Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com CVG Mushroom Substrate   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMaveric808
Chronic
Deep Highdea
    #654103 - 01/07/13 03:22 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I wanted this to be on shroomery, but for some reason it won't let me register and says I'm younger than 18... Dafaq? whatever...

Disclamer: I Am really fucked up haha. and this is long.

Wouldn't it be funny if we came from magic mushrooms? Our third eye is like a pinecone, and fly agaric are found under pine-trees! id like to see someone split the atom of a mushroom spore cell open, so we can see what created these strong, possiblly universably survivable plants. Like maybe the reason why we have spirits, is because of the earth? Like how plants recycle our carbon dioxide into oxygen which we consume?we evolved from the symbiotic relationship between consciousness (mushrooms) and physical, earth matter (trees) which had evolved from the mushrooms mycelium or something. Also maybe a reason why ancient people would, and people today sometimes  "talk to the earth" or the plants, or the elements, or the wind. It's been scientifically shown that plants do have feelings (remind me to post the link for it later, if you guys want to read the studies) maybe that shows a little proof that our earth really is our mother? But just simply had been chosen by spores that evolved into shrooms, which evolved into plants and trees, then animals (apes) and then a few of those apes reached a higher understanding, by using mushrooms and other herbs to become stronger, faster, and smarter (what most of us try to accomplish today) and maybe turned into atlantiens, or a higher power that created them. Humanity, then evolved from these "enlightened ones" after their downfalls, and slowly started to evolve Faster and faster, making us the people we are today...
and if you think about it also, shamans used drugs to see into the future, and our past people were educated by them.  :p we are surrounded by drugs all in history... A lot of smart people used drugs, or came from a drugged up family (beer and cigs counted!) admit it, if weed has little mushrooms on it (thc) and that makes us feel great, then wouldn't it make sense that shrooms themselves are good for the earth, and some even for people?
There's proof online that drugs can cause evolution in animals (ill post that link later too if asked )

Idk about you, but when someone has the right experience it can sometimes be "like having their first child" and usually makes them happier, and more appreciative of life... I mean, just like someone on a forum said, "I don't know about you, but I've never seen any other Group tof people that have wanted so bad to learn, and become better people than people who do drugs. I'm not saying drugs are good for everyone, but saying that if inspired by the right amounts of the right drug(s), you can reach a higher understanding " just like the quote, I'm not saying all drugs are okay, but what I'm saying, is that drugs can be used in moderation, to achieve better mind sets, and a more positive outlook, maybe influencing others to create an invention, or idea that they can contribute, and based on their outlook on life (that's evolution people! The better the mindset, the nicer, and less violent the invention). Like I saw on tv earlier, Steve jobs didn't invent the mouse, but the guy who did it for him, actually has created a company called IDEO that actually does run off information and input. A perfect example, that life is runned by ideas, and outlooks (even a company can runoff that, while others use It to tweak themselves (fashion, and self outlook <I'm too fat vs I'm pretty no matter what) or a company in order to increase the quality of an invention. Another example would be someone being disrespectful of you, and you being aggravated, or sad) depending on who is recieving the input, and their mental status, and outlook on life, and values, ect. Vs who is giving the input, and their mental status, and outlook on life, and values, ect. Too

^  We have all had those moments but it depends on the person, all of us taking a situation differently. After the use of drugs, some people then realize that it doesn't matter what others think, and move on by their own, becoming literally their own idea, and following what they know and believe in, ect. in order to become their own company or business or independent person.

Isn't it also weird that we are of the few species that eat mushrooms, amd understand their nutritional value? And what we should know about mushrooms like......mushrooms can also break down plastics, and soak up radiation.

Just a fat highdea that I had.

Also, isn't it funny that one of the best medicines on earth also has little mushrooms on their leaves, and pistils, that is also illegal, but is slowly becoming available for recreational use all over the world? (Hopefully) < Weed ^.^ <3 >

Actually... I digress. I still haven't experienced shrooms yet >.< I'm gonna grow some soon since I have all the items to now haha. So I guess I mainly wanna see what some shroom experts got to say :p

Hope I don't sound too blind when I read this tomorrow >.< Lol

I will sound fucking stoned tomorrow definitely. I can already see that some paragraphs should be in different areas instead.. I think haha. Fuck it, you people are smart. Understand my Stoney idea! lol

Also, the reason why I think this is plausible, is because the shroom spores can also survive in space :p and... Idk.

I want input :p

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Deep Highdea [Re: Maveric808]
    #654111 - 01/07/13 09:42 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Haha a fun idea but probably most definitely not hahaha. Still fun to read and think about.

Fuck the shroomery dude were the shit here. welcome.

I see the phrase highdea...isn't that an ent thing? Or did reddit just steal it?

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Deep Highdea [Re: RasJeph]
    #654137 - 01/07/13 01:06 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

tl;dr

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineMaveric808
Chronic
Re: Deep Highdea [Re: RasJeph]
    #654156 - 01/07/13 03:37 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I think reddit just stole it :p

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Deep Highdea [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #654157 - 01/07/13 03:38 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
tl;dr

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com CVG Mushroom Substrate   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals