Home | Community | Message Board


High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: got my driving test tomorrow [Re: poor boy]
    #727321 -

I failed my driving test the first time when I was 16. I put the emergency brake down, but it was up just enough for the light to stay on and I didn't notice. The instructor never let me out of the parking lot. He said, "take a left, take a left, take another left...well, you failed"

The second time I took it, I told the instructor and luckily he didn't really care for the guy that failed me. He never really even looked up. He said, "Merge into traffic then get us back without killing me and you get your license" :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug test
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
P-O 10,927 90 06/26/13 07:28 PM
by Stoneth
* so tomorrow i have
( 1 2 3 all )
Doitagain 17,596 51 08/12/08 05:19 PM
by Doitagain
* Drug testing via mouth/cheek swab beatyou 5,527 16 08/13/08 03:24 AM
by zippo420
* Drug test and a condom Deadkndys420 1,590 11 03/14/13 06:18 PM
by NameInUse
* Do you drive stoned?
( 1 2 all )
RasJeph 7,660 29 12/25/10 10:35 AM
by Tina
* I got to drive a GT-R! openmind 958 3 01/06/12 01:24 PM
by King Koopa
* Driving while high is actually safer than driving when not high jks1985 2,463 11 04/08/12 02:31 AM
by AlteredAgain
* Training dogs to drive cars Deadkndys420 937 6 12/06/12 08:00 PM
by Cage

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
2,206 topic views. 4 members, 268 guests and 732 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.