Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineReeferNshrooms
Stranger

this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj
    #663596 - 03/26/13 09:13 AM (11 years, 4 days ago)

this stupid lil fukin Nicki Minaj said drugs are drugs and whoever wants to follow her feels that way, oh you wanna wipe it outta my brain? i told you, shrooms are a  sacrament, they ain't no ordinary drug you stupid.  yeah see, Rastafari, since i created the blunt now it's Rastafari plus i made ecstacy trippable. yeah weed and coke you can do outta cigarettes, not shrooms though you stupid.  stop breaking my scouter or i'll knock da shit outta you.  as for da mcdonalds girl talking about the address thang around stop&shop, you wish you weren't bitchmade.

as for Joe or "jojo" whatever it is that you wanted me to call you, no one cares if you graded me and said I don't smoke weed. by the time you disrespected me in this manner saying it to people and now you want to be my couch in new york from in the basement where i use to leave? Dude, you'se a giant size TWERP, like really BIG of a twerp. did you get this through your THICK skull yet you lil bitch? i don't need your help to count weed that i smoked,  nor the crack and ecstacy. yes, i'm a green leaf breather you stupid.

no one said you can be my couch. yeah, it's me anyway. you and bruce made a deal and said if he says that then i called your shroomery bluff, there see i called it already. then you graded it and put it back, da fuk you do that for? yeah i do drugs, that's not what it means. it means it's highly disrespectful. yeah see, that shit can happen to you too. tha songs things, the drug credit, the friends in morphy mode. all dat shit, i found out it was disrespectful, wether it was lifken or not you stupid. yeah, see the same shit can happen to you bruce and joe. now due to the couch, the stupid sexy white women and Brook want to team up and say "so you don't do drugs" i'm like man, STFU. then the bootleg father of Matthew Chichi said since joejoe doesn't want to count the couch then i'll verse him or vs. or versus him about it. yeah, matt is one of my friends from new york. him and martin are around me in morphy mode, i know exactly what they look like. you better stop being my nutsack (shitted himself) out and is being my nutsack. you better stop giving me food made from armpits too you stupid. yeah see, the song thing and drug credit coould happen to you too, how would you feel if it happened to you you stupid. as for women, i mean it the bigger way.

muthafukin, didn't i say i was a badboy records fanatic you stupid, john. yeah see faith evans, "love like this before" or "love like this". yeah those are all da songs i remember plus i'm pretty sharp if you ask me, that's due to songs you stupid. i don't care about that shit you stupid, yeah just like the songs and drug credit and friends credit and operations, that shit could happen to you too john, you lil fukin TWURP.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineZee007
Gone

Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: ReeferNshrooms]
    #663597 - 03/26/13 09:20 AM (11 years, 4 days ago)

:lolwut:

--------------------
:leaf::leaf:

InvisibleP-O

Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: Zee007]
    #663600 - 03/26/13 09:39 AM (11 years, 4 days ago)

see kids.... this is why meth and poasting dont mix

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: P-O]
    #663603 - 03/26/13 10:09 AM (11 years, 4 days ago)

The "my dick just got sexy" threads are less vague than these

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: nannybooboo]
    #663604 - 03/26/13 10:18 AM (11 years, 4 days ago)

does anyone ever understand OP?

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: PoloDown]
    #663605 - 03/26/13 10:21 AM (11 years, 4 days ago)

I dunno man, but it's actually getting funnier the more i read it over.

InvisibleZombi3
Greenhouse Technician
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bat Country Flag
Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: Zee007]
    #663606 - 03/26/13 10:29 AM (11 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Zee007 said:
:lolwut:

exactly how i feel. a confused pear.

--------------------
* Die For Your Government *

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: Zombi3]
    #663612 - 03/26/13 11:32 AM (11 years, 4 days ago)

tl;dr

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 2
    #663622 - 03/26/13 01:21 PM (11 years, 4 days ago)

I saw that cunttt on American idol when my buddy's mom had it on. As if that show wasn't enough of a joke to begin with, they have that no talent retard as a judge? Lmao god, it seems like everyone else is stupid sometimes.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: RasJeph]
    #663634 - 03/26/13 01:47 PM (11 years, 4 days ago)

:ilold:
This OP in some ways reminds me of King Koopa.:smile:

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: Stoneth] * 2
    #663650 - 03/26/13 02:09 PM (11 years, 4 days ago)

Oh koopey made more sense than that.  We should unban that nignog.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 1
    #663654 - 03/26/13 02:16 PM (11 years, 4 days ago)

Talk to andy.
I have many times now.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
    #663688 - 03/26/13 06:45 PM (11 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

ReeferNshrooms said:
this stupid lil fukin Nicki Minaj said drugs are drugs and whoever wants to follow her feels that way, oh you wanna wipe it outta my brain? i told you, shrooms are a  sacrament, they ain't no ordinary drug you stupid.  yeah see, Rastafari, since i created the blunt now it's Rastafari plus i made ecstacy trippable. yeah weed and coke you can do outta cigarettes, not shrooms though you stupid.  stop breaking my scouter or i'll knock da shit outta you.  as for da mcdonalds girl talking about the address thang around stop&shop, you wish you weren't bitchmade.

as for Joe or "jojo" whatever it is that you wanted me to call you, no one cares if you graded me and said I don't smoke weed. by the time you disrespected me in this manner saying it to people and now you want to be my couch in new york from in the basement where i use to leave? Dude, you'se a giant size TWERP, like really BIG of a twerp. did you get this through your THICK skull yet you lil bitch? i don't need your help to count weed that i smoked,  nor the crack and ecstacy. yes, i'm a green leaf breather you stupid.

no one said you can be my couch. yeah, it's me anyway. you and bruce made a deal and said if he says that then i called your shroomery bluff, there see i called it already. then you graded it and put it back, da fuk you do that for? yeah i do drugs, that's not what it means. it means it's highly disrespectful. yeah see, that shit can happen to you too. tha songs things, the drug credit, the friends in morphy mode. all dat shit, i found out it was disrespectful, wether it was lifken or not you stupid. yeah, see the same shit can happen to you bruce and joe. now due to the couch, the stupid sexy white women and Brook want to team up and say "so you don't do drugs" i'm like man, STFU. then the bootleg father of Matthew Chichi said since joejoe doesn't want to count the couch then i'll verse him or vs. or versus him about it. yeah, matt is one of my friends from new york. him and martin are around me in morphy mode, i know exactly what they look like. you better stop being my nutsack (shitted himself) out and is being my nutsack. you better stop giving me food made from armpits too you stupid. yeah see, the song thing and drug credit coould happen to you too, how would you feel if it happened to you you stupid. as for women, i mean it the bigger way.

muthafukin, didn't i say i was a badboy records fanatic you stupid, john. yeah see faith evans, "love like this before" or "love like this". yeah those are all da songs i remember plus i'm pretty sharp if you ask me, that's due to songs you stupid. i don't care about that shit you stupid, yeah just like the songs and drug credit and friends credit and operations, that shit could happen to you too john, you lil fukin TWURP.

Not a clue on what you're even on about.
Must be drugs. :nonono:

--------------------
Bastard greedy for salvia, want me to cheat, take advantage of a friend shroomerite G!

Tangerines said: "Real men quit cold turkey - alone in their rooms with no drugs."

OK so ... where is everyone? This place is so dead lately!

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 1
    #663691 - 03/26/13 06:49 PM (11 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
We should unban that nignog.

:whathesaid:

OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
    #663693 - 03/26/13 06:52 PM (11 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

ReeferNshrooms said:
no one said you can be my couch.

Oh god I laughed at that for so long!!

--------------------
I used to grow pot.  I still do grow pot, but I used to grow it too.
*Seedsharer*
You got my cheez whiz, boy?

OfflineReeferNshrooms
Stranger

Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: Angus]
    #663762 - 03/27/13 11:05 AM (11 years, 3 days ago)

yeah see, no one cares if that nigga was my couch, all you had to do was pull it off mr. illuminati and make sure that jo jo didn't be my couch. i think this faggot shitted himself out into my nutsack and has been like that anyway. see, what i told this dude was: stop being my nutsack and stop going through my clothes in the air.  this fukin idiot prayed really hard about me typing it tomorrow. then on da seat i said you better be there for the "you're in for a rude awakening" that's how i say it. 

now this stupid lil shitling sheila whom i am no longer interested in is fat i found out. whom could be my neighbor in brooklyn as a fat girl antonette. im like dude, that shit is definately not acceptable. you stupid lil shitling, i told you you ain't allowed to have beef wit me, i told you you stupid lil shitling i got people out on every block, i know tha world blatantly for fuck's safe. wit or witout tha ruler niggas from district 1 up to 99 and central 31 up to 99, it doesn't matter. i told you, i got people out on every block you lil shitling. i had da hugestttttttttttttttttttttttttt crush on this girl since fdr but not anymore. i found out this bitch is antonette, dude antonette my old neighbor is HIGHLY disgusting. i told dis bitch that i quadrupole muthafkin 89 million or kayo-ken (from dragon ball z) muthafukin dare you that i can sing da songs outloud. i told you i use to sing da songs on da train in new york wit my bandanna on. yeah i feel like singing and rapping nas and all my favorite songs, it's fun to sing and rap like that. you stared me down to not sing da songs. i know it's entertain your play or direct your play i said i was tryna give da black race da best one, so i said aight fuk it, it's stare me down then.

InvisibleP-O

Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: andyistic]
    #663768 - 03/27/13 11:33 AM (11 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

andyistic said:
Quote:

ReeferNshrooms said:

Not a clue on what you're even on about.
Must be drugs. :nonono:

its time to unban koopa!..

and he didnt do shit (here) to earn a perma ban.

Edited by P-O (03/27/13 03:46 PM)

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: P-O]
    #663858 - 03/28/13 05:48 AM (11 years, 2 days ago)

Agreed. We need him!

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineReeferNshrooms
Stranger

Re: this stupid lil fukin wigga Nicki Minaj [Re: RasJeph]
    #664043 - 03/29/13 11:14 AM (11 years, 1 day ago)

I love all races :smilingpuppy:

Edited by hawksapprentice (03/29/13 12:37 PM)

OfflineReeferNshrooms
Stranger

#664044 - 03/29/13 11:19 AM (11 years, 1 day ago)

I said it once, and I'll say it again, I love all races and walks of life :cookiemonster:

Edited by hawksapprentice (03/29/13 12:39 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag