Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLivioDoubleFang
Outlaw of the Midwest
Male

Loc: United States Flag
Plans for my First Grow
    #735214 - 06/07/14 12:02 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Greetings my fellow horticulturalists, I have been scouring these forums for about 2 months now, just reading and absorbing all the information which can be found here - and sometimes, it can be a little overwhelming if I'm not focusing on the important details. I have been a member of the sister forum to this site for 5 years, so I'm pretty familiar with the in's and out's of forum rules.

What I am writing this post for is the hopes of gaining some insightful information about what I should be gathering for my indoor stealth project. By the time I have acquired everything needed for this endeavor, I should be living by myself and not having to worry about any potential roommates finding out what's going on.

Where I work at, I have found two storage armoires that I could potentials use and modify for my project. I have listed the dimensions as well as pictures below:

47.5" W x 20.25" L x 72" H

29" W x 17" L x 71" H

One of my questions to you on this forum is, would you use either one of these pieces of furniture for a stealth grow op? Why or why not? I mainly want to use one of these because they are made out of particle board and they are relatively easy to work with when needing to cut holes for lamps and carbon scrubbers.

I have also come across a 150W HPS w/ ballast for free, but I dont think 150W will be enough for the flowering stage in this confined space. What would you all recommend??

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions, I have been tirelessly been taking notes and sketching up designs for the past 2 weeks. Hopefully by the end of fall this year, should have everything up and running and ready to start a grow log. Sorry about the formatting of the pictures as well, this site wouldn't load them correctly or other image hosting sites. (hint: tilt head to the left to see them as they should be seen :smile: )

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds