Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebluntedone
Stranger
 User Gallery
Is this plant Blue Dream
    #655612 - 01/19/13 05:32 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this.
I purchased ten blue dream fem seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl.
I germinated 5 and only 1 sprouted. I am trying to upload a pic but it wont let me it keeps telling me that it is not of the allowable file type .from what I've seen all of the other pics that I have seen online of the typically sativa looking plant having long slender leaves. Mine has broad leaves that do not look like other blue dream plants that I have seen.If anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Is this plant Blue Dream [Re: bluntedone]
    #655624 - 01/19/13 06:15 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Plants grown from seeds regularly present various phenotypes which exhibit varying degrees of influence from both the mother and father plant that produced them.
Therefore, since most of the genetics out there are a hybridization of both sativa and indica parentage, some of the offspring will present traits that are sativa dominant and some will present indica dominant traits.
Basic genetics.
Sounds like you got an indica pheno of that strain.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Is this plant Blue Dream [Re: bluntedone]
    #655642 - 01/19/13 08:55 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Some plants have a few phenotypes that show up, others just one or two. You might have to go through more seeds to find that plant with the characteristics you want. When you find it, keep that as a mother plant.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Offlinebluntedone
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Is this plant Blue Dream [Re: phychotron]
    #655655 - 01/19/13 11:05 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks Doctor Bill and Phycotron for the quick response. It is greatly appreciated.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals