Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineplump
Clouseau is on the case

got my beans
    #708296 - 01/18/14 03:28 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

This is my first experience ordering seeds and was really nervous!  I looked through the threads and for every one good review there seemed to be a bad review for the same place.  So I took the plunge and pick Sensible Seed bank.  The site was easy to navigate, the prices seemed right.  So here the run down:
            Ordered my beans on Jan 3rd
            Sent a follow up E-mail on the 7th
            Got a respond on the 8th
            Got another respond later that day my order had shipped
            Jan 11th package arrived at sort facility
            Jan 15th left the sort facility
            Delivered Jan 17th

The package was delivered in the time frame that Sensible said it would be, the package was in great shape with awesome stealth delivery, the beans that I ordered were in breeders packs, PLUS I got 6 free beans.  I have never cultivated before this will be my first go, but the beans seem to be in great shape hopefully I can upload some pic's of their process.  I would defiantly buy from them again, and would suggest them to anybody (keeping in mind that I get results) Hope this helps anybody who is nervous about seed bank selection (Paul did me right so far)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: got my beans [Re: plump]
    #708309 - 01/18/14 05:29 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

What'd you get?

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Offlineplump
Clouseau is on the case

Re: got my beans [Re: phychotron]
    #708326 - 01/18/14 06:41 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

white widow x  big bud indoor fem plus bubble gum kush and g13 sumthin (the bubble gum and the g13 were the freebies).  I am so knew at this I hope I picked a good one to start off with.  If not who cares I'll just try again. I am using fox farm soil don't know what nut to buy yet any help for this grow would be awesome, using MH for veg and HPS for flowering both are 400w.  I have no doubt my first will grow will turn ok since my first grow at the shroomery went great thanks from the help from the members.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #708359 - 01/18/14 08:51 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

A good nutrient to buy is Pure Blend Pro. The plants love it and if you use to much it won't burn the plants. (Overfeeding is one of the most common mistakes new growers make).

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlineplump
Clouseau is on the case

Re: got my beans [Re: Magash]
    #708372 - 01/18/14 10:00 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks a lot will the landscape shops normally carry the mix, or will I have to go to the local hydro store.  Thanks for all the help.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #708396 - 01/19/14 01:23 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Your days of getting ferts and nutrients from the landscape shop are over. You want to get it at the hydro store. :wink:

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleP-O

Re: got my beans [Re: Magash]
    #708465 - 01/19/14 11:04 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

white widow x  big bud is an AWESOME strain..... my bro has been working with this strain for couple years now.  He has nothing but good things to say about it.

I actually have a sack of this smoke right now..... very frost and nice huge nugs. :thumbup:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: got my beans [Re: P-O]
    #708563 - 01/19/14 08:03 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
white widow x  big bud is an AWESOME strain..... my bro has been working with this strain for couple years now.  He has nothing but good things to say about it.

I actually have a sack of this smoke right now..... very frost and nice huge nugs. :thumbup:

dam Po I have a seed of that I ordered last year. lol :stayfunky:

You know I have been workin that WW of mine but Is that strain better??

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder