Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

got a ticket
    #699576 - 12/17/13 09:00 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

got a damn ticket last night. two nights ago I installed blue led fog lights cause my head lights suck and that way they matched my head lights.  well when leaving my girlfriends house late last night, I passed a city cop.

We were driving down a main boulevard/avenue so I pulled into the neighborhood on the left RIGHT in front of me so this cop wouldnt be standing in on coming traffic and possibly get hit.  Well first thing he fuckin does was give me a traffic violation ticket for not pulling over to the right.  So fucking lame I was trying to logically pull into the safest area for the both of us.

I had shit in my car too so I got off lucky overall but damn now I have 2 tickets, one for the blue LED fogs and the other for not pulling to the right for an emergency vehicle.  I cant do fuckin driving school cause I got a speeding ticket less then 2 years ago.

fuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: got a ticket [Re: PoloDown]
    #699577 - 12/17/13 09:08 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Bummer. To be honest, though, those blue lights are pretty annoying to look at.

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: got a ticket [Re: Mycophile]
    #699578 - 12/17/13 09:10 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

They can be, but these are on the bottom of my bumper, they only illuminate the ground in front of me.  Plus, they were gifted to me from someone so I just slapped them on

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
    #699579 - 12/17/13 09:13 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

daamn. thats shitty man. i had a run in with the kansas highway patrol coming back to colorado a few weeks ago.

i was in the right lane on the highway and an SUV cop in the left lane a little behind me. the semi in front of me slowed down fast, so i did too. i didnt wanna get in the left lane all fast and cut the cop off. either way i was gonna get pulled over. so he pulled me over for following too close.

i did everything right. didnt stutter or lie and made eye contact the entire time. he said hed give me a warning with no fine, then he comes back to my car with his partner cause he said he smelled weed. at that point i shut the fuck up. i knew i was being detained, and anything i said was going to be used against me. im getting patted down and asked questions, and all i would say at that point was "i prefer to remain silent"

they searched my entire car, found 2 bags of weed. each had like 2 grams a piece. and found about $800 in 20s. he ran my name so he already knew i did 5 years on felony probation and then moved to colorado. after all that shit, they just made me dump the bud out on the side of the road. just so happened to be right on top of an empty beer can someone threw out... they made me keep the bags and told me to stop at a gas station and throw them away. they even let me keep my money!

they missed the 2 joints i had rolled in the ashtray and my o pen vape i dropped between my seat when they hit the lights lol.

know your rights! use them! let the cops know youre not a dumbass. be smart and you might get lucky! i figured i was going in for distribution or trafficking. i ended up driving home that day. now that im back im scared to leave this state...

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: got a ticket [Re: CrushNazT]
    #699580 - 12/17/13 09:18 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah you definitely got away lucky.  It sucks so much to get pulled over. Thats good you got to keep your money.

I didnt even know what i was getting pulled over for so I was a lil nervous.  The whole time I was waiting for him to ask if I had been blazing, give me a blood test then give me a DUI.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
    #699581 - 12/17/13 09:22 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/4-magic-phrases-use-if-cops-stop-you-pot

i had read this article a few days before that happened. i credit this for helping me not go to jail.

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: got a ticket [Re: CrushNazT]
    #699586 - 12/17/13 09:35 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CrushNazT said:
http://www.alternet.org/drugs/4-magic-phrases-use-if-cops-stop-you-pot

i had read this article a few days before that happened. i credit this for helping me not go to jail.

Thats a good article to read.  Had he smelled anything in my car I would of had to use those magical phrases lol.  Good thing they helped you out too

This guy was definitely a rookie going by the book looking to write anything and everything he could so I was trying to not give him any reasons

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains