Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Time loops, Trance, and LSD near the Canadian border. (A lucid Trip report Production) * 2
    #648096 - 11/26/12 06:17 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

So me, my 2 friends Mike and Dave and my friend Dave's GF with his 2 kids, 3 months and years old. we had a 20 strip, I wanted to take 5, but my friend with the kids was affraid shit would get too crazy....So I reluctantly agreed. After an hour of not feeling it I talk them into taking another hit each, then 3 minutes later I start to feel the first one. oops. Oh and,  It's a nice cabin, 2 small bedrooms, full kitchen with a living area, and a separate living room, On a nice small lake. His shitty neighbors have one of those HUGE giant fake Log cabins and just block the view and look like total shit. Plus the owners are total pieces of shit. And literally we were on the ice and the shore was like still water
And the guys dog comes into the shallow water like 5 inches up his paws
and his wife screams "RRRRRIIIICkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! THE DOGS IN THE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!"

Like what you think the fucking dog is going to just shove its head underwater and die you dumb cunt?
Thats nothing, I heard her yell once  "RICk!!!!!!!! THE NEIGHBORS ARE DRIVING IN THEIR YARD!"
She was pissed that her fucking neighbor was driving his truck in his own fucking back yard
I ever tried to be nice and waved and both of them once, they fucking snubbed me.
Game over after that, disrespect me like that, and its over.
Anyway...I'm deraling.... the trip

wow just wow
So I'm starting to trip good and my friend Dave is playing with his 3 year old daughter,
And I've never spend much time around kids...so it was strangely invigorating.
I always kinda didn't like kids
kids are the shit when their not being assholes
I have never heard his 3 month old cry
Fucker got like the perfect baby
His 3 year old knows how to manipulate him and cries at bedtime and shit but all kids I do to some extent
But other than that she made me geek out pretty hardcore I love random humor And kids are nothing but random So bedtime for the kids And I'm with 2 guys, My friend Mike is like my brother, best friend, only one who really stayed by my side even though all the evil shit ive done.
My friend mike an old school raver kid, did a lot of acid and X, but he hadn't tripped in 10 years.

My friend Dave had only eaten acid like twice and only a few hits.
1 I wanted to spend more time alone but didn't want to leave the inexperienced tripper alone, as this was probably the strongest 2 hits I've ever had.
I wanted to go outside and explore but they both bitched it was 20ยบ out
My friend Mike Disappears into the separate living room for a long time
So I hung out and listening to Transport by paul oakenfold

My dad has done acid and gave me his blessing this time which was a first so that was pretty crazy, As he has never done that before. 
So I started thinking about him doing acid, and what he figure out and like him thinking the same things and shit.
I was tripping balls, I definitely looked at my life as a heroin addict really deep. I honestly don't ever want to go back to that shit. And now I got a job, shit is just falling into place.
Anyway I go to check on my friend Mike And hes just blow the fuck away Hes talking about how everything is Infinite love and nothing matters but the love. And its all infinite And then he starts to cry tears of joy Ive never seen somebody cry from being so happy.

He said he could feel the eternal love of the universe. I could feel something, I don't claim to be able to explain it. But when I'm tripping It just feels like I can breath deeper
and it just feels like the best breath of air Ive ever taken

Oh so the end of the trip best partSo we all just lay in bed for like 3 hours because we cant sleep,and we wake up with the kids and were in his 3 year olds roomAnd she points to me and says "John, You have a eye on your forehead" and I'm like :what:  I can think of my third eye and get that feeling of something pushing from the inside of your head around your third eye. I was doing it tripping so it was strange to hear. We drive home,
We were driving back and I was thinking, and I just felt like shit was about to get better and I was finally done with all the bullshit.

Then I get home and I see my sister and shes like "Wow, you look healthier" Having no idea I did acid...At this point I'm like mother of god I need to by a sheet of this acid. Then I have my job interview today, And I totally kill it and get a job offer.  Then I already have another interview tomorrow. I get home from the interview to find 2 more messages for interviews

It was really one of the best trips I've ever had, I've never felt so utterly content.  I have this crazy afterglow going on right now. We dosed at 6pm Friday and I still feel great! Like Ive never had an afterglow anywhere close to what this feels like. It's like I really took a lot out of this trip and its effecting me on a noticeable level.

Life is about to get very good, I can't wait to see what the future holds.

:lsdabc:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
The Grim Queefer
Male

Re: Time loops, Trance, and LSD near the Canadian border. (A lucid Trip report Production) [Re: Lucid]
    #648283 - 11/27/12 03:03 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

LSD is great for reorganizing shit in your head & giving a fresh perspective on life. I'm glad you had a good time man. :super:

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
Re: Time loops, Trance, and LSD near the Canadian border. (A lucid Trip report Production) [Re: Lucid]
    #648385 - 11/28/12 03:36 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Right on mayne....I had a few great experiences on L earlier this spring/summer, I seemed to be able to pull a lot out of the experience.

I've been feeling the itch for a good trip lately, it's been a few months. I might go for a hearty dose of mescaline next time around.

Quote:

....After an hour of not feeling it I talk them into taking another hit each, then 3 minutes later I start to feel the first one....

Are you absolutely positive it was LSD? I suppose everyone reacts differently...but every time I've come across L, from a single hit my friends and I usually feel the first signs within 5 to 10 minutes after placing it in our mouths, feeling a strong lysergic-buzz by 30 to 45 minutes, and full on between 45 & 60 minutes. With two or three hits, I pretty much start to feel it the moment it's in my mouth, tripping within 30 to 40 minutes after taking it.

Not feeling it after an hour seems kinda off, that would make me think it's either just weak L, or something like 25i.

Either way...keep on surfin' that afterglow man :shineon:.

-OM

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
    #648413 - 11/28/12 09:47 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:trippinbawelz:  :trippinbawelz:  :trippinbawelz:  :trippinbawelz:  :trippinbawelz:  :trippinbawelz:

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Offlinebryguy27007

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Minnesota
    #648418 - 11/28/12 10:56 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

That sounds amazing. I'm really happy for you. I hope the positivity keeps on flowing.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Time loops, Trance, and LSD near the Canadian border. (A lucid Trip report Production) [Re: bryguy27007] * 1
    #648421 - 11/28/12 11:02 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bryguy27007 said:
That sounds amazing. I'm really happy for you. I hope the positivity keeps on flowing.

Hell ya, thank you. And hello to a fellow Minnesotan!

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #648456 - 11/28/12 03:39 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I loved your report. :congrats:
It gave me beautiful vibes, and I'm glad you felt the healing love filled power of acid.

--------------------

Offlinebryguy27007

Folding@home Statistics
    #648459 - 11/28/12 03:49 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

bryguy27007 said:

Oh no way! Another Minnesotan! How's it going man?
How 'bout this winter so far, :lol:.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Time loops, Trance, and LSD near the Canadian border. (A lucid Trip report Production) [Re: bryguy27007]
    #648514 - 11/28/12 09:28 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bryguy27007 said:
Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

bryguy27007 said:

Ha, I'm in a Minneapolis suburb, How about you? Got cold early this year, But suppose to be nice this weekend, and I'm going to double my dose and try 4 hits and walk in the woods.

Offlinebryguy27007

Folding@home Statistics
    #648826 - 11/30/12 06:26 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

bryguy27007 said:
Quote:

Lucid said:
Quote:

bryguy27007 said:

Ha, I'm in a Minneapolis suburb, How about you? Got cold early this year, But suppose to be nice this weekend, and I'm going to double my dose and try 4 hits and walk in the woods.

I'm in the cities. I was kind of joking, this winter has been non-existant so far. Just like last year. It's supposed to be 53* on Monday, that's fucking ridiculous. Have fun on that walk in the woods, it'll be warm enough to do it, :lol:. There are some good woods around these parts.

Jump to top Pages: 1