Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehem overdere
Hem Overderes' Dr. Grinspoon, Toxic Blue 33 & Cheese Candy Auto Grow Journal
    #665928 - 04/13/13 09:23 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I started 5 Dr. Grinspoon from Barneys Farm, one CH9 Toxic Blue 33 and a Cheese Candy Auto from Delicious Seeds. I planted the seeds 4 days ago and here are a couple photos to begin my grow log. I will be starting these indoor under 400 watt HPS and MH and putting them outside on the nice days.

I am watering with spring water with a few drops of Canna Rhizotonic and Botanicare Pure Blend Pro. I think once I see the first set of leaves I will start them at 200ppm of Rhizotonic and Pure Blend Pro. I have a nice Bluelab meter and will take photos when I setup my nute mix for week 1.

Day 1 - Signs of life!

Thanks for checking out my grow log.

Hem

Edited by hem overdere (04/14/13 01:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
Re: Hem Overderes' Dr. Grinspoon, Toxic Blue 33 & Cheese Candy Auto Grow Journal [Re: hem overdere]
    #665932 - 04/13/13 11:05 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Good luck with the thai! Will likely take some skill and persistence to finish her inside..don't let them get too tall before flip!

--------------------
I used to grow pot.  I still do grow pot, but I used to grow it too.
*Seedsharer*
You got my cheez whiz, boy?

Offlinehem overdere
Re: Hem Overderes' Dr. Grinspoon, Toxic Blue 33 & Cheese Candy Auto Grow Journal [Re: Angus]
    #665943 - 04/13/13 01:51 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks. I have done nevilles haze which took 100 days. One of them was the stickiest thing I have never seen.

Seedlings are starting to emerge from the GH Rapid Rooters... here they are later today.

Far right -- Freebees (CH9 Toxic Blue 33 and Cheese Candy Auto)
Left -- Dr Grinspoons

Germination rate is very good! I am crossing my fingers for 100% germination rate with these seeds.

Edited by hem overdere (04/13/13 02:06 PM)

OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
Re: Hem Overderes' Dr. Grinspoon, Toxic Blue 33 & Cheese Candy Auto Grow Journal [Re: hem overdere]
    #665946 - 04/13/13 03:10 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

hem overdere said:
Thanks. I have done nevilles haze which took 100 days. One of them was the stickiest thing I have never seen.

Right on!  I'm on the final stretch of a run with sonic's Hanuman Haze (Shimla x Pursang) and at ~100 days now its the longest I've done.  Have some 'Miau Miau' (Tom Hill) haze in veg, too..they're supposed to go a good while too..

I'm real interested to see how the grinspoon do for you..haven't seen many experienced folks run it.  How long do you plan on vegging them for?  Are you going to flower from seed or take clones and flower them?

--------------------
I used to grow pot.  I still do grow pot, but I used to grow it too.
*Seedsharer*
You got my cheez whiz, boy?

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#665997 - 04/13/13 11:59 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

hem overdere said:
I started 5 Dr. Grinspoon from Barneys Farm, one CH9 Toxic Blue 33 and a Cheese Candy Auto from Delicious Seeds. I planted the seeds 4 days ago and here are a couple photos to begin my grow log.

I am watering with spring water with a few drops of Canna Rhizotonic and Botanicare Pure Blend Pro. I think once I see the first set of leaves I will start them at 200ppm of Rhizotonic and Pure Blend Pro. I have a nice Bluelab meter and will take photos when I setup my nute mix for week 1.

Day 1 - Signs of life!

Thanks for checking out my grow log.

Hem

Wow I just germ. the same  Cheese Candy From Delicious. auto !! We can watch each others plant cool shit. As soon as I get Them in soil today Ill get some pics too

Offlinehem overdere
Re: Hem Overderes' Dr. Grinspoon, Toxic Blue 33 & Cheese Candy Auto Grow Journal [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #666018 - 04/14/13 08:04 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Budgrower -- That's great... you must have ordered your seeds the same time as me.

Here is an update for today. I am calling it day 2. I have mixed up my week 1 nutrient that consists of (in to 1.5L bottled Fiji water):

2.5ml -Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom
5ml - Canna Rhizotonic

Brings my PPM to around 350-370. The bottled water I am using is on sale this week so that is the only reason I am using the fancy "Fiji" water that all the Hollywood stars drink. Fiji water seems to have a PH of about 8 and a starting PPM of around 120 according to my Bluelab Meter. I adjusted PH to 6.3 with PH Down after I set PPM to 350-370.

Starting PH of Fiji Water:

Starting PPM of Fiji Water:

Set PPM Week 1:

Set PH Week 1:

Day 2 -- After watering with nute solution above I changed my bulb to a 400w Metal Halide "Hortilux", a bulb that is designed for veg growth in horticulture:

Looks like we got 100% germination rate!

Edited by hem overdere (04/14/13 01:55 PM)

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #666037 - 04/14/13 02:02 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Are you in soil?  If so, you shouldn't be giving them nutrients already.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlinehem overdere
Re: Hem Overderes' Dr. Grinspoon, Toxic Blue 33 & Cheese Candy Auto Grow Journal [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #666043 - 04/14/13 03:23 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Are you in soil?  If so, you shouldn't be giving them nutrients already.

Actually, rooted in rapid rooters and overfilled in root maker tray with organic soil from premier (same company that makes promix)

Yes. I do feed at this time during the grow cycle. I usually start out at 200-300 PPM at this stage in the game in hydro or drip soil. I used to be a senior member of overgrow if you know what I mean :wink:

I will tell you that the soil and medium I have in combination with the amount of light requires additional nutrient supplementation. You will see this quite easily with any COCO grow that doesn't supplement the seedlings with nutrient.

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out.

Edited by hem overdere (04/14/13 03:26 PM)

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #666053 - 04/14/13 04:36 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

So you're doing mostly soil or coco?  You stated a little bit of soil, and then talked about coco.  So I'm a little confused about what direction you're going with.

Yeah I never posted on overgrow.  Got a lot of good information off of it when I first started growing though.

Also, if it IS in soil, the soil should have plenty of nutrients for a seedling of that size. 

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Hem Overderes' Dr. Grinspoon, Toxic Blue 33 & Cheese Candy Auto Grow Journal [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #666065 - 04/14/13 06:58 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Here is my seeds today just put them in some ffof. I think your a couple days ahead of me:girlishjoy:
Sorry about the backward shit ?:smokerage: Cant fig.

Offlinehem overdere

Re: Hem Overderes' Dr. Grinspoon, Toxic Blue 33 & Cheese Candy Auto Grow Journal [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #666084 - 04/14/13 09:40 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Budgrower- how did you afford so many seeds!? and whoa... the backwards stuff is really starting to creep me out, LoL.

Hawk - I use both soil and coco. These are in rapid rooter plugs and then I cover them with organic soil or coco whatever I have on hand at the time. My feed program is the same. I think it works very well for most strains and peppers too! I have a few years experience in hydro with hydro you use a Hoagland type solution the whole growth cycle as the hydro medium are inert. My rapid rooter tray medium is very inert also so I always keep a small nutrient amendment first set of leaves. You do not need to do this as you suggest but I do out of habit.

are we in late flowering yet?

Edited by hem overdere (04/14/13 09:43 PM)

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #666085 - 04/14/13 09:47 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Gotcha man.  I was just curious.

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinehem overdere

#666134 - 04/15/13 08:46 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Day 3 - 400 MH Veg.

Growing nicely... I think I will update weekly to save paper.

Edited by hem overdere (04/15/13 08:48 AM)

Offlinehem overdere

#667043 - 04/22/13 07:32 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Here is an update. It is now the beginning of Week 2.

I have decided to do this grow 12/12 from seed.

Everyone is growing very well in the root makers. I have changed my nute mix to:

Per 1 Gal water:

7.5ml - Pure Blend Pro Bloom
5ml - Canna Rhizotonic

PH set to 6.0-6.2

Edited by hem overdere (04/22/13 07:34 AM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#667044 - 04/22/13 07:40 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Growing nice man!! They got big.

Offlinegreenjoe
Stranger
 User Gallery

#667049 - 04/22/13 08:27 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

i was looking at dr.grinspoon...i be a watchin

Offlinegrod31
Ranger
 User Gallery

Re: Hem Overderes' Dr. Grinspoon, Toxic Blue 33 & Cheese Candy Auto Grow Journal [Re: greenjoe]
    #667060 - 04/22/13 10:20 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

i wish i could give you a plus 5 for the doc grinspoon on 12/12 from seed.I cannot wait to do a sativa run like that.
If you were super awesome you would cross that doc grinspoon with osmething.I cant find a seingle dr.grisnpoon hybrid on the entire internet.
edit- only about 8% of fiji has clean drinking water the rest is sold of by the military dicatorship (its government) to bottling companies.They also import the plastic for its bottles from China. Just something to think about.
just to keep going
Rakiraki has experienced the full range of Fiji's water problems—crumbling pipes, a lack of adequate wells, dysfunctional or flooded water treatment plants, and droughts that are expected to get worse with climate change. Half the country has at times relied on emergency water supplies, with rations as low as four gallons a week per family; dirty water has led to outbreaks of typhoid and parasitic infections. Patients have reportedly had to cart their own water to hospitals, and schoolchildren complain about their pipes spewing shells, leaves, and frogs. Some Fijians have taken to smashing open fire hydrants and bribing water truck drivers for a regular supply.

--------------------
DO NOT USE mushmagic.com- THEY LIE AND SELL DRUGS TO CHILDREN :thumbdown:
--------------------------------------------------
Back the tape up.  I need it again!
Let it roll!  Just as high as the fucker can go! 
And when it comes to that fantastic note
where the rabbit bites its own head off,
I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING
RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
    Not me.  It would blast you through
the wall stone dead in ten seconds and they'd make me explain.

Edited by grod31 (04/22/13 10:31 AM)

Offlinehem overdere

Re: Hem Overderes' Dr. Grinspoon, Toxic Blue 33 & Cheese Candy Auto Grow Journal [Re: grod31]
    #668233 - 04/29/13 09:13 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Hello my friends!

Here is an update Week 3 Day 1. 2-3 days ago I moved nutrient mix to 600ppm of Pure Blend Pro Bloom and 10ml Rhizotonic per gallon of water. PH set to 6.2.

I have ordered a product called "ODC" to test out. It is a chitosan based product that is supposed to make the seedplants more resilliant and activate a strong immune system. I will be testing this product when it arrives.

Edited by hem overdere (04/29/13 09:16 AM)

Offlinehem overdere

Re: Hem Overderes' Dr. Grinspoon, Toxic Blue 33 & Cheese Candy Auto Grow Journal [Re: grod31]
    #668234 - 04/29/13 09:22 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

grod31 said:
i wish i could give you a plus 5 for the doc grinspoon on 12/12 from seed.I cannot wait to do a sativa run like that.
If you were super awesome you would cross that doc grinspoon with osmething.I cant find a seingle dr.grisnpoon hybrid on the entire internet.
edit- only about 8% of fiji has clean drinking water the rest is sold of by the military dicatorship (its government) to bottling companies.They also import the plastic for its bottles from China. Just something to think about.
just to keep going
Rakiraki has experienced the full range of Fiji's water problems—crumbling pipes, a lack of adequate wells, dysfunctional or flooded water treatment plants, and droughts that are expected to get worse with climate change. Half the country has at times relied on emergency water supplies, with rations as low as four gallons a week per family; dirty water has led to outbreaks of typhoid and parasitic infections. Patients have reportedly had to cart their own water to hospitals, and schoolchildren complain about their pipes spewing shells, leaves, and frogs. Some Fijians have taken to smashing open fire hydrants and bribing water truck drivers for a regular supply.

Yah, fuck that I won't buy that water again.

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #668401 - 04/30/13 01:07 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Hate to break it to you, all bottled water comes with a terrible cost.  Communities wells go dry, springs dry up as well.  Drink tap water, fuck bottled.

--------------------

-niteowl

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds