Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGROWEED
Crack Smokin' Hoe-bags
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: []v[] i C H I G A []\[]
Seed Trading and Other Stuff
    #651984 - 12/19/12 01:27 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Will residents of states that have legalized weed ever be able to trade or sell seeds? Or set up free seed rings? Just asking cause I know nothing about the laws that are going to govern this type of thing. Im wondering if since its still illegal federally online sales and such will be banned till the federal bad is removed as it rightfully should be. 

Hope this makes sense cause Im VERY sleep deprived.

Been forever since I have been here, looking forward to hanging out and being a contributing member of this site again!

--------------------
Post is for ornamental use only.
10 centimeters = 3.93700787 inches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Seed Trading and Other Stuff (moved) [Re: GROWEED]
    #651987 - 12/19/12 01:39 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

This thread was moved from The Lot.

Reason:
Not appropriate for The Lot.

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: Seed Trading and Other Stuff (moved) [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #652000 - 12/19/12 04:43 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Even medical states already have seed/clone exchanges, festivals, and the like.
In terms of state-to-state trades and seed rings, that will stay illegal until the laws are changed at the federal level. If you travel across state lines, it becomes a federal offense.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: Seed Trading and Other Stuff (moved) [Re: 81renaissance]
    #652029 - 12/19/12 07:17 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

shit I WISH i could get seeds from someone in the states... I have to send to canada for now... it sucks

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: Seed Trading and Other Stuff (moved) [Re: GBurger717]
    #652044 - 12/19/12 08:21 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Well I don't live anywhere it's legal, so I order from England :shrug:

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder