population...

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Invisibledrawde
Re: CDC's Vaccine Safety Research is Exposed as Flawed and Falsified in Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal [Re: Data]
    #736162 - 06/14/14 10:08 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I still feel on the fence about vaccines.

I'm going to have to do a lot more research before I have children to make a fully informed decision.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: CDC's Vaccine Safety Research is Exposed as Flawed and Falsified in Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal [Re: drawde]
    #736164 - 06/14/14 10:24 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

More research is always a good idea. :cool::thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineLivioDoubleFang
Outlaw of the Midwest
Male

Re: CDC's Vaccine Safety Research is Exposed as Flawed and Falsified in Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal [Re: drawde]
    #736177 - 06/15/14 07:51 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

This is also where I stand on the topic of vaccines. However, as this article has suggested, scientific data can be manipulated to serve a purpose for those who would benefit from doing so. As someone who remains skeptical of all things, I must continue reading and researching to formulate my own belief on this topic.

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

Re: CDC's Vaccine Safety Research is Exposed as Flawed and Falsified in Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal [Re: LivioDoubleFang]
    #736221 - 06/15/14 04:05 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

What about vaccines for traveling? Still think you should get them? (ie. hep A&B or typhoid)

OfflineLivioDoubleFang
Outlaw of the Midwest
Male

Re: CDC's Vaccine Safety Research is Exposed as Flawed and Falsified in Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal [Re: Ben18]
    #736243 - 06/15/14 05:08 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ben18 said:
What about vaccines for traveling? Still think you should get them? (ie. hep A&B or typhoid)

As I have stated in my post above, there are a lot of things which I don't know about vaccinations. On this issue in particular, I feel divided because I know that it has been vaccinations which have assisted in bringing our society to where it is - but then on the other hand, I read a lot of stories coming from first-hand accounts of what vaccinations have done to them.

I'm all about learning new information through research, just at this point in time I have not gathered enough to make my own conclusions to this topic.

Me personally, I'm all about natural medicines and remedies which are starting to make a comeback in society.

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

#736246 - 06/15/14 05:18 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Fair enough and I agree with you.

But lets say you were going out of the country into a country that is well known for carrying viruses and diseases that could make you sick or kill you.

Would you get the preventive vaccines?

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#736247 - 06/15/14 05:31 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LivioDoubleFang said:
Quote:

Ben18 said:

As I have stated in my post above, there are a lot of things which I don't know about vaccinations. On this issue in particular, I feel divided because I know that it has been vaccinations which have assisted in bringing our society to where it is - but then on the other hand, I read a lot of stories coming from first-hand accounts of what vaccinations have done to them.

I'm all about learning new information through research, just at this point in time I have not gathered enough to make my own conclusions to this topic.

Me personally, I'm all about natural medicines and remedies which are starting to make a comeback in society.

Could you elaborate on these first-hand accounts of vaccine-related issues?

--------------------

OfflineLivioDoubleFang
Outlaw of the Midwest
Male

Re: CDC's Vaccine Safety Research is Exposed as Flawed and Falsified in Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal [Re: Data] * 1
    #736255 - 06/15/14 06:09 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Just in my neck of the woods, I have worked with people who used to regularly get the influenza vaccinations that could be commonly found at your local CVS or Walgreen's pharmacies. In their cases, they were almost completed incapacitated from going to their employers or doing just what we would consider our daily activities. Then there are the YouTube testimonials and numerous articles which can be located through a simple Google search. And yes, I am acutely aware of the fact that not everything found on the internet is the literal truth - a simple, yet hard concept for some to grasp. This is partially the reason why I try to find good scholarly articles written by individuals attending reputable educational institutions.

You have to realize that I am very skeptical of information coming from government institutions or even those with ties to pharmaceutical corporations. This is partially why I am caught in between the facts and lies which are in such abundance these days.

To answer a previous question that was asked, I can honestly say that in traveling to another country - I wouldn't get any recommended vaccinations before departing without researching them first. Are all vaccinations harmful? Maybe not. In my opinion, I'm not so certain that hitting a developing child with so many vaccinations in such a short amount of time is such a good idea. However, what do I know? I don't have a PhD in medicine - I'm just some guy attending a university for computer programming and journalism. I feel that it is up to the individual(s) affected to do their own research and make their decisions based from it. Whether that decision is right or wrong is simply in the eye of the beholder.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #736263 - 06/15/14 07:36 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

The evidence is pretty stacked in vaccines being safe, and one can argue that the science can be flawed. But scientists are some of the few people who like finding out the truth, someone implicating a bunch of trained scientists of conspiracy requires more proof than an article sourced from yahoo news.

Frankly I just want to take anti-science people around back and blow their brains out, but that's just to speed up the mass human die off I hope happens very, very, very soon. Morons don't deserve life as far as I care, then again as far as I believe nobody deserves anything.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#736272 - 06/15/14 08:33 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LivioDoubleFang said:
Just in my neck of the woods, I have worked with people who used to regularly get the influenza vaccinations that could be commonly found at your local CVS or Walgreen's pharmacies. In their cases, they were almost completed incapacitated from going to their employers or doing just what we would consider our daily activities. Then there are the YouTube testimonials and numerous articles which can be located through a simple Google search. And yes, I am acutely aware of the fact that not everything found on the internet is the literal truth - a simple, yet hard concept for some to grasp. This is partially the reason why I try to find good scholarly articles written by individuals attending reputable educational institutions.

You have to realize that I am very skeptical of information coming from government institutions or even those with ties to pharmaceutical corporations. This is partially why I am caught in between the facts and lies which are in such abundance these days.

To answer a previous question that was asked, I can honestly say that in traveling to another country - I wouldn't get any recommended vaccinations before departing without researching them first. Are all vaccinations harmful? Maybe not. In my opinion, I'm not so certain that hitting a developing child with so many vaccinations in such a short amount of time is such a good idea. However, what do I know? I don't have a PhD in medicine - I'm just some guy attending a university for computer programming and journalism. I feel that it is up to the individual(s) affected to do their own research and make their decisions based from it. Whether that decision is right or wrong is simply in the eye of the beholder.

Anecdotal evidence holds little substance unless it is happening en masse (thousands of people verified by doctors in a city, or hundreds of thousands in the country), because there could be multiple factors at work.

For instance, your coworkers could be allergic to eggs to some degree. This would be the likely explanation if it is a recurring issue. This person should go get tested for this allergy, as this information can lead to a much happier life. :cool:

The other possibility is that your coworker's immune system is reacting strongly to the inactive culture. Any type of concentrated antigen injected into the body will cause this reaction, because thats what the vaccine is designed to do (activate the immune system so that it integrates the antigen into the immune system's "memory"). If your coworkers aren't taking care of their bodies, aren't getting enough sleep, are stressed out, etc...then this response may vary from the normal healthy human response.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that any thiomersal in any vaccine will not cause the problems you are talking about. Thiomersal and its metabolites freely disperse throughout the body, are eliminated from the body relatively quickly, and even at the concentration of thiomersal in the vaccine (if any at all since most vaccines don't have  use it) is such a low dose that it would never cause any of the symptoms you are talking about.

The problem with not trusting sources linked to government and "big pharma" is that they are some of the only entities with the money and infrastructure to properly perform real studies and data, instead of the information provided by most anti-vaccinists sites and articles. The vast majority of the time, this anti-vaccination information is either completely baseless, cites sources that are less reputable than government and "big pharma", or blends random bits of information found on the internet with preschool-like thought patterns to produce insane conclusions that lack even a hint of real research (but will scare the shit out of people who aren't properly informed, which is why this has become such a big deal recently).

My advice to skeptics: Good for you, please continue to research this topic if you have doubts...but please for the sake of our next generation go learn a little about researching government regulation, quality standards, the vaccine manufacturing process, how viruses and bacteria actually interact with a human cell, epidemiology and the need for whole-population vaccination programs (herd immunity), etc. You need to have a basic grasp of whats actually happening over multiple disciplines in order to properly weigh the pros and cons of vaccination, and to have a good grasp of the scope (people and timeframe) you will affect through this decision.

This affects more people than you think...and so you really need to think about what you are doing before refusing to vaccinate. That's my take on this...

--------------------

OfflineLivioDoubleFang
Outlaw of the Midwest
Male

Re: CDC's Vaccine Safety Research is Exposed as Flawed and Falsified in Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal [Re: Data]
    #736294 - 06/15/14 09:25 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not implying that I haven't been vaccinated, I can assure you of that. The only thing that I want to understand is both sides of the topic: pro-vaccination vs. anti-vaccination. Personally, I haven't had a vaccination since I was a young child. I never saw the need to get a yearly influenza shot because I live a relatively healthy lifestyle and if I do get sick, its the usual runny/congested nose, sore throat and usually passes within a few weeks.

I wanted to give you a rating for the good information, but I'm not at the point yet where I can, so please take my sincere gratitude for giving me some topics to start researching in my free time.

Edited by LivioDoubleFang (06/15/14 09:35 PM)

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Re: CDC's Vaccine Safety Research is Exposed as Flawed and Falsified in Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journal [Re: LivioDoubleFang] * 1
    #736296 - 06/15/14 09:39 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Herd immunity people. Enough said.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

#736359 - 06/16/14 04:44 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LivioDoubleFang said:
I'm not implying that I haven't been vaccinated, I can assure you of that. The only thing that I want to understand is both sides of the topic: pro-vaccination vs. anti-vaccination. Personally, I haven't had a vaccination since I was a young child. I never saw the need to get a yearly influenza shot because I live a relatively healthy lifestyle and if I do get sick, its the usual runny/congested nose, sore throat and usually passes within a few weeks.

I wanted to give you a rating for the good information, but I'm not at the point yet where I can, so please take my sincere gratitude for giving me some topics to start researching in my free time.

We'll the flu vaccine isn't really recommended for young healthy people, it's for old people, young kids, and immune compromized. 

To start vaccines do NOT cause autism.  There are so many independent studies that have been done, like the one I linked to, that have proven this time and again.  The original study that did show a link, was completely falsified.  The man who did it  manipulated the finding because he was part of a company who was developing an alternative Vanccine. 

Also, as blue pointed out, herd immunity is an extremely important part of what makes vaccinating the public work.  Once you start having large pockets of unvaccinated people you see diseases start to reemerge.  This has been seem lately with whooping cough, and that in turn puts the vaccinated people at risk. 

I'm all for reducing and spacing out the vaccines that are being given to children.  But don't believe all the buzz that is going on right now.  Read that study I posted earlier.

Also beat in mind that that are allergic reactions , the medical professionals are well aware of this, and take it into consideration.  You have have both anaflactic and non-anaflactic reactions to vaccines.  But those small risks are worth it.  We've all but eliminated polio because of vaccines.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale