Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Nutrients fertilzer brand question
    #655129 - 01/15/13 11:36 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

ok guys been looking at nutrients brands and the big 4 I have come cross is  , Fox farm, Botanicare, advance nutrients, and general hydroponics nutrients.  now would anybody know whats the big diff between these guys? Cause I would like to get the best bang for my buck. But I do want good quality. I don't mind spending a little more for better quality I just don't want to blow money on a brand that is avarge but has a bigger price tag cause they advertise more. 

Is there one brand that will go futher then the others?  Is there one that is better for having less salt build up in soil(less salt in the fertilizer mix)

any imput would be great guys. Like I said I just want to find a good quality to get the most out of my fertilizer I can. Cause what I grow will be used for medicine so I want to give the best clean quality I can offer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Nutrients fertilzer brand question [Re: Mrshroom]
    #655136 - 01/16/13 02:07 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I run with botanicaire.  Good all around pricing and it just works great for me.  Advanced and House and Garden I feel are over priced.  Fox Farm too chemy for my taste, and you would have to specify on which GH line you are talking about.

Try one out, if you don't like it just go with another one.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: Nutrients fertilzer brand question [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #655159 - 01/16/13 10:29 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

well I think I will give botanicare a try then if its good price and it works good for you I will start off with that guy. Pluse I read some review that people stated that they feel there buds are sweeter when they use bontanicare.

now when u said fox farm is to chemy for my tast what do u mean as in the tast it off gives the plant?

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Nutrients fertilzer brand question [Re: Mrshroom]
    #655186 - 01/16/13 02:41 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

That it's less organic.  Now botanicaier isn't 100% organic, but it gets most of it's nutes from natural sources comparably.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
Re: Nutrients fertilzer brand question [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #655199 - 01/16/13 05:04 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Never used any of the 'big guys' personally.  You'll find people that swear by each.  I assume that, when used correctly, they must all work fairly well or they wouldn't be so well known.  I know a handful of people personally who really like botanicare, from what I've seen, I'd pick that of the ones you listed but again I have no personal experience.

One nutrient line I can wholeheartedly recommend is Blue Mountain Organics.  They nutes work, the price is RIGHT, and the people are awesome.  They sell on ebay.  They have a grow, flower, and foliar product, as well as a one known as "super plant tonic".  The SPT is god's gift to dope growers.  The others are extremely effective as well. They work best in a wholesome organic soil, bagged is fine.  Growing in coco or something, they wouldn't be strong enough to fully sustain the plant.  They are a line of fertilizers, that is, supplemental nutrients.  They aren't intended for a soilless mix or hydroponics. 

They're so cheap that you can probably get the whole line for the price of a single pint of general hydros 'super crazy big ass bud booster oil'. 

Good luck! :smile:

--------------------
I used to grow pot.  I still do grow pot, but I used to grow it too.
*Seedsharer*
You got my cheez whiz, boy?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies