Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
I got to drive a GT-R!
    #604091 - 01/06/12 03:11 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

The Nissan GT-R is one of those cars that I absolutely adore. A dream of mine has always been to get a ride in one (or any super high performance car for that matter). I never thought the opportunity would arise, I mean shit, I've only seen the car in person twice.

Well, shortly put....I was at a random dive bar tonight, the owner of the bar owns a GT-R. My dad is somewhat of a regular at the bar and knows her, he was telling her how much I like her car. It wasn't long before she asks me if I want a ride...It was one of those moments where I couldn't believe it was actually happening. So I hop in, she gets it up to a little over 100 in a matter of seconds, I'm giddy and laughing the entire time. From the moment she asked me if I wanted a ride I could not get that shit eating grin off my face.

Before we got back, about a mile or two away, she pulls over and tells me that I can get behind the wheel and drive the rest of the way!!!

:aweoverdose:

I'm a pretty bashful and shy sorta dude, but I did not hesitate for one moment...Fuck yea. Before I took off, I asked her "Is it OK if I get on it a little bit?". She said yea just be careful. Right after I heard a "yes" I damn near dumped the throttle to the ground and fucking aye, such an absolutely awesome feeling, better than sex perhaps. I only got into second gear, probably 70 to 80 or so, which took all of 4 seconds. And I only got to drive it for a mile or so...But damn. It was just a little tease, but satisfying enough....Oh how I would love to take the thing out on a track though!

Usually I wouldn't make a random thread like this, but you guys don't understand how stoked I am. This was literally like a dream come true. Complete awesome overload...

530 horsepower and 488 pound-feet of torque...

0 to 60 in 3 seconds....

What's the fastest car you guys have been in?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: I got to drive a GT-R! [Re: openmind]
    #604097 - 01/06/12 03:46 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

ive been in a 11 second evo8

looking at picking up an evo9 now!

if i could sell my jetta id have the cash to do it, but i got a few things thats holding me back from getting my jetta sold

anyway super jealous!

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #604099 - 01/06/12 03:53 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

That's awesome bro, get a little spin on it when you took off? I wouldn't imagine it giving you much with the launch control on those badboys but I know you tried it!

My dad's a been a car saleman for 40years and worked all over the place for ages with some dealers, he was at Mercedes for ages then got bored and jumped around, but I'll always remember when I got a call at around 4 one afternoon and my dad told me to go stand in the driveway and lock the door. 1min after I got otuside I heard him coming, 3minutes later he pulled up, in a V12 BMW something-or-other that some dude with buttloads of cash ordered in, his boss threw him the keys and gave him an hour to fuck around.

At the time I lived up north and we had the only road left in Australia without a speed limit and about 500km of straight open road and minimal traffic, he got it upto 240Km/H (149MPH) and I told him to back it off because I was about to shit my pants, I honestly don't think I'll ever go that fast in a car again, and I would never do it with anyone but my dad driving, but it was fucking awesome.

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#604130 - 01/06/12 01:24 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I orgasmed by the end of your post.

thank you

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale