Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Day 45 Flowering- Not looking so good
    #733277 - 05/28/14 03:34 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Seed
2. How old are your plants?  Exactly 4 months today.
3. How tall are your plants? Somewhere between 4-5 feet.
4. What type of hydro system are you using? Hempy buckets
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using? Fox Farm trio
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution? 5.5-6.0
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water? Unsure
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution? Also unsure.  I measure out 2-3ml of solution per gallon of water, in the ratios recommended by the feeding chart.
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution?  60-75 degrees Fahrenheit
10. Does your PPM/EC show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check? Don't have one still unfortunately.
11. Does your pH show a rise or fall when you do your daily check?  It does seem to rise. 
12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?  No
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")  1000W HPS
14. How close are your lights to the plants? About 1 foot away, and a little bit to the side of.
15. What size is your grow space in square feet? 4 x 4 x 7
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? Temperature is about 80-82, unsure on humidity, never had issues there, I presume fairly low.
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? No
18. How much experience do you have growing? This is the first, hence the issues.

The main concern is the browning occurring on the main colas.  That's eating up otherwise perfectly good trim, which isn't what I want to see.  My concerns are either that the light is burning the plant (It's gotten way taller than I expected and I can't raise the light any higher because the fan can't go any higher and the ducting will cause the fan to make weird noises if it does.)  OR that a PH swing is killing the plant.  She just happens to be at a point where the amount of nutrients it generally seemed to like best was the exact amount that pH'd the water where I wanted it without any ph down.  I'm not sure if that's procedurally correct so that might also be the issue as well.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  I'm pretty sure some nute burn took place somewhat recently but it's not getting any worse, so in case you notice that, I think that's already resolved.  Or perhaps not.  I flushed it a bit with some pH'd water and then a lighter-than-usual nutrient solution to top it off in case toxic salts were having an effect.

Here's the pictures:

Ideas as to how to save this?  These buds aren't nearly ready and I'd hate for it to get sick and die at this stage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Day 45 Flowering- Not looking so good [Re: Inocuole]
    #733292 - 05/28/14 04:06 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

It justs looks like bad nut. burn. dude:wellidunno:

That ph swing didn't help either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds