Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Steroids
    #692554 - 11/07/13 10:54 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Anyone here have any experience using them?

I am about to start an Anadrol cycle but still need to round out my supplements and other stuff that I am going to take in conjunction with it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: Steroids [Re: Picklez]
    #692568 - 11/08/13 12:43 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Just anadrol? IMO using oral steroids are completely useless without at least stacking it with testosterone.

I've done a test, deca, anadrol cycle with HCG.
The anadrol will increase your strength so much it's rediculous, and you'll gain a ton of mass. But your gonna lose most of it if not all of it after your cycle.

For my next cycle I'm gonna try out winstrol and dball. But that's not gonna be for a while

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Steroids [Re: volcomstoner]
    #692599 - 11/08/13 07:23 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Dial in your diet and get a good supp stack before you even consider messing around with some gear.

How long have you been lifting KP? Are you planning on running a bulk or cut?

I always used to think about running a quick cycle, but i've seen many times over how it works out for guys at the gym. The trouble is you don't EARN your gains so You don't LEARN how to train intense enough to even come close to maintaining the size you can potentially put on with roids.

I've got a friend that is hooked on juice. He has no idea now to eat or train to maintain the size he put on. It's fun to watch him and his brother shrink in between cycles. I can't imagine what it's done to his body.

Eat clean...lift heavy...keep your head down... grit your teeth and grind it out.  Quick  fixes never last.

if you have any questions on building a good stack to meet your goals...hit me up.

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

InvisibleP-O

#692603 - 11/08/13 09:55 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

volcomstoner said:
Just anadrol? IMO using oral steroids are completely useless without at least stacking it with testosterone.

I did dbols pills with testosterone gel injections (in the butt cheek).    At the time i was lifting LOTS of weights and the "cycle"  helped me up my bench like 40lbs.  The recovery time when ur doin those drugs is amazing.... id kill it at the gym.  and the next day id feel 100% again and wanna do it again.... ended up workin out like 5 days a week

But goes up must come down..... If you are gonna do a real cycle u need some a real PCT.  You dont want "bitch tits" or any other post side effects....  Truth matter is... before i did they cycle i could bench like 180 (i was slowly increasing like 10lb a month before my cycle).  with the roids i could bench over 200 like nothing.  AFter the roid.... i lost pretty much all my gains and strength.... and lost my desire to workout hard (even with the PCT drugs).    so once i did go back into it hard...... i was lifting less then before i started the stupid cycle!

Thats why these gym rats go cycle, pct, another cycle, pct, etc..... I know few friends like this. 

So basically bro.  if ur just starting out.... fuck steroids..... just workout and eat lots healthy foods.  if u need a lil extra help to lift the weight use caffeine or creatine.

I always took between 2-300mgs of caffeine before the gym.... then id kill it

I personally think u need 2-3 yrs of soild working out before a cycle will do much

Quote:

Eat clean...lift heavy...keep your head down... grit your teeth and grind it out.  Quick  fixes never last.

:thumbup:

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Re: Steroids [Re: P-O]
    #692606 - 11/08/13 10:00 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah it's pretty much useless unless your extremely dedicated, and you've already hit your peak.

Not gonna lie though, being on testosterone feels fucking amazing. But without a PCT you just get depressed as fuck, and will most likely lose any desire to keep working out and instantly lose any gains

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#692608 - 11/08/13 10:04 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I felt down even with the PCT.... didnt feel like working out AT ALL. I lost pretty much all my gains a few months after the PCT too....

My bro was like well "lets get you started on a new cycle, this time ill get u on a sick stack"..... FUCK THAT.  i aint gonna do that shit again.

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

#692616 - 11/08/13 10:29 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, you really have to find a PCT that works well with you and doesn't give you any bad sides. Honestly if I was older and I could afford it I would just blast and cruise on testosterone and just keep injecting that shit till I croak.

I plan on doing more cycles in the future but I'm too young for that shit right now, I'll try out a few more eventually but I have a ways until I get to that point. And when I do I'm just gonna do what my bro does and hop right back on cycle as soon as PCT is done with.

My first cycle my I wasn't taking nearly enough PCT and was just depressed as fuck, ended up just doing a shit ton of drugs and quit going to the gym at all for a while. The second one wasn't bad though, so I'm hoping it was just that first cycle that was hard to recover from and maybe future ones will be easier.

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#692641 - 11/08/13 02:21 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

You weaklings. :facepalm: :lol:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #692676 - 11/08/13 08:28 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

What is a PCT? I am not doing anything that needs to be injected...

I am looking for some stuff to pair with the anadrol, it's the only way I can keep weight on

Offlineboutang
AKMC

#692706 - 11/09/13 12:21 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I keep hearing more and more people starting to use steroids.  I just started looking up information on them yesterday. 

It just surprises me how many people have started using them.

--------------------

North to the future is our motto I'm still up north no future to follow
We do these things and we don't give a fuck, we fire up a blunt in the car bumping Cougnut.

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Re: Steroids [Re: boutang]
    #692708 - 11/09/13 12:28 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Picklez said:

I am looking for some stuff to pair with the anadrol, it's the only way I can keep weight on

PCT post cycle therapy, dude you're gonna want to do some research before fucking with drugs that change your hormones.

Anybody who is willing to take a strong oral steroid like anadrol without at least stacking it with IM test, then they have no business taking steroids. You will get NOTHING from it, and just fuck your liver up. And probably get hurt in the process.

Quote:

boutang said:
I keep hearing more and more people starting to use steroids.  I just started looking up information on them yesterday. 

You'd be amazed how common they are in the gym scene, everytime I go to the gym I always see a couple people that show give off all the signs of being steroid users.

--------------------

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: Steroids [Re: boutang] * 1
    #692709 - 11/09/13 12:29 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I'm more interested on where all this new strength is going to be put to use...

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #692715 - 11/09/13 05:51 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Picklez said:

or you could take the time to dial in your diet and figure out how many calories you need to consume to maintain size or put size on.

to maintain my size i consume 2500 calories

I'm running a bulk now and consume 5,000 calories a day.

when cutting i consume 2000 calories a day.

OR you could rely on gear for your gains and lose it all when you stop taking it.

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Steroids [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #692724 - 11/09/13 08:30 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Dam I always wanted to try them but im a puss didnt want any crazy shit in my boby. I dont know what to shoot in my ass? So fuck that! 

I wish i could post pics of me bck then.
My three lifts maxed out squat 410, deadlift380, bench was 310. I was 240 pounds with i think 10% boby fat.

I on my days off i would go outside and do like 500 pull up and oush ups!! that will fuck u up lol

I love that shit.Did that for years.

OfflineWHOISDRO
Artist

Re: Steroids [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #692776 - 11/09/13 01:43 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

if ur planning on it and nothing can change ur mind take infinitesimally small doses first

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #692783 - 11/09/13 02:12 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

volcomstoner said:
Quote:

Picklez said:

PCT post cycle therapy, dude you're gonna want to do some research before fucking with drugs that change your hormones.

Anybody who is willing to take a strong oral steroid like anadrol without at least stacking it with IM test, then they have no business taking steroids. You will get NOTHING from it, and just fuck your liver up. And probably get hurt in the process.

Quote:

boutang said:

You'd be amazed how common they are in the gym scene, everytime I go to the gym I always see a couple people that show give off all the signs of being steroid users.

I am definitely doing my research first, I dont plan on starting until at least December, maybe January. I want to have a good plan and program in place for when I start

As for people who say it's cheating or I just need to increase my calorie intake... I was in jail for 6 months where I eat all my meals, and spent 50-100$ a week in commissary (so took in about an extra 1500-2000 calories a day) and worked out 4-5 days a week, and still couldnt put on much mass. It's just genetic for me. So I want to create a program that can assist in being able to put on the weight, and then a post program to maintain it.

As of right now I am thinking 6 weeks on, 4-6 weeks off, and keep alternating as long as my body feels right

But I definitely have a lot more homework to do before I just start consuming stuff.

Volcom---> what kind of post cycle therapy do you recommend? Just a whey protein supplement and maybe something like 5-htp or what?

InvisibleP-O

#692785 - 11/09/13 02:20 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

na u need a drug to prevent your estregen levels from going up.  This is why roid users get "bitch tits".  I would not do any cycle with out a PCT drug ready for after.  Oral steroids isnt gonna do much except give side effects.    they are usually used in combination with IM of test gel.

I took Nolvadex for my PCT.

http://www.steroid.com/nolvadex-pct.php#

Seriously tho dude.  Natural is better.... ur better off working out hard. and making REAL gains, then putting ur body on a hormone roller coaster to try and make gains.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #692789 - 11/09/13 03:20 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Working out hard and eating good just dont work for me man. No one in my family is big and my natural ability to gain weight is just not there. Like I said, even when consuming 4000-5000 calories a day I wasnt able to put on much weight due to my metabolism

I will definitely look into a PCT next though

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

#692827 - 11/09/13 04:41 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think you'll need PCT from just taking an oral, but when your taking testosterone, your body quits making it naturally, so the PCT is to keep the estrogen at bay while your body starts producing test naturally again. Like what PO used, nolvadex is pretty popular, but sometimes it's good to have another one on hand because I know some people that get some bad side's from nolva.

You need testosterone though, since your a recovering heroin addict, I wouldn't be surprised if your test levels are pretty low. If I were you I would get my test levels checked, and I'm sure they'd prescribe you some gel. Pretty common heroin addicts.

I take an AI to prevent bitch tits and acne, and I also take HCG to stop my balls from shrinking.

Honestly, Anadrol is a fucking horrible steroid to start out on, I would highly suggest taking something like dball instead for your first time. Anadrol is VERY liver toxic, most people make shitty gains, and the sides are fucking suck. Plus I believe it can give you gyno, which is what'll cause bitch tits and shit. But dbol shouldnt be an issue.

Also, if you can't eat enough calories to gain weight naturally, then good luck eating enough to gain on steroids. You have to eat a rediculous amount of food even with steroids, you need all the extra calories otherwise you're not going to get shit out of it.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #692852 - 11/09/13 08:03 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Cool, thanks for the advice. I will definitely look into what you said and ask some other people as well what they think

First step is to get my home gym here

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale