Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Seeds and why I'm doing it.............. * 3
    #674518 - 06/14/13 03:24 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

As many know I've been selling seeds for years now. So people ask what I do with the money from the seeds. I have a animal rescue. I take in pit bulls that have been fighters. Dogs and cats with disabilities like Ebony the dog you guys just helped by buying the seeds. (Her tumor operation was a success by the way).

So currently we have 1 rot with a bad left leg but he still gets around. 4 Pit bulls being rehabbed from fighting rings. Ebony from a extremely abusive situation. 16 yeah you heard right 16 cats from all over the place that have been chucked in dumpsters and various other fun situations and a chi-weenie (half chiwawa half datsun) who was found running around on the 101 freeway in Los Angeles. (He's the boss of the dogs and my sidekick)

So we have a new dog in who needs some work.

So here we go again
Meet Pee Wee. She was used as a trainer for fighting dogs. In other words they let their prize fighters practice on her. She was kept in a crate that was never cleaned and her urine ate threw her skin on her back legs. She has tons of burns on her back where they put out cigarettes on her. (all the little round marks on her back visible in the pic)

So Pee Wee needs some skin graphs and a lifetime of meds.

This week is going to be order 25 Blueberry x Haze or Man Eaters or a combo of both and get 20 free Auto Flowers.

Meet Pee Wee

For those that have it in them to take care of a animal that has a disibility or has been to hell and back because of humans they are all available for adoption.

Thanks again
Magash

:growingweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Seeds and why I'm doing it.............. [Re: Magash]
    #674520 - 06/14/13 03:34 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Done

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: Seeds and why I'm doing it.............. [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #674523 - 06/14/13 03:52 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Man that makes me so sad. :sad:

I dont understand people, why do they have to do this?  I am so against animal cruelty and abuse I try to do anything I can.

Do you have a paypal yet?  I dont need any seeds i just wanna help

User Gallery

Re: Seeds and why I'm doing it.............. [Re: PoloDown]
    #674525 - 06/14/13 03:56 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I was a certified Vet Tech for well over a decade.  I've seen horrors that you can't even imagine.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#674529 - 06/14/13 04:04 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I dont want to imagine it.

I'm plenty aware that horrible horrible things occur and it makes me sick and I just want to help

User Gallery

#674531 - 06/14/13 04:16 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Then you should volunteer at your local humane society.  You can even just volunteer to walk dogs and play with kittens in all honesty.  It makes a hive difference

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#674532 - 06/14/13 04:27 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Then you should volunteer at your local humane society.  You can even just volunteer to walk dogs and play with kittens in all honesty.  It makes a hive difference

You know I use to do that but I just couldn't keep it up. I'm one who gets attached to every dog, cat, or pretty much anything not human and that really isn't the ideal place for that. I'm fully against murdering and that's exactly what it is animals cause you can't find a home for them fast enough. We create the problem and they pay for it. Shit I'm getting pissed just typing this. (Believe me before my cancer kills me I'm gonna take out a few puppy mill owners)

I am fully against this. I'll fight it till the day I die. It's the whole reason I do what I do.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#674533 - 06/14/13 04:54 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PoloDown said:

I dont understand people, why do they have to do this?  I am so against animal cruelty and abuse I try to do anything I can.

You know I think that's cool very much so actually but something about me hates to take donations or things for free. So if someone sends money I'm gonna send them seeds want them or not. So if someone donates be ready cause seeds are gonna show up at your door. Just give em out. :happyweed:

--------------------

OfflineLost Shroomerite
eruditio
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wrong place, wrong time.
    #674540 - 06/14/13 06:50 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

That's real cool man. :highfive:

Do you commonly have 1 regular and 1 auto for sale at a time?

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#674544 - 06/14/13 07:48 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

PoloDown said:

You know I think that's cool very much so actually but something about me hates to take donations or things for free. So if someone sends money I'm gonna send them seeds want them or not. So if someone donates be ready cause seeds are gonna show up at your door. Just give em out. :happyweed:

For real I don't have to have any seeds man.

But do you have a Paypal? Their easy to setup,just make an account and put your debit card on it is pretty much it

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Seeds and why I'm doing it.............. [Re: Lost Shroomerite]
    #674545 - 06/14/13 07:48 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Nah, I have several strains that I sell to the clubs here. I usually do feminized but I had a friend request regulars so I made a batch of em. I'll have feminized seeds again soon and most likely I'll make them available here after I fill back orders from the clubs.

This is my first venture into the auto strains.

:happyweed:

--------------------

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
    #674554 - 06/14/13 09:38 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I'm gonna try them out in late August- early September.

OfflineSmokeSomeHash
Littlest pee pee on da block
 User Gallery

Loc: murica Flag
Re: Seeds and why I'm doing it.............. [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #674667 - 06/15/13 07:29 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah shelters suck ass. Theres a video on youtube that shows about 40 dogs being euthanized and then thrown into a dumpster and picked up by city trash.

Once i saw that video i knew i was never gonna take any more strays there and now everytime friends talk about it i convince them to keep their dogs.

I got 4 pups and i know what you mean by liking every dog you come in contact with. When i found my boston terrier i took him to a shelter just so they could verify that he didnt have a chip. I remember lookin around knowing whats to come and wanting to take every dog home with me. I even saw some goth dude from high school who i guess got a job as the euthanizer.

I was just gonna get a couple but now i might just do the 25 if i can get enough $. Thats a cool looking pit and that sucks that people do that to dogs.

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#674929 - 06/17/13 06:40 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Man Magash! Some poeple are fucked up! Look how cute that dog is ? How could you put cig out on her?
I would take her? But I think I live to far. I love my aniamals! Currtly I have two dogs  pit. The one that got ahold of my pot brownies. Man I was scared she was going to die. but she made it!

Away its a good cause to spend on seeds I plan on getting some soon. I hpoe you find her a good home!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Seeds and why I'm doing it.............. [Re: budgrowerwannabe] * 1
    #674937 - 06/17/13 09:50 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah she is amazingly friendly for what she has been threw. I was at a gas station in a town called Stockton. I was filling my truck with gas when a brown van drove by. The person in the van threw out something which I figured was trash cause if you have ever seen this place Stockton it is a huge slum pretty much. Well the trash or whatever it was started walking. She was a bloody mess.
She walked into the store and the people inside ran out. I went in and got her took her to my truck and was tripping cause she was gasping for air. I noticed that her leash was put on her as tight as it could go. I couldn't get it off so I had to cut it off. Took her home cleaned her up and the next day off to the vet. Stitches, blood screen, skin treatments, fleas, ticks, various parasites and $2200 dollars later she came home with me. The vet said he had seen the marks on her back before and told me they were cigarette burns and the skin was fucked up from being kept in a crate or some kind of very small space. She had to lay in  her urine for long enough for it to burn her skin over time.  Now that the other skin treatments are done it's time to get the skin on the back of her legs graphed.

She is half white and half gray. Trippy thing is she has eyes to match her fur. One eye is white and one is gray. Trippy looking. :omgawesome:

:happyweed:

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

Re: Seeds and why I'm doing it.............. [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #674942 - 06/17/13 10:10 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Man Magash! Some poeple are fucked up! Look how cute that dog is ? How could you put cig out on her?
I would take her? But I think I live to far. I love my aniamals! Currtly I have two dogs  pit. The one that got ahold of my pot brownies. Man I was scared she was going to die. but she made it!

Away its a good cause to spend on seeds I plan on getting some soon. I hpoe you find her a good home!

Awe!  Cute dog Dude!!!!!!!

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#674944 - 06/17/13 10:14 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Thats a crazy how you found her wonder how those people would feel if we did that shit to them!! Thats what they need!

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Seeds and why I'm doing it.............. [Re: P-O]
    #674946 - 06/17/13 10:21 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

She next to at all times I would kill a fucker if they did that to my furr babie! Thanks see was the runt of the litter and no one  wanted her. My wife was at there house and saw the kid kicking it and carring it around by the collar.So she took it with out telling me I was mad for a hole sec. till she started licking me. Now she dont leaves my side .

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: Seeds and why I'm doing it.............. [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #674947 - 06/17/13 10:44 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
wonder how those people would feel if we did that shit to them!! Thats what they need!

i wouldnt hesitate to do the EXACT same thing to someone who would do that to an animal.. Id make them feel like a damn animal too, fuckers it makes me sick.

If there was like a goverment hit squad for targeting animal abusers I would join so fast and fuck them up.

still havent heard from you magash, im willing to donate for your cause

InvisibleP-O

#674950 - 06/17/13 10:56 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom