Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

need some input for some good quitly brand timers
    #657140 - 02/01/13 07:20 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

hey guys wanted to ask you your input for some good quality timers.. Right now I need  timers for my inline fans. and my two 400 watt digital ballast. Now is there any timers that I can hook up two 400 watt ballast and a 1 400cfm inline fan too?  then just need a nother timer for my other inline fan

oh and with these timers I want to hook up a fan speed control for my inline fans.. would I be able to hook that up to the timer?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: need some input for some good quitly brand timers [Re: Mrshroom]
    #657214 - 02/02/13 03:16 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Don't get anything from Titan, whack to set and poor quality. You don't want to put your fan on a timer unless your running co2 or other crazy setup. Humidity shoots up quick when the fans are off. Best option is to get a temp/humidity controller that will let you set those two variables and it runs the fan for you.

I'm having good results with the  Brinks Security timers from walmart. I've got the digital one running 1450w of LED/T5. The 15 minute mechanical timer is a good solid design with spring activated switch instead of the older dial activated that sometimes jammed or wont let you do frequent on/off, like for the aerocloner.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: need some input for some good quitly brand timers [Re: phychotron]
    #657518 - 02/03/13 01:54 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I got a timer made by GRO and it works just fine. 15 bucks at most grow shops

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies