Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCephas
Stranger
Male

What's your preferred method of ingesting cannabis?
    #672840 - 05/27/13 11:46 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

G'day all!

I'm new to the forum, but I've been lurking for about a month, trying to wade through the info on getting as much cannabis as required into my brain to help with neuropathic pain.

Up until now, I've been baking the most delicious brownies and muffins, but I looked at the scales yesterday and I've put on nearly 7 kilos (1 stone or about 15 pounds!!) in just 3 months!

I'm now formally going the hexane isolation route, and I'll be making an attempt to document all the things I've learned from you guys, as a way of saying thanks. As I write this, behind me is a 20-litre drum of hexane isomers, and on my right is a small distillation plant, easily purchasable, easily used, and easily maintained too!

Since medicinal usage implies permanent need, I have to find a safe, non-fattening way to get those darn pesky THCA and CBD molecules to where they're needed - in my pain-processing pathways!

The end result is to find a way to insert the concentrate safely into an e-cig (Ego Elusion). A quick test with pure isopropyl alcohol was disappointing but not a total write-off. So I'm hanging out to get started!

OK, so my first choice is vaping, followed by munching.

What works for you guys? What crosses your blood-brain barrier?
What's your favourite means of ingesting medicinal cannabis?
You may choose 3

Votes accepted from (05/27/13 06:46 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------
I want to die quietly, in my sleep, like my grandfather - not screaming and crying, like the passengers in his car!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLost Shroomerite
eruditio
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wrong place, wrong time.
Re: What's your preferred method of ingesting cannabis? [Re: Cephas]
    #672842 - 05/28/13 12:36 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

In your case, I'd go for vaping. I recommend the silver surfer.

For myself, I love fat spliffs.

InvisibleP-O

Re: What's your preferred method of ingesting cannabis? [Re: Lost Shroomerite]
    #672862 - 05/28/13 10:09 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Ive never been a big bong/pipe guy (unless its hash).  Im more for smokin joints.  Usually roll a fatty, smoke half every hour or so.  I dont mind vaping but the buzz always seems milder to me.  and it wears of pretty quick....

but lately ive been eating fire crackers everyday, doses of 600-800mgs of POTENT bud.  i usually eat one at noon,  then my second one around 6pm.  I find the high lasts 5-6 hrs.  Its more euphoric of a high too.  with a better body high... and cool CEV's if i eat enough

Eating Sativa bud is TOTALLY different, then eating pure indica  (high vs stoned)
Im really enjoying sativas more these days.... a nice HIGH is better then being couchlocked "stoned"

:potleaf:

Edited by P-O (05/28/13 02:39 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale