Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Televised workout programs.
    #721101 - 03/12/14 07:18 PM (10 years, 18 days ago)

This is a pretty stupid post but has anybody ever tried any of those workout programs like P90X, T-25 or any of that stuff shown late at night. I turn up the tv late at night when I work on my garden and it seems like that stuff comes on at sometime or another every night. They have been pushing these programs for years so they must be selling.

They have yet another P90X commercial running so I thought I'd see if anybody has ever tried em.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Televised workout programs. [Re: Magash]
    #721102 - 03/12/14 07:22 PM (10 years, 18 days ago)

I bought it for cuttin fat before i went to jamaica.  some of the workouts are better then others.

I did p90x for 2 months straight.  My wife still uses the extreme yoga dvd (its hardcore shit)

its killer cardio shit.  you will burn fat like a mofo.  its not really for getting big tho.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Televised workout programs. [Re: P-O]
    #721114 - 03/12/14 07:50 PM (10 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
I bought it for cuttin fat before i went to jamaica.  some of the workouts are better then others.

I did p90x for 2 months straight.  My wife still uses the extreme yoga dvd (its hardcore shit)

its killer cardio shit.  you will burn fat like a mofo.  its not really for getting big tho.

Thanks for the answer. I wasn't sure if they really worked.

The reason I'm moving to Australia is I have a new fiance. She can't move here now cause of her work so off I go. I've been planning to get out of growing for some time since there is no retirement plan in it and I can't see myself stomping around in the mountains and constantly moving grows around in my 50's. Like me it's just getting old. I just wanna settle down and how serious can I be about that if I'm always traveling, going to clubs and crap.

Sooooo she is a beach person and if I'm gonna be one too I have to do some jumping around the living room I guess. Just seems strange.

All those programs even the new P90X3 are up on Pirate Bay if anybody wants them.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Invisibledrawde
Re: Televised workout programs. [Re: Magash] * 1
    #721122 - 03/12/14 08:12 PM (10 years, 18 days ago)

Ehhh... seems gimmicky to me.
Do some running, or get a roadbike if you can't run, and learn some bodyweight exercises.
That's all you really need.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

InvisibleP-O

Re: Televised workout programs. [Re: drawde]
    #721126 - 03/12/14 08:24 PM (10 years, 18 days ago)

ya its alot of hardcore cardio on p90x.  i couldn't do a dvd without takin breaks with pause.  learned a few new exercises on it tho.

start reading mens health.  its filled with wicked full body workouts, and TONS of great health tips. 

I got tons of mens health magazines.  They are great if you wanna get in shape.  Fuck those meathead magazines tho!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Televised workout programs. [Re: P-O]
    #721132 - 03/12/14 08:32 PM (10 years, 18 days ago)

I downloaded the acclerator program from P90X3. http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9393428/P90X3_Acclerator_workout_complete

I'm tired just watching it.

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Televised workout programs. [Re: Magash]
    #721610 - 03/16/14 06:03 AM (10 years, 15 days ago)

I like the P90X yoga routine -- the video itself has a bit of a sterile, factory gym feel to it, but it is a decent routine imo.

For general fitness, I'm a bigger fan of Jason Ferrugia's routines... but I don't think you'll see commercials for that.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Televised workout programs. [Re: TomCollins]
    #721644 - 03/16/14 02:17 PM (10 years, 14 days ago)

I've tried P90X, and insanity. They both worked insanely well, but it's nothing i couldn't
put together myself in a few hours. I recommend P90X, but you'll need some equipment.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Televised workout programs. [Re: iStoner]
    #722383 - 03/20/14 08:40 PM (10 years, 10 days ago)

So I went to pirate bay and downloaded P90X 1,2and 3. Insanity, asylum, and T-25. I decided to try one of the advanced T-25 workouts.

About half way the threw the workout my heart and lungs burst from chest and ran for it and they won't come back till I promise not to do this shit again.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck