Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinethetravler
Stranger

police raided my home !
    #656529 - 01/27/13 03:33 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

last week two of Toronto Gestapo squad from 54 division came to my building for what i have found out to be an unknown noise complaint, my friend and i were having a loud discussion on our way into the building and we went to my apartment with my 8 year old daughter. We had just entered the apartment ,[we still had or coats on] there was a knock at the door and my friend looked over her shoulder and said its the cops so I went to the door and asked what they wanted , the answer I got was open the door or I'll kick it in. Well I definitely wasn't opening the door now without him having a warrant so I just walked away from the door as i left my kitchen into my living room my apartment door flew open and these two officers from 54 division ran at least 20 feet into my apartment and grabbed me and put me in hand cuff's  and led me outside to lye on the filthy floor. While the both officers illegally went back into my apartment, they approached my daughters mother and handcuffed her to the barber chair I have in my living room . they did this all in front of an 8 year old child . They opened closed door's in the apartment to they went to my room were in my room in a closed again I say another closed door they found five , three inch seedlings. they returned to the hallway to tell me that I was under arrest for cultivation, and with a smug look he say's and threatening . I said what who did I threaten to that there was to be no answer , so without anyone reading me my rights I was put into the back of a cruiser and taken to 54 div. were they kept me . After about a hour I heard my daughter's mother in the next room screaming with defiance. I found out later they charged her with cultivation too. She doesn't even live with me this was the first time in 2 months or so I had even seen her, but the real funny part was the threatening that I was supposedly charged with was against her and the room that they had her in was a video statement room, she had already told them that we weren't even having an argument but aloud discussion cuss were loud people but that we just got there and they arrived .After 6hr in the cells an undercover cop comes in and say's we went to the judge and he won't give us a warrant for your home so were going to let you go and leave this for now but you might be charged in the future.I left the division 5 to 10 minutes after they let my daughters mother out. And you would think the horror ended there well it didn't two days later the Catholic children's aid took my daughter and now on Feb 4 2013 at 44 Shepard Street east in the city of Toronto at 10.00 am I've got to defend myself against these child thieves again I was not charged with anything my plants were for personal medical purpose I've got a letter from my doctor  backing my use for chronic pain, hep c, depression, and a couple of other things, that are listed in a 578 page catalog done by the workman's compensation board in Toronto so if you now how to help me out if your a good lawyer or know one that takes legal aid please let me know asap !
do they have the right !
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (01/27/13 01:32 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: police raided my home ! [Re: thetravler]
    #656600 - 01/28/13 04:00 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Well I think the most sound advice would be to do some research on lawyers in your area to see who has specializes in these type of cases.  So contact said lawyer and see what they say, no one here is going to be able to really give you sound advice.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisiblebrainsOplenty
ganja farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: zion
Re: police raided my home ! [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #657086 - 02/01/13 09:18 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

after a quick search of NORML canada's website,
i see that they don't have a legal support network as of yet.
it say's on there that once you retain a lawyer,
request that they contact NORML canada on your behalf.
that's all i got for ya buddy.
don't know much about canadian law,
as i'm from the states.
hope this may help you out,
and i wish you the best of luck.

--------------------
it's written right here.
it's absolutely clear.
the ganja herb is the healing of the nation.

Offlineaashte
Mr.Dick
Male

Loc: Dazed and mostly Confused Flag
Re: police raided my home ! [Re: brainsOplenty]
    #667841 - 04/27/13 08:21 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Not being from canada myself. i would offer the opinion that the laws there are pretty much open to abuse like here in ca. When you have people whom have absolute power then it corrupts absolutely! It does not matter how many times a bad cop gets busted an excuse is made for why the behavior was overlooked.Stop giving them the power or at least make them prove they have the ablilty to deal with that kind of power.Not everyone regardless of what they say.Otherwise we would not have whole departments under investigation like the LA pd and to top it off the fuckers were narco cops go figure. i feel you, I was boarded once and they were pissed cause there weren't shit they could do except count the girlies all 75 af those beauties. Then the dickhead almost got his dum ass bit by my 450 lb stud pig cause he went wandering out where his dum ass was not supposed to be.Tried to scare me by sayin the were turning me over to the drug idiots in another part of sherriffs dept. I keept calling dispatch to find out when these drug cops were coming to my house. after 4 months I stopped calling everyday to ask for the two that came to house  and were telling me how to grow that I would not produce nuttin,etc have not seen them since sept of last year.But then I get ahoot out of watching them watch me I watch them do there fly overs lookin at me while I look back at them thru my binocs.now I am indoor so they can't see shiit.Nor can my neighbor who originally started all this shit for me.Dumb bitch. And I have acres of land attached to my houses.She thought she was the lone ranger with no tonto.!Find a good attorney, Do not back down cause there are those whom cannot fight the good fight or do not even have the right to.Good luck, I hope all turns out for you how it is supposed to.

--------------------
"A warrior nurses from the bosom of the tribe and thus has an affination to those whom have come before him he owes them his honor and respect," Dick Garcia 04/12//2013

OfflineMaestro
Strange
Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Re: police raided my home ! [Re: aashte]
    #667854 - 04/27/13 10:55 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

So they found 75 plants at your house and let you go?

No warrant?

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: police raided my home ! [Re: Maestro]
    #667873 - 04/27/13 03:12 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I would suggest you contact your local NORML chapter. No warrant, and kicking in your door is just plain ridiculous and illegal. I feel for the child tho. But if you and the babies momma don't live together then she should be able to prove That and the child should be released into her custody.

Sorry to here things like this happen and hope all works out for you!!!!!
Hang tough bro!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Offlineowngrown
cultivator of herb
Male User Gallery

Re: police raided my home ! [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #668125 - 04/28/13 07:11 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

welcome to american life bro it sucks

Offlineitsaconspiracy
governments worst nightmare
Male

Loc: florida Flag
Re: police raided my home ! [Re: owngrown]
    #668923 - 05/03/13 01:29 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thetravler said: last week two of Toronto Gestapo squad from 54 division came to my building for what i have found out to be an unknown noise complaint, my friend and i were having a loud discussion on our way into the building and we went to my apartment with my 8 year old daughter. We had just entered the apartment ,[we still had or coats on] there was a knock at the door and my friend looked over her shoulder and said its the cops so I went to the door and asked what they wanted , the answer I got was open the door or I'll kick it in. Well I definitely wasn't opening the door now without him having a warrant so I just walked away from the door as i left my kitchen into my living room my apartment door flew open and these two officers from 54 division ran at least 20 feet into my apartment and grabbed me and put me in hand cuff's  and led me outside to lye on the filthy floor. While the both officers illegally went back into my apartment, they approached my daughters mother and handcuffed her to the barber chair I have in my living room . they did this all in front of an 8 year old child . They opened closed door's in the apartment to they went to my room were in my room in a closed again I say another closed door they found five , three inch seedlings. they returned to the hallway to tell me that I was under arrest for cultivation, and with a smug look he say's and threatening . I said what who did I threaten to that there was to be no answer , so without anyone reading me my rights I was put into the back of a cruiser and taken to 54 div. were they kept me . After about a hour I heard my daughter's mother in the next room screaming with defiance. I found out later they charged her with cultivation too. She doesn't even live with me this was the first time in 2 months or so I had even seen her, but the real funny part was the threatening that I was supposedly charged with was against her and the room that they had her in was a video statement room, she had already told them that we weren't even having an argument but aloud discussion cuss were loud people but that we just got there and they arrived .After 6hr in the cells an undercover cop comes in and say's we went to the judge and he won't give us a warrant for your home so were going to let you go and leave this for now but you might be charged in the future.I left the division 5 to 10 minutes after they let my daughters mother out. And you would think the horror ended there well it didn't two days later the Catholic children's aid took my daughter and now on Feb 4 2013 at 44 Shepard Street east in the city of Toronto at 10.00 am I've got to defend myself against these child thieves again I was not charged with anything my plants were for personal medical purpose I've got a letter from my doctor  backing my use for chronic pain, hep c, depression, and a couple of other things, that are listed in a 578 page catalog done by the workman's compensation board in Toronto so if you now how to help me out if your a good lawyer or know one that takes legal aid please let me know asap !

DAMN dude that sucks those pigs got no right to do that to you and your family

--------------------

Offlinegrowdaddy
Allegheny RidgeRunner

Re: police raided my home ! [Re: itsaconspiracy]
    #671111 - 05/17/13 12:12 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I WAS RAIDED !!! I LIVE IN PENNSYLVANIA AND SOME ONE CALLED THE POLICE AND SAID I WAS GROWING SOME BUD.. THEY CAME IN LIKE A SWAT TEAM, PUT US ALL IN ONE ROOM STARTED TO SEARCH MY HOUSE .. I HAVE A GROW ROOM THAT I HAVE A LOCK ON THEY TOLD ME TO OPEN IT. AS I OPENED THE DOOR THEY ALL PUT THEIR FLASHLIGHTS IN THE ROOM (IT WAS THE DARK PERIOD)!! WELL THEY WERE VERY DISAPPOINTED THEY FOUND MY TOMATOES, SU GER SNAPS, BRUSSELS SPROUTS, AND A FEW OTHER VEGGIES I HAVE GROWING IN THERE.. LOL!!! THE LOOK ON THERE FACE WAS PRICELESS. I WISH I HAD A CAMERA AT THE TIME! I KNEW WHO CALLED ON ME IF THEY WOULD HAVE CAME IN A FEW DAYS BEFORE I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN ALOT OF TROUBLE.. LUCKILY I GOT A CALL FROM A TRUE FRIEND AND HE ASKED ME IF I WAS GROWING? I TOLD NO ONE ABOUT WHAT I WAS DOING, EXCEPT WHOEVER LIVED IN MY HOUSE, WORD TO THE WISE DONT PISS OFF YOUR OLD LADY CUZ WOMEN CAN BE VINDICTIVE .. LUCKILY I DESTROYED MY BEAUTIFUL BABIES I ALMOST CRIED AS I WAS DOING IT... THANKS BIG M FOR THE HEADS UP

--------------------
" WHEN YOU THINK YOUR CROP IS READY, WAIT A WEEK AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE"

Offlinejoshisstoned
strange
Male

Loc: Akron
Re: police raided my home ! [Re: growdaddy]
    #671281 - 05/17/13 09:40 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Caps unlock bro....

--------------------
Give me the bat wendy!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder