Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans * 1
    #728672 - 04/30/14 09:06 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

As Promised, here are the open sourced documents for a quantum energy generator. This has been made possible by the people and for the people. It is freely given to the world.

An average modern household requires 5-10KW of power  to operate.

A conventional generator needs  15KW to produce 10KW of power.

To produce these 15KW of power we rely on gas, diesel, propane, coal or other products that can be metered creating profits for the oil industry.

130 years ago Nikola Tesla invented and patented an energy generator. This is a resonance machine that only needs 1KW of input power to produce 10KW of output power.  His patents are now in the public domain.

The Fix the World Organization has reproduced Teslas design with a few modern twists to generate the same results.  Our Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) provides 10KW of power output for less than 1KW input, which it supplies to itself.

We have freely given this technology to the people of the world.  We’ve open sourced a full set of instructions, user manual, schematics and parts list for any engineer to follow and reproduce the same results.

There is a link to a PDF file with schematics of the device on the page linked

:strokebeard:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: niteowl] * 2
    #728773 - 05/01/14 12:43 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

So you're saying that they are defying the laws of physics?

Here's a quote from one of the people who head the project.

"Our main concern is getting a simple practical free energy design into the hands of the people. So at the moment we are not focusing out energy on "proving it works". We know it works. We are focusing our energy on teaching others and giving them back the power to build these. Because of this grassroots effort, it will be unstoppable."

They don't have to prove it works, because they know it works?  What a load of bullshit

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Invisibledrawde
Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 3
    #728775 - 05/01/14 12:45 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
So you're saying that they are defying the laws of physics?

Here's a quote from one of the people who head the project.

"Our main concern is getting a simple practical free energy design into the hands of the people. So at the moment we are not focusing out energy on "proving it works". We know it works. We are focusing our energy on teaching others and giving them back the power to build these. Because of this grassroots effort, it will be unstoppable."

They don't have to prove it works, because they know it works?  What a load of bullshit

Lol proving it works is step one in getting it to the people no matter what you are making... :facepalm:

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: drawde]
    #728777 - 05/01/14 12:55 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

:lol:

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: Deadkndys420] * 2
    #728789 - 05/01/14 01:58 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Well, why would they go through the effort of teaching all of that if it doesnt work?

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: PoloDown] * 1
    #728793 - 05/01/14 02:08 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Their have been people for along time (Tesla) that claimed this was possible.

Now someone has put forth some schematics for others to replicate.

Why would anyone nay-say this until they disproved it themselves, with evidence.

The only people who don't what this kind of technology exposed are the big oil companies.

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: niteowl] * 2
    #728796 - 05/01/14 02:22 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I'm down. Ordering all the shit tonight! I'm a bit confused though... Where do I plug in my phone?

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

User Gallery

Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: niteowl]
    #728804 - 05/01/14 02:38 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:

Why would anyone nay-say this until they disproved it themselves, with evidence.

The only people who don't what this kind of technology exposed are the big oil companies.

Well anyone who makes a claim with repercussions of this magnitude, should sure as hell be able to prove that it works.  And not just say, we know it works, we don't have to actually show that it does.  This is a huge red flag.  If it were legit, they would be stoked to show it in action.

Why would you automatically assume it works when they aren't willing to show that it does?

--------------------

-niteowl

Edited by Hawksresurrection (05/01/14 02:39 PM)

Invisibledrawde
Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #728807 - 05/01/14 03:03 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Why would you automatically assume it works when they aren't willing to show that it does?

Exactly, super duper suspect.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

User Gallery

Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: drawde]
    #728808 - 05/01/14 03:07 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

This has already been debunked.  God some people are gullible.

http://revolution-green.com/open-sourced-qeg-generator-show-data/

--------------------

-niteowl

Invisibledrawde
Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #728809 - 05/01/14 03:11 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
King Koopa said:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #728875 - 05/01/14 10:00 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

All of my answers come from a basic knowledge of electromagnetism, the ability to read electrical diagrams, the link you posted, and online videos of the QEG being brought to 'resonance'.
Quote:

niteowl said:

Wrong, the patent that is included in the PDF info on the QEG link you posted was describing the basic principles behind a standard electric generator (it even says so in the title). If you read it, it describes an apparatus that uses the mechanical energy in steam or a high pressure gas to drive a piston, which drives the generator. :zomgwtf:

Additionally, there is no such thing as 'The Quantum Field' from which this thing supposedly draws power. :shrug:

Quote:

niteowl said:

Yea, a schematic of a motor turning a generator that takes low frequency, low voltage power...converts it into mechanical work...then converts that into a lesser amount of high frequency, high voltage power.

Quote:

niteowl said:

There is evidence. The first glaring bit of evidence is the patent in the material that clearly states what Tesla actually meant. The second glaring bit of evidence are both the 1st and 2nd law of thermodynamics. The third bit of evidence are the videos of the QEG builds and tests on youtube.

They claim that a 1kW motor is used to drive the generator to produce much more than 1kW at 'resonance' (up to 10-15kW output is claimed). All of the videos that I've seen use 3-5 100W incandescent lightbulbs as the load (300 - 500W of output maximum). I have yet to find a video of a QEG driving a load over 1kW, let alone be disconnected from its drive motor as the website claims (which would lend some credibility to over-unity claims). The group posting this link is a great example of ambitious and dumb people stumbling upon over-inflated stories of the achievements of a great inventor, and acting on something before they completely understand what is actually happening.

Quote:

niteowl said:

Big oil companies don't care about an expensive and bulky machine that should have never left scientific comic strips. It's an interesting thought experiment, and a fun one to disprove. But after more than a century of these shenanigans, the idea of an over-unity device is more of an annoyance and a waste of neural activity. :elmo:

Now, you could replace the motor with a bicycle, small water turbine, wind turbine, etc...then you would have a way to convert a lot of free mechanical energy around you into usable electricity that actually works.

Peace,
agmotes165 :pipesmoke:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: niteowl] * 1
    #728886 - 05/02/14 03:02 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I love how you guys act surprised that Niteowl doesn't know jack fucking shit about science. He talks like he's Neil Degrasse Tyson but he's dumber than a fucking rock.

Quote:

niteowl said:

Sounds like not a generator. Wtf are they even saying?

--------------------

User Gallery

Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: Harry_Ba11sach] * 2
    #728889 - 05/02/14 04:17 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not surprised at all.  I just like to point out his stupidity

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleP-O

Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: poor boy]
    #728890 - 05/02/14 05:17 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

poor boy said:
I'm down. Ordering all the shit tonight! I'm a bit confused though... Where do I plug in my phone?

:ilold:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #728946 - 05/02/14 10:55 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

You must be dumber than a fucking rock Harry.
You believe that there is no such thing as a perpetual motion machine, yet the universe itself is a fucking perpetual motion machine.

As above so below.
Ever heard of that saying?
Probably not since your dumber than a fucking stone.
It's an ancient spiritual teaching that's been proven many fucking times.
Just because we've not figured out how it works yet, doesn't mean its not possible.

Remember the sound barrier.....BROKEN

I could list many things that at one time were believed to be impossible .... like your ability to think outside your western box.

You mistakenly believe that everything is made of matter.

Well it isn't.
Its made of consciousness.
And consciousness can do whatever the FUCK it wants.

Yea buddy your dumber than a fucking rock :facepalm:

--------------------
-Terence McKenna-

Edited by niteowl (05/02/14 12:19 PM)

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: niteowl] * 1
    #728952 - 05/02/14 11:12 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

:popcorn:

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: Deadkndys420] * 1
    #728957 - 05/02/14 11:18 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
:popcorn:

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

User Gallery

Re: Something for the geeks ... Quamtum Energy Generator Plans [Re: poor boy] * 1
    #728998 - 05/02/14 01:11 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Holy shit, niteowl is such a fucking idiot.  "The Universe being a perpetual motion machine":lolsy:

God damn, the shit this guy believes.  He reminds me of the Its Always Sunny episode, where they have the trial to see who was at fault in the car wreck.

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #729001 - 05/02/14 01:41 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
I love how you guys act surprised that Niteowl doesn't know jack fucking shit about science. He talks like he's Neil Degrasse Tyson but he's dumber than a fucking rock.

Quote:

niteowl said:

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Quote:

niteowl said:

I think thats just a really bad attempt at saying that a conventional generator requires more mechanical input power than it produces in electricity.

Like everything else in that link though, its not accurate and makes no sense. They don't specify whether that's 15KW thermal or 15KW of shaft work (pure mechanical input power at the shaft of the generator). If its the former, then they've violated the laws of thermodynamics once again, because an award winningly efficient coal plant can achieve a top thermal efficiency of 36% (that is 36% of all heat generated by burning the coal gets converted to usable electricity). By comparison, a typical nuclear power plant can reach 33% if they have a super cold lake or river nearby to reject waste heat to, and a typical car engine gets less than 20-25% thermal efficiency.

If its mechanical efficiency, then this statement is also inaccurate, because a well built electric generator can achieve mechanical efficiencies of 95+%. A large generator (say a 1GW generator from a power plant) if built right can get 96-98% mechanical efficiency under optimal conditions.

I personally feel the need to shoot this idea down before it spreads. I'm not a fan of leaving misinformation to spread without at least attempting to kill it with fire. As much detail as this link provides, it ropes in a lot of ill-informed people using then whole "why would they go through all this trouble if it didn't work?", and continue the cycle of dumb where hopegirl2012 left off.

Quote:

niteowl said:
You must be dumber than a fucking rock Harry.
You believe that there is no such thing as a perpetual motion machine, yet the universe itself is a fucking perpetual motion machine.

:facepalm:

No...we human beings are forcibly moving into the future through the 4th dimension. From what we can observe (both from observations of the depths of the universe to the practical everyday examples), the universe is an isolated system with no energy destruction/creation and no sink to dump entropy to. Based on this, we must conclude that for all practical purposes, the 3rd law of thermodynamics holds true. The universe looks like it will go on forever but it won't, given the current conditions we are observing. This end is known as heat death, go look it up. The fixed amount of energy will become so stretched out and evenly spread that there won't be enough energy flow to drive new events. Time will be impossible to measure, and thus will effectively become irrelevant. The universe as we know it is not a perpetual motion device.

Quote:

niteowl said:
Just because we've not figured out how it works yet, doesn't mean its not possible.

But see, this is where the problem is: WE HAVE FIGURED IT OUT. The patent your link posted is for a generator that we already use ALL OVER THE PLACE TO PRODUCE REAL ELECTRICITY. We even use the resonator circuit to boost efficiency, but it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE AN EFFICIENCY GREATER THAN 1. This has been proven time and time and time again in easily reproducible experiments for HUNDREDS OF YEARS AT ALL SCALES THAT WE CAN OBSERVE. The videos also disprove their claims. This is equivalent to saying that you have found a mechanical resonator (springs) that you can put on an object that allows it to disprove and defy gravity forever, yet all of your experiments just show you putting the springs on your feet and jumping slightly higher than you normally would.

Quote:

niteowl said:
Remember the sound barrier.....BROKEN

:doublefacepalm: Oh gad...

The sound barrier is not a fixed speed limit. It is merely the speed limit for the propagation of pressure disturbances (sound). This speed limit changes with density (short, simple explanation), which means in a gas like air it changes with elevation and temperature. Breaking the sound barrier means traveling through that medium faster than sound can...it has always meant that. The sound barrier has been broken by instruments of man since the invention of the whip (thousands of years ago), waaaaay before the concept of a sound barrier even existed. This example is completely irrelevant to your argument, and doesn't make much sense at all.

Quote:

niteowl said:
You mistakenly believe that everything is made of matter.

Well it isn't.
Its made of consciousness.
And consciousness can do whatever the FUCK it wants.

This may be your OPINION...but it is not at all testable (and therefore cannot be proved or disproved, which is the crutch that most religious beliefs have stood on since the dawn of man).

What can be proved or disproved by reproducible experimentation and observation is the concept of matter. This defines the phenomena that we observe and allows us to calculate with reasonable accuracy how we and our surroundings interact. It is useful and can actually be used to obtain real results, as where using 'consciousness' to define the universe is of little value in the development of practical processes for conversion (production) of useful energy. :shrug:

I'm all for new ideas, and I'm all for sharing your personal interpretation of the way the universe works...but when you share a link with claims of perpetual motion 'because science, that's how it works', then prepare to have said link torn apart and picked over by people who actually know and use science to make real stuff happen. In the world of applied science, that's how things work. Unprovable spiritual rhetoric means nothing when developing technology unless you can prove your claims in real life, and then the rest of us can go out and try it for ourselves. :elmo:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order