Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheSavior
Stranger
 User Gallery

Kandy Kush and Amnesia Haze Outdoor soil grow.
    #679880 - 07/31/13 01:37 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Hello everyone,

This is my second grow. My first attempt failed miserably.
currently I have 6 Plants.
3 Amnesia Hazes
3 Kandy Kush

I will be keeping all the progress in the first post by editing it to add things and keeping the discussion below to allow spectators to easily go through without having to go through many pages at the end.

The grow was started early june. the sativas were started even later. The plants are placed on my AC unit outside the window and in the balcony. the largest one placed in the balcony is the male which I am intending to move away to produce pollen and only pollinate the lower branches because I'm almost out of seeds.

I have to mention that I think I have wasted 6 weeks (3 first pot, 3 second pot) by not noticing that growth was stunted and a transplant was needed, every time I do the transplant the roots seem to already be going around the edge of the pot.

I will be digging through my archives to find older pictures and add them as they are found.

31st July 2013
KK getting LST that I decided to do recently.
KK growing without any training. Any suggestions are very welcome.

The largest of the Hazes which has lost many lower leaves and I've failed to remedy the situation until i flushed the soil pretty damn hard.
The other two hazes are sick. over watering I assumed but here's what happened.
It started Like this
then suddenly
and here's the other plant which had the same thing..upon seeing this I flushed the pot...nothing so far.

Edited by TheSavior (07/31/13 03:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Kandy Kush and Amnesia Haze Outdoor soil grow. [Re: TheSavior]
    #679882 - 07/31/13 01:59 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Oh man brutal. Ok looks like a pretty sever case of overfeeding. Esp if you were watering them and they still are wilting. Overfeeding caused the plant so expel moisture and causes sever wilting or they even get crispy to the touch. Everything that is turning brownish tan on your plant is gonna be crispy. That is dead growth.

Now the fact that there is still some green on the plant shows it's still alive. Now it wishes it wasn't but it is and there is still a chance. Now if that is Soma's Amnesia Haze it's gonna have a longs ass flowering time. Any true haze for that matter which is gonna be a bit of a bitch if it has to recover, then go into a 13 to 14 week flowering time. Your in the Northern Hemisphere so flowering time is about to start.

:potleaf:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Kandy Kush and Amnesia Haze Outdoor soil grow. [Re: Magash]
    #680553 - 08/05/13 06:58 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

wow ? What happened to the plants man!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck