Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: Mahavatar]
    #685601 - 09/18/13 12:00 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

No point man chill . I feel for you thow! You did have some nice plants. They didnt get them all did they? I bet you will hide your plants next year LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

Loc: Quebec
Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #685604 - 09/18/13 12:34 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I bet you will hide your plants next year LOL

:uhno:    :facepalm:    :lame:

--------------------
Most people consider the course of events as natural and inevitable. They little know what radical change are possible through prayer. Every morning I offer my body, my mind and any ability that I posses, to be used by Thee, O infinite creator, in whatever way Thou dost choose to express Thyself through me. I know that all work is Thy work, and that no task is too difficult or too menial when offered to Thee in loving service.

Paramahansa Yogananda.

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#685605 - 09/18/13 01:24 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Well I think the moral to the story is that no guards is better than any guards. Unless maybe you're in a cartel or something fucked up and evil.

I think I'd just put private property signs all around the area and add "you will be shot" just as a deterrent.

Offlinegrod31
Ranger
 User Gallery

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #685610 - 09/18/13 03:03 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

such a beautifully odd breed of people we have here.
sorry to hear about your loss. consider planting in 3 places and only expecting to harvest one.:hatsoff:
also fuck partners and ditto on the loose lips sink ships.

--------------------
DO NOT USE mushmagic.com- THEY LIE AND SELL DRUGS TO CHILDREN :thumbdown:
--------------------------------------------------
Back the tape up.  I need it again!
Let it roll!  Just as high as the fucker can go! 
And when it comes to that fantastic note
where the rabbit bites its own head off,
I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING
RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
    Not me.  It would blast you through
the wall stone dead in ten seconds and they'd make me explain.

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#685619 - 09/18/13 07:16 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mahavatar said:
Quote:

I bet you will hide your plants next year LOL

:uhno:    :facepalm:    :lame:

I guess ill be reading about your shit getting ripped next season :thumbdown:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #685620 - 09/18/13 07:53 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Hmmmm....been hiding my plants for years and I've harvested every gram without a close call and never had a need for guards..............Stupid me...well at least I know to plant in the open now...

:crazymonkey:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: Magash]
    #685649 - 09/19/13 02:20 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Nice pics Magash !!!!!!!

OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

#685674 - 09/19/13 12:59 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Hey im not so blind as to disregard the economic reality of the status quo and admittedly most of my patches were done the "conventional" way, what im saying is its bullshit and I think its more stupid to be hiding in the first place and thereby tacitly agreeing to their bullshit.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
We have a moral responsibility to disobeys unjust laws.
If your not part of the solution your part of the problem.

Quote:

Magash said:
:superbanana::superbanana::superbanana::superbanana::superbanana::superbanana::superbanana:

:thumbup:

--------------------
Most people consider the course of events as natural and inevitable. They little know what radical change are possible through prayer. Every morning I offer my body, my mind and any ability that I posses, to be used by Thee, O infinite creator, in whatever way Thou dost choose to express Thyself through me. I know that all work is Thy work, and that no task is too difficult or too menial when offered to Thee in loving service.

Paramahansa Yogananda.

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#685677 - 09/19/13 01:14 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Really sucks to get ripped off and I truly felt bad at first..  But your way of going about isn't a clever one.

You can be part of the solution without openly planting federally illegal plants.

I know of people in my state fighting tooth and nail against the government to revoke some of the unjust laws against citizens and our rights to marijuana.

But are they planting in the middle of an open area?  No, because they are smart.

What you're doing, just doesn't seem smart, at all.

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: PoloDown]
    #685682 - 09/19/13 01:43 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I mean if you're going to have security like two guards and a security camera, you might as well go the extra mile and conceal the damn grow.

I mean your situation sounds very strange indeed and I'm not surprised by your loss. 

One way of looking at concealment is security - it's to prevent problems like theft, not because you're afraid of the government; it's to keep your investment safe. Growing indoors also comes with many benefits like climate control for instance, so to me that all seems like a huge disincentive to grow outdoors in the open.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: TomCollins]
    #685779 - 09/20/13 02:17 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DonkeyDong69 said:
Yeah, I mean if you're going to have security like two guards and a security camera, you might as well go the extra mile and conceal the damn grow.

I mean your situation sounds very strange indeed and I'm not surprised by your loss. 

It is indeed, strange.  I am not the slightest bit surprised that it got ripped off.

OP, next time just clear out the center of a corn field and plant it all right there.  Basically the same thing.

OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: PoloDown]
    #685945 - 09/21/13 11:49 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PoloDown said:

You can be part of the solution without openly planting federally illegal plants.

I know of people in my state fighting tooth and nail against the government to revoke some of the unjust laws against citizens and our rights to marijuana.

But are they planting in the middle of an open area?  No, because they are smart.

Can you say cognitive dissonance? That statement doesn't even make sense. Do you have the Right to grow Cannabis or not?!? If their legislation is unjust/unlawful it doesn't need to be revoked, its of no force or effect to begin with.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." You cut to the heart of their scam in one sentence without even knowing it. Fighting the government to revoke unjust laws against citizens and our rights. These people are trustees sworn to act in the public's best interest, the problem is that as citizens you have no rights only privileges, revocable at any time. What's the modern definition of citizen...persons subject to the laws of the state, its just the new word for subject.

Earlier in the thread I asked all the "US citizens";
What was your country founded as, a republic or a democracy?
Which is it now, a republic or a democracy?
Whats the difference?

IIRC it was founded as a constitutional republic(country;landmass) but was quickly hijacked and masked with a corporate democracy(nation;non-geographical). The birth certificate(all caps) name is not you its a legal fiction created by the gov, they are the only signatory party to that doc and when you identify yourself as that legal fiction you assume liability and are then subject to the corporate democracy. The thing they stamped your feet on at the hospital, the Live Birth Record is what shows that a man(male/female) with inherent/inalienable/human rights was born.

You say my way isn't a clever one but this isn't DPRK (where cannabis isn't even regulated ironically) and we(canada,us,etc) still operate under the rule of law and they cannot prove that I (the man) have any lawful obligation to obey their bullshit statutes. Yes, I run the risk that they're poorly trained thugs will destroy my property or worse but they will be creating a big debt owed to me and it gets real problematic for them when you start getting orders to pay in their private capacities and liening their bonds. The smart thing would have been to have better surveillance to id that fucking thief, like I said if it weren't for the rain i'd probably already know who it was.

Seriously, whats easier/better/smarter; spend hours trekking and likely trespassing to find a "safe" spot then transport all the supplies and plants, make several trips all season all while making sure to keep it concealed OR do it in a nice sunny spot like your backyard and sink a couple hundred into security like a cheap cctv and motion sensor light and maybe an alarm or cheap fence. We have no one to blame but ourselves for the mess we're in. How many people steal tobacco or other crops? This wouldn't even be an issue if we all stood up for our rights.

"Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage."

And for the third time
Quote:

Hey im not so blind as to disregard the economic reality of the status quo and admittedly most of my patches were done the "conventional" way

As for the pics, ive been playing with enhance.pho.to/‎ and www.fotor.com/features/one-tap-enhance.html‎ ive been getting minor improvement but it'd be cool if someone who knows what they're doing could give it a shot. Im also happy to give any more info on my methods, most of the law stuff i know i learned from Dean Clifford

--------------------

Paramahansa Yogananda.

OfflineTomCollins

#685951 - 09/22/13 01:12 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

What doesn't make sense is what you're saying here.

All you're trying to do is validate how you chose to go about doing things, which sorry to say, is the reason you got robbed... probably by one of your guards.

You're trying to validate your actions (or violation of law, however you want to call it) with a plea for human rights, which is  appalling... I do not sympathize with the hypocrisy of outlawing the cultivation of a plant in your land, but I hate it when people use that card to personally victimize themselves as suffers of violation of human rights (or constitutional rights, whichever creed of rights you hold the highest) in juxtaposition to, of course, those who suffer the true atrocities of those violations and not mention the millions of stateless people in the world, who cannot even prove where or when they were born.

I do not understand how you can validate breaking laws, and then personally feel offended when someone else feels the same justification for reasons you can only speculate; but in actuality, perhaps they are more justified than your reasons to grow openly.

Quote:

Seriously, whats easier/better/smarter; spend hours trekking and likely trespassing to find a "safe" spot then transport all the supplies and plants, make several trips all season all while making sure to keep it concealed OR do it in a nice sunny spot like your backyard and sink a couple hundred into security like a cheap cctv and motion sensor light and maybe an alarm or cheap fence.

You can't be serious? I mean neither sound like a great idea, but if you're going to grow in the open in a land where it is forbidden, then I would say trek into the hills - because it's less of a risk for you legally. I will say this again, if you're going to "sink a couple of hundred into security" why not just bring the plants indoors and sink a couple of hundred into lighting and ventilation, because then you have the added comfort of it being behind locked doors and out of sight. No need for hobo guards.

I can't understand how you think it's smarter to grow in plain open view on a property you intend to protect? You're only asking for some sort of confrontation by doing that. It's a really, really lazy way to go about it... but it isn't smart.

And finally, I don't like the fact that your ultimatum is basically a set up. I could ask you: "Whats smarter? Drinking water with a fork or with a paper towel?" And they both sound like stupid ideas, but one definitely seems a little bit easier than the other because it sounds like a lot less work. The simple fact of the matter is, it's not so dichotomous... you have a third option, even a fourth and a fifth - you are totally ignoring the fact that there were a lot of other better ways to go about doing this.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Edited by TomCollins (09/22/13 01:25 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Plants Stolen; Can Anyone Clear Up These Pics [Re: TomCollins] * 1
    #685959 - 09/22/13 03:56 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Seriously, whats easier/better/smarter; spend hours trekking and likely trespassing to find a "safe" spot then transport all the supplies and plants, make several trips all season all while making sure to keep it concealed OR do it in a nice sunny spot like your backyard and sink a couple hundred into security like a cheap cctv and motion sensor light and maybe an alarm or cheap fence.

Hmmmmm......Spend hours trekking to find a safe spot and have a bunch of work getting to the spot when you need to do work but lets not forget the most important part. The guy doing it this way gets to harvest all his weed.

Quote:

OR do it in a nice sunny spot like your backyard and sink a couple hundred into security like a cheap cctv and motion sensor light and maybe an alarm or cheap fence.

All so the guy down the street or whoever can enjoy all the work you put into growing your plants.

Now you can talk about the laws being unjust and how you didn't agree to not grow and keep planting in the open and I myself will keep planting in hidden spaces or not in the open so to say.

Now the major difference. The end of the grow season is here and you get to put up this thread on being ripped off. I get to put up a thread on how trimming up pounds of buds is a pain in the ass.

Now as far as the message your trying to send by planting in the open. Who is sending that message better you the guy who plants in the open to send the message but has nothing to show for it or the guy who hides his plants and gets to blow smoke in the faces of those who say weed should be illegal.

You want to send a message put a plant in a pot and grow in on the steps of city hall. The reason I say that is you grew in the open rather nice looking plants that would have given you pounds of buds but no your putting up this thread instead and nobody but nobody got your message while I may not be trying to send a message but I am gonna be harvesting the fruits of my labor. :shrug:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#686051 - 09/23/13 11:14 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I am gonna be harvesting the fruits of my labor. :shrug:

:themoreyouknow: :nyan:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder