Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJuShroomin
Stranger

Outdoor plant yield (pic included)
    #684427 - 09/06/13 11:33 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

how much would this plant yield?  Its about 5 ft high in this picture.  Window level of a normal house.  Right now its about 3/4 the way up that window and about a 1 and 1/2 foot more round and bushier.  The plant to the left was chopped (male or a hermie).  This pic was taken a month and a week ago. So,  I actually may be understating how big she is right now.  In the pic she was showing just her first few pistils in a few the main bud sites. Ill take a pic of her now tomorrow but was just looking for an opinion tonight while I smoke a bowl  :bigjoint:

Edited by JuShroomin (09/06/13 11:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Outdoor plant yield (pic included) [Re: JuShroomin]
    #684429 - 09/06/13 11:46 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Depending on the strain I'm gonna say (from the info you gave) 1/4 to 1/2 lb.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineJuShroomin
Stranger

Re: Outdoor plant yield (pic included) [Re: Magash]
    #684430 - 09/06/13 11:59 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Super Silver Haze

And ill put pics up tomorrow.

Like i said, its way bigger I think that I am saying here.

Im pretty sure just the top  (as you see as christmas tree shaped now) is actually a 5- 6 ft(around) bush at the peak.  Im 6'6 and this thing stood above me 3 weeks ago and Ive been Lst'ing it the past  few weeks to keep it just below my height.

OfflineJuShroomin
Stranger

#684431 - 09/07/13 12:02 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

TBH ill take measurements tomorrow because I took a second look and shes huge.

Btw I am already a member here but I forgot my p/w and the email my account is connected to is locked? What I do?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #684433 - 09/07/13 12:30 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Get a hold of one of the admins they should be able to help ya with the password thing.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Re: Outdoor plant yield (pic included) [Re: Magash]
    #684752 - 09/10/13 12:53 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Well I got my account back :P

Here is what she looks like right now. She has just now begun to actually bud.

To give you a little more info to estimate yield she has been as you can see LST'd just a little since her earlier days.

She gets fed 15/35/15 steins flower/plant food (all I have at the moment)

And usually gets a very heavy feeding according to the back of the steins box and never has gotten burned at all (which I assume is because it absorbs into a lot more than just the ground beneath the plant)

Before that she was getting fed a few times with Fox Farms Grow Big until flowering started.  You can see she probably still needs more nutes because her leaves are light in the center and get darker as they expand outwards looking very healthy.

If I remember correctly that means more P correct?  So I could probably feed her more.  I feed her Once about every 10 days with about 10 gallons of water w/ the steins flower nutes.

She had pistils in the first pic randomly popping up.  Now she is pretty much in full flower and looks like she will start budding up soon.

Well here she is. WAY bigger than that orginal pic. Her highest point right now stans 6' 8" but has been consistently tied down.  She would probably be about 8-9' tall right now without the LST.

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

Edited by JusTsHroomiNn (09/10/13 12:58 PM)

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Re: Outdoor plant yield (pic included) [Re: JusTsHroomiNn]
    #684756 - 09/10/13 01:14 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Also (sorry for double post), will it stress her too much to trim of a couple big branches that look like they are only going to produce popcorn buds? Or is it too late into flowering? 

I measured and shes almost exactly 5'x5' x6'8"tall, not counting those lower branches on the lower left side of her, which are the ones I want to chop because they look way behind in flowering it seems. Probably 60-70% less pistils than the whole top left - right. 

Im tempted to chop them off to encourage growth to the already prospering parts of the plant but the branches are about 1-2inches around and Idk if it would cause too much stress at this time of flowering?

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #684765 - 09/10/13 03:16 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I trim my plants down a week into flower. anyting that doens't get direct sunlight has to get trimmed in my garden.

It doesn't look like you're far into flowering at all.I wouldn't worry about stressing the plant. The energy needed to repair the snipped part of the branch is far less than the energy that would be wasted producing airy buds. Just make sure you leave enough of a stub so the plant can seal off the wound.

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Re: Outdoor plant yield (pic included) [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #684767 - 09/10/13 04:51 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

It started truly flowering probably about 3 weeks ago.

--------------------

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

#684853 - 09/11/13 01:29 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Magash, after that second picture and the xtra info still think 1/4 to 1/2?  I dont really care what I get out of it but Im full of anticipation. :tongue2:

--------------------

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #684861 - 09/11/13 02:00 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

half pounder easily. if not much more. Thats a decent sized plant. If it actually has time to finish you'll pull some good weight. Good rule of thumb....set the bar low when anticipating harvests.

do you have to worry about a frost keeping you from letting her finish?

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Re: Outdoor plant yield (pic included) [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #684871 - 09/11/13 03:20 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, typically it doesnt get frosty here until about November. Pretty sure I have for sure 7 weeks before frost hits.

Ill take a pic of her main stem that I had LST'd but still growing the most to show the flowering.  Im now worried about her not finishing lol.

Edited by JusTsHroomiNn (09/11/13 03:27 PM)

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

#684872 - 09/11/13 03:30 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

There we go.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds