Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Bubba, Trainwreck, NL x Skunk, Cindy99 400wMH/HPS Soil UPDATE:2/20/14
    #701218 - 12/21/13 08:25 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

What's Up Grow Buds?

Here is my first journal attempt and my first real attempt at growing a quality crop. My reasons for this besides a little profit is to stop dealing with the black market when it comes to medication. Plus Mexican Brick weed is getting old.lol.

Here is some specs.
4x4x7 Grow Tent
6in vortex fan 440 cfm with a 6x22 carbon scrubber
Cool Tube 400w MH light
Ballast is dimmable and can take MH or HPS (Have the HPS waiting for flowering)
Starting the girls in Fox Farm Ocean Forest until transplanting out of the solo cups.
Sunshine Mix 4 with Myco...you know what it is, cant spell it. I am going to mix the OF with the Sunshine mix when I transplant them into their final pots.

Nutrients:
GH Micro, Grow, and Bloom
Botanicare Calmag
BudCandy
GH Florablend (Vegan stuff)
Bushdoctor Flowers Kiss
Bushdoctor Sledgehammer
Dynagro Neem Oil
Olivias Rooting Gel
Mr.Worm Earthworm Castings (put about a half inch worth in the bottom of the solo cups.
GH PH up and down

Cindy 99

Bubba Kush (Spot issues)

Bubba Kush Underneath leaf (spot issues)

I am having an issue with one Kerela and the Bubba Kush. These spots showed up just yesterday on them and I am having some issues finding out what it is. Gonna make a post in the Doctor forum for this problem.
The temps stay around 75-84F with RH around 35-42%. Any advise or comments is greatly appreciated, I am humble with this because honestly if it weren't for you guys here at the growery I would not feel ready to take this on. Jorge and Ed are a great beginning point, but I feel I have learned so much more just by reading through all your guys posts and threads.
Thanks you all for helping me get this far!

Jah Bless!

UPDATE
12/26/2013
Everything has been going well with the grow. I cut out the feeding and the spots have all gone away on the newer growth. It got up to 82 and some of the leaves were curling upward so I turned the fan up a bit and raised the light about a half inch. I wont lie, I did feed them 3mL of Florablend on 12/23 and didn't water until tonight since they were light and dry. I have them in solo cups with the inside cup cut down the sides to allow easy transplanting and this also allows me to see root formation. The roots are coming along nicely. I actually think I may have to transplant them soon, but I will let you guys decide on that one. If anyone posts. lol. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and have awesome plans for the new year. Its been dry here so tensions are up since visiting the family can be a bit stressful around the holidays, but gardening helps ease the mind. Jah Bless Grow Buds!
The girls

Cindy

Kerela

Trainwreck

Bubba Kush (notoriously slow but great root development)

Kerela 2

Northern Lights x Skunk

Just showing how little stretching there is

The girls again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: 12-29-13
Transplanted the girls tonight in Sunshine #4 (50%), Worm Castings 5%, Foxfarm Fruit and Flower 5%, and OF 40%. I will get some pictures in the next day or so. They have responded really well and are loving it. IAs I transplanted them I was checking out the roots and damn, the roots are insane. Nice and white and had completely covered every bit of soil on the edges of the soil. I also moved the light away a bit more to promote some stretching so I can get some clones in the future. The light is now about 12-14 inches away from the tops. Heat and everything is still good as well. They are turning out nice. I also topped the C-99 bagseed since it was growing faster than the others. It would be a shame if it was a male, but if it is I may keep some pollen to breed with later. Thanks again for the help guys. Hopefully somebody soon will add their wisdom to this journal.
Peace N Love.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 1-7-14

Had some issues in the colors of the leaves so I flushed them all and am feeding straight water for about a week. I feel like they are slowing down abit, but I'd rather underfeed than burn em up with nutes.
NLxS#1 and bubba kush are still growing, but incredibly slow. the leaves on bubba look really dark, almost gray....
a little disheartened, but its my first time with nutes and indoors like this with the equipment so I am trying to learn from it instead of getting let down by it. They'll perk up soon! Any help is appreciated guys!
Jah Bless!

The girls

Cindy bagseed

Trainwreck

Kerela One

Kerela 2

NLxSkunk1

Bubba Kush (whats wrong with her?)

The Girls say High!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 1-23-14
Sorry for the long delay. I have been having spacing issues and the family events going on lately have kept me pretty busy. In the time between this update and the last I have switched from using the GH regular 3 part line, to using the FoxFarm trio for soil. I have seen so many great results from this trio and it seems to be really n00b friendly. After I use this stuff up, I may switch to what Magash and a few others have suggested, the Botanicare Pro Blend for Soil.
The Northern lights/Skunk has already showed hairs/pistils. There are preflowers on all of them except Bubba and trainwreck, but I cant quite see whats what yet. Wish I could so I could make some room for some autos I got my hands on. I started one auto called Anubis from Pyramid Seeds on 1/14. So far so good with it. Was put in a 3 gal growbag in some OF. Not even gonna bother feeding it anything until after the first 6 weeks.
So here are the pictures update.

Cindy BS

NLxSkunk

Kerela 1 (think its a male but don't know for sure)

Trainwreck

Kerela 2

Bubba Kush

New to the Tent....Anubis Auto

Where's Waldo in this Jungle?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 2-11-14

Huge ass trainwreck, letting her go until my cloner gets here this week, she is about 3 foot tall.

Trainwreck 2

Auto Anubis. I followed an online guide to growing autos from like 09 or 10 and I didn't feed her shit until week 4 or 5. So I don't think she is going to yield very well, but fun growing none the less. She has been throwing pistils for about a week and a half now.

New girl 00 Seeds auto bubble gum, my wife's plant. Had to include her.lol.

Northern lights x Skunk. Going to be cloning her as well this week.

Bubba Kush. I love how this plant grows. The fan leaves are bigger than my hands and she has stayed a deep green the entire time.

Bubba Kush 2

Cindy 99. She has been flowering for about 2 weeks now. I had some issues with feeding. I wasn't feeding them anywhere near the suggested PPM levels so I upped the feeding and she has taken to it well, but I still feel like she isn't flowering up to speed. Eh, probably just has a lot of sativa in her.

Cindy 2

Let me know what you guys think and if you have suggestions I am way open to hearing them. Never got to the flowering stage before so I am as green as you get.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 2-20-14
So I wanted to give you guys a little update of whats been up. Cindy is in her 3rd week of flower and is doing pretty well. Heat issues has been a concern as of late, but I have a solution in line so that will be taken care of this weekend. I will also post a picture of my scrog net I am gonna build to, just for shits and grins. My last clones were fucked, probably of my own doing more than likely, but I did get my cloner today so all is well and I am going to be taking clones tonight.

I will take some pics of the mothers after cloning in a few days. So to give you guys an update with a pic I took a few of cindy to let you know whats up.

Thoughts and comments welcome, trichs are just starting to show up, but I have buds forming so that's cool.

Cindy

Cindy 2

Cindy 3

So am I doing good boss?lol

Edited by TribalSeed (02/21/14 08:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: First Grow Journal Bubba, Trainwreck, NL x Skunk, Cindy99, Kerela Krush [Re: TribalSeed]
    #701222 - 12/21/13 08:33 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Oh yeah, That is a basil plant setting in with them. Sorry I forgot to mention that.
Also the last feeding consisted of only micro, grow, calmag, and florablend. Nothing over 2.5 mL. I am setting the schedule to where I feed every other watering unless it seems to burn them or they can use more. I wait until they dry out to water them again and I have a base weight of right after watering and a base weight of 3 days later when the soil was dry about 2 inches down.
If any other info is wanted or needed let me know.

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: First Grow Journal Bubba, Trainwreck, NL x Skunk, Cindy99, Kerela Krush [Re: TribalSeed]
    #701979 - 12/24/13 07:58 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

12/24/13
Quick update: Nothing about the plants just yet, although they have exploded in growth. I have family down for the holidaze so I cant do to much with the camera just yet.
I got my electric bill in today and for the 400w MH/HPS ballast and light along with the fan only ran my electric bill up about 12 dollars for the month. I was concerned with an electricity spike but with 18/6 lights it definitely hasn't caused any problems.
Just in case anyone was curious about that side of the grow and what one light would run ya. Of course remember that rates are different everywhere.
Pics soon guys. Promise.

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#703298 - 12/30/13 12:17 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

UPDATE: 12-29-13
Transplanted the girls tonight in Sunshine #4 (50%), Worm Castings 5%, Foxfarm Fruit and Flower 5%, and OF 40%. I will get some pictures in the next day or so. They have responded really well and are loving it. IAs I transplanted them I was checking out the roots and damn, the roots are insane. Nice and white and had completely covered every bit of soil on the edges of the soil. I also moved the light away a bit more to promote some stretching so I can get some clones in the future. The light is now about 12-14 inches away from the tops. Heat and everything is still good as well. They are turning out nice. I also topped the C-99 bagseed since it was growing faster than the others. It would be a shame if it was a male, but if it is I may keep some pollen to breed with later. Thanks again for the help guys. Hopefully somebody soon will add their wisdom to this journal.
Peace N Love.

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#705343 - 01/07/14 07:33 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

UPDATE 1-7-14

Had some issues in the colors of the leaves so I flushed them all and am feeding straight water for about a week. I feel like they are slowing down abit, but I'd rather underfeed than burn em up with nutes.
NLxS#1 and bubba kush are still growing, but incredibly slow. the leaves on bubba look really dark, almost gray....
a little disheartened, but its my first time with nutes and indoors like this with the equipment so I am trying to learn from it instead of getting let down by it. They'll perk up soon! Any help is appreciated guys!
Jah Bless!

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: First Grow Journal Bubba, Trainwreck, NL x Skunk, Cindy99, Kerela Krush [Re: TribalSeed] * 1
    #705382 - 01/08/14 12:02 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, things don't look to bad. Now when using OF soil you don't need to feed anything to the plants for at least 4 weeks. Yeah Yeah I know people hate to go lengths of time without feeding but Ocean Forest is hot right from the get go. Some strains of seedlings can't handle it plain with no added food right from the bag. 

Now it's cool to mix Sunshine #4 (50%), Worm Castings 5%, Fox farm Fruit and Flower 5%, and OF 40% and all that but your gonna do just as well or even better if you pick one of them. I'd pick the ocean forest cause they make the stuff geared toward the cannabis plant. I use to drive to the Fox Farm plant and get the back of my truck filled with Ocean Forest for 60 bucks.

Make sure the water going in is at around 6.2 to 6.5 ph and the same for the runoff. Measure the ph of the water coming out of the pots.

The CalMag if you don't show signs of a problem loose it and stop feeding every other watering. Go two or three waterings between feedings.

Quote:

Now without seeing them I'd say this is caused by to much nitrogen.

I'll keep up with this but if I forget (I've been spending a lot of time playing with a quadcopter lately) remind me. We'll get this grow rocking. :thumbup::wink:

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: First Grow Journal Bubba, Trainwreck, NL x Skunk, Cindy99, Kerela Krush [Re: Magash]
    #705502 - 01/08/14 12:53 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Ok, things don't look to bad. Now when using OF soil you don't need to feed anything to the plants for at least 4 weeks. Yeah Yeah I know people hate to go lengths of time without feeding but Ocean Forest is hot right from the get go. Some strains of seedlings can't handle it plain with no added food right from the bag. 

Now it's cool to mix Sunshine #4 (50%), Worm Castings 5%, Fox farm Fruit and Flower 5%, and OF 40% and all that but your gonna do just as well or even better if you pick one of them. I'd pick the ocean forest cause they make the stuff geared toward the cannabis plant. I use to drive to the Fox Farm plant and get the back of my truck filled with Ocean Forest for 60 bucks.

Make sure the water going in is at around 6.2 to 6.5 ph and the same for the runoff. Measure the ph of the water coming out of the pots.

The CalMag if you don't show signs of a problem loose it and stop feeding every other watering. Go two or three waterings between feedings.

Quote:

Now without seeing them I'd say this is caused by to much nitrogen.

I'll keep up with this but if I forget (I've been spending a lot of time playing with a quadcopter lately) remind me. We'll get this grow rocking. :thumbup:;)

You are so awesome man!
Thanks for the help!
I thought bubba had a nitrogen overdose, NLxSkunk has perked up a bit now, still slow but fighting off whatever got to it. My ppms of my tap water is at 149 so I think you are definitely right about tossing the CalMag. I fed them once with the gen hydro trio and then 3 times with the FloraBlend. The florablend didn't seem to hurt them too bad, but I cut it out as well per the advice of Hawk. I was reading an auto guide last night and it was talking about OF having enough nutes for the first 6 weeks of an autos life. Seeing as how I mixed in so much nutes into the soil. I definitely burned them up abit, and I did have my light right on top of them. The girls are all about 4 weeks old right now, so should I start a light feeding schedule or just hold off for another two to three weeks and just feed them good ole 149ppm, Ph'd, tap water?
Thanks again Mag. You fucking rule man!
:baaaam:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: First Grow Journal Bubba, Trainwreck, NL x Skunk, Cindy99, Kerela Krush [Re: TribalSeed] * 1
    #705568 - 01/08/14 05:10 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

As far as Hawks advise goes it's always rock solid.

Just remember one thing. Don't make a very common mistake that takes place when growing many strains together. They have different needs. What may burn one will be perfect for another. So in some cases people are wondering why some plants are doing good while others are looking like shit when they are treating them the same not knowing that treating them the same is the problem.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: First Grow Journal Bubba, Trainwreck, NL x Skunk, Cindy99, Kerela Krush [Re: Magash]
    #705583 - 01/08/14 05:55 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
As far as Hawks advise goes it's always rock solid.

Just remember one thing. Don't make a very common mistake that takes place when growing many strains together. They have different needs. What may burn one will be perfect for another. So in some cases people are wondering why some plants are doing good while others are looking like shit when they are treating them the same not knowing that treating them the same is the problem.

Noted brother. Is there any website that tells about the strain and how it likes to be fed or is it just a feed and watch type of thing? The BK and NL definitely don't like to be fed. But I have noticed that TW and Cindy love the food. The two Kerelas seem abit in the middle. I will use that and go with it on the next feeding. Thanks again for your help man. I wouldn't have the confidence to start this grow without you guys' help.

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#709511 - 01/23/14 07:02 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Update!

I wish I could clone these ladies and make some room by thinning them up a bit. I have a 600w coming with the tent and fan, but its not even here yet.lol. Gonna be my flowering chamber. I wanna do a SOG, but I am not sure how these strains will do in a SOG. After seeing Mag's solo cup SOG, I got some 1 gal grow bags and am gonna take some clones and try a few out just flowering them after one week of veg.

Thanks to any lookers and posters!

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#709514 - 01/23/14 07:16 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

i just got some skunk-47 and some train wreck seeds too....

nice grow bro :hi5:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: First Grow Journal Bubba, Trainwreck, NL x Skunk, Cindy99, Kerela Krush [Re: P-O]
    #709535 - 01/23/14 08:24 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nutrients:
GH Micro, Grow, and Bloom
Botanicare Calmag
BudCandy
GH Florablend (Vegan stuff)
Bushdoctor Flowers Kiss
Bushdoctor Sledgehammer
Dynagro Neem Oil
Olivias Rooting Gel
Mr.Worm Earthworm Castings (put about a half inch worth in the bottom of the solo cups.
GH PH up and down

Ok lets see here

GH Micro, Grow, Bloom (Good stuff)

Botanicare Calmag (Good stuff but I've seen about two soil gardens in 30 years that would benefit from it. Usually soils that have had the shit flushed out of them. I personally bought a bottle about 10 years ago to keep on had and it sits unopened.

BudCandy (Good but I prefer the Fox Farm bud boosters. This is just a me thing though we all have our favs)

GH Florablend (Vegan stuff) (Can't Comment I've never used it)

Bushdoctor Flowers Kiss (can't comment never used it)

Bushdoctor Sledgehammer (Good stuff works well)

Dynagro Neem Oil (Fucking neem oil junk. I hate the crap)

Olivias Rooting Gel (What do I think of Olivias Gel. Well if you take monkey shit and put it in a blender. Mix in a little of the gel they pack in the cans with a ham. Mix then together and you have a totally useless mix known as Olivias Rooting Gel. Commercial nursery crap)

Mr.Worm Earthworm Castings (put about a half inch worth in the bottom of the solo cups. This is a good idea the plants will love it.

:wexican::wexican::happyweed::wexican::wexican:
Oh oh, looks like the Cartel is gonna take happyweeds head

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#709539 - 01/23/14 09:17 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

HAHA at happy weed.lol.

I got the olivias because of reading Cervantes book. He commented that it worked well and has a high success rate. I don't know because I haven't got that far yet. I did switch over to the fox farm trio for my nutes for my mothers. I used the CALMAG twice and then I came and asked you and hawk about the nute problems with my plants and since then I have never used it.lol. I was using the stuff and causing more harm than good. I got the neem because it was cheap and I wanted it just in case I had a spider mite issue. I know it doesn't kill them, but I couldn't afford the more expensive stuff at the time and my grow shops are all about 2 hours away.lol. Got online though! They lookin' better tho?

P-O: The trainwreck I got is from greenhouse. Its not as "thick" bush-wise like the others and it has a different leaf look than the others (check the pic), but I have heard great things about the smoke and I wanted to try my hand at it. You know, now that I think about it, I think that one has the sativa-like pheno going on.
I just bought some AK49 beans and some Bubble Gum beans. Also got a Dinafem Strawberry Cough. I used to read high times and get so jealous when I would see Method Man or slightly stooped or tommy chong puffin on the cough. Now I am gonna grow it out and have some for myself.lol.
Thanks for the compliment as well man. I have kinda put all my eggs in one basket with this so its nice to know they almost compare to some of the experts plants from this site.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #709542 - 01/23/14 09:43 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I got the olivias because of reading Cervantes book. He commented that it worked well and has a high success rate. I don't know because I haven't got that far yet. I did switch over to the fox farm trio for my nutes for my mothers. I used the CALMAG twice and then I came and asked you and hawk about the nute problems with my plants and since then I have never used it.lol. I was using the stuff and causing more harm than good. I got the neem because it was cheap and I wanted it just in case I had a spider mite issue. I know it doesn't kill them, but I couldn't afford the more expensive stuff at the time and my grow shops are all about 2 hours away.lol. Got online though! They lookin' better tho?

Yeah yeah say what you want to justify using those products. You fucked up and you know don't try and hide it.

Just fucking with ya. Joke joke joke!!!!

Ok, lets get serious here. When it comes to what I say or anybody for that matter about a product it's pretty much just a matter of opinion. Just cause I say a product is junk doesn't mean it won't work or isn't good. Just means that my experience with it was a bad one. Just like if I like a product and somebody else says it's junk it's all a matter of opinion esp when it comes to nutrients and stuff like that.

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#709554 - 01/23/14 10:24 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Yeah yeah say what you want to justify using those products. You fucked up and you know don't try and hide it.

Just fucking with ya. Joke joke joke!!!!

Ok, lets get serious here. When it comes to what I say or anybody for that matter about a product it's pretty much just a matter of opinion. Just cause I say a product is junk doesn't mean it won't work or isn't good. Just means that my experience with it was a bad one. Just like if I like a product and somebody else says it's junk it's all a matter of opinion esp when it comes to nutrients and stuff like that.

Totally, and I can tell when your joking Mag, lol.
I know its a matter of opinion, but I am the guy who reads reviews all over the web before I buy anything.lol. I gotta know what the reviews are on a product before I buy it. If it works for more people than doesn't then I'm good. I trust your and hawks advise ( along with Harry and a lot of others) because I have seen the results of your guys opinion (your grow) and how well the end result is.
Why wouldn't I take your advice?lol

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#710687 - 01/30/14 05:42 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Update for you guys.
One of my Kerelas turned out to be male, and I am pretty sure the other one is as well, but I am gonna let it go awhile longer before I axe it just to be sure.
I have the flowering chamber up now and will take some pics soon. Its a 4x4x6.5 with a 600w HPS. Fuck I'm running outta room.lol.

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#712781 - 02/07/14 10:13 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Bought some dyna gro protect per the advice of psychotron and hawk and a few other dudes. Got my filter and fan set up in the flower room. I know I have been promising pics and I will get them soon, just give me this weekend and I'll have some new pics up for you guys. Kids and construction been keeping me busy as hell.

EDIT: C99 has been flowering for about a week now, nothing really sexy yet other than the beauty of a beginning flower plant. Pics of her are coming soon too!

Edited by TribalSeed (02/07/14 10:15 PM)

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#714109 - 02/11/14 12:02 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Update!

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#714120 - 02/11/14 12:59 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Lookin great bro! :super:

Fuck that bubba is looking sexy.  Cant wait to watch her budd for your.  Bubba is my favorite Indica, I got a nice bag of it right now

Thanks for the updates and eye candy

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: First Grow Journal Bubba, Trainwreck, NL x Skunk, Cindy99, Kerela Krush [Re: P-O]
    #714122 - 02/11/14 01:05 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
Lookin great bro! :super:

Fuck that bubba is looking sexy.  Cant wait to watch her budd for your.  Bubba is my favorite Indica, I got a nice bag of it right now

Thanks for the updates and eye candy

Thanks for the compliment man. Feels awesome getting praise from fellow growers and smokers.
Dude that bubba is the shit, I haven't been feeding awhole lot to her and she has just grown all healthy and shit on her own pretty much. I am gonna clone her this week and veg them for about a week or two and then throw them in the flower tent and see what happens. Any suggestions on her? She is a mother plant so when I flower her I will make a separate post for ya brother!
Pass some of that bubba over here so I can get a preview.lol.
Peace N Love P-O! Nice avatar change BTW.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder