Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSmokeSomeHash
Littlest pee pee on da block
 User Gallery

Loc: murica Flag
Nearly 2000 lbs of marijuana found in home, TX **UPDATED**
    #660276 - 02/26/13 07:10 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=864054#.USzAjVet8hV

Hey everyone, long time shroomery member since way back when. I own a garden center down in south texas and read this article this morning. This site is so slow compared to the shroomery, and this article pissed me off so much I just had to make an account over here and share it with you all. I know everyone here knows whats up, so I wanted to see your opinions on the "6 hydroponic marijuana trees and HazMat conditions"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A call about a burglary in progress landed one of the suspects in jail and the homeowners in hot water.

San Juan police said they caught One of the burglary suspects with a few bundles of marijuana inside a "getaway" vehicle.

Police went back to the home that was burglarized on the 200 block of Bluebird Stret and found 1,600 more pounds of marijuana.

But that wasn't all.

Inside one of the bedroom was a marijuana grow lab, equipped with fertilizer, water, heat lamps and six fully grown hydroponic marijuana plants.

Police are calling the operation a sophisticated one.

Sgt. Rolando garcia says there is a chance that the residence being used to grow these plants may be contaminated and therefore will have to be deemed unlivable.

"This is a first for us," Sgt. Garcia said. "We encounter students/kids growing marijuana in their backyard and it's just one small plant. This was a very elaborate and sophisticated grow lab. They had fertilizers  they were using to enhance and heat lamps to produce the light that's needed to grow these plants. They also had it set up in a certain room."

Police will know once inspectors get in there and check it out.

Garcia said they're also going to check what environmental impact this growing operation will have to neighbors living near the home on bluebird.

He says there was a lot of runoff with the fertilzer contamined with marijuana and that's a concern for them.

As for the homeowners, Garcia says the home was being rented.

Police are working with the landlord to locate those renters.

There is no word on when the suspect in custody will be charged.

The search continues for two other people involved in this case.

Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to call San Juan Crimes Stoppers at (956) 283-TIPS.

***UPDATE***

Now theyre looking for the family, red flagging the landlords house, scaring the neighbors, and saying its pretty much the same thing as a meth lab

http://www.krgv.com/videos/police-seek-family-after-marijuana-bust/

Oh I love Texas  :nojustno:

Edited by SmokeSomeHash (02/27/13 04:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: Nearly 2000 lbs of marijuana found in home, TX [Re: SmokeSomeHash]
    #660310 - 02/26/13 04:02 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

All I can say is FUCK THE POLICE AND THE FEDS.

This is the problem. fuckers start talking and dont have a fuckin clue what there talking about...

my blood is boiling....

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Nearly 2000 lbs of marijuana found in home, TX [Re: GBurger717]
    #660474 - 02/27/13 02:22 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Wow, "growing it in a certain room".  As opposed to other rooms in the house that wouldn't be a certain room.  Heating lamps.  Fucking idiots.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineNameInUse
Strange
Male User Gallery

Re: Nearly 2000 lbs of marijuana found in home, TX [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #660544 - 02/27/13 09:35 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I can't believe this is journalism.

--------------------
But then an even greater force emerged: The un! And the un un-nazi'd the world! Forever!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds