Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Green Vein Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | Next > | Last >
OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: The Kratom Report... [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #816804 - 07/12/16 10:58 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I've been using kratom for 4 days now, feels great being back on it. Been using capsules now instead of TnW and I can say that I like the slower onset.

Am also dosing lower than I used to... all I can say is that I miss the high dose awesomeness.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: The Kratom Report... [Re: Deadkndys420] * 1
    #816808 - 07/12/16 11:17 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

There is nothing like that red vein high, after coming off a break. I feel like Vincent in pull fiction after he shoots up some H lol.

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: The Kratom Report... [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #816816 - 07/13/16 07:55 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
There is nothing like that red vein high, after coming off a break. I feel like Vincent in pull fiction after he shoots up some H lol.

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:

Is that part 2? I thought vincent died. Ill have to look for pull fiction tonight

:datass:

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

OfflineShpongulate
Stranger

Re: The Kratom Report... [Re: Sham87]
    #816837 - 07/13/16 02:36 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
I've been using kratom for 4 days now, feels great being back on it. Been using capsules now instead of TnW and I can say that I like the slower onset.

Am also dosing lower than I used to... all I can say is that I miss the high dose awesomeness.

The slow onset is nice, it gives you a chance to get giddy with anticipation for an extended period because of anticipating the peak. Quite fun. Nothing worse than ~the sickness~

Part of me wants to order some kratom but the postal service is on strike here, no bueno. My stomach also says hell no (but my brain would beg to differ).

Also IDK if it's just me but kratom + weed isn't always kosher, it depends how high a dose of each you're aiming for though. Sometimes I'm too high to realize I'm nauseous and that negative physical sensation manifests as something else.

InvisibleChiefFluffyNugs
Stranger

Re: The Kratom Report... [Re: poor boy]
    #816838 - 07/13/16 02:38 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I've been ordering from a new guy(well, guys) recently.  They're very new but really have their shit together.  Kilos for $120 shipped priority mail.  They always ship same day, except weekends, and I have my package within 2 days.

I originally tried some RVB which ended up being complete shit.  Like bunk as fuck.  So I emailed them my concerns and they sent me a free kilo of RV Maeng-Da which was extremely good quality.

It's refreshing to finally find a vendor that doesn't take four fucking business days to ship my order or charge ridiculous amounts for small quantities.

I've been sticking with red vein maeng-da just because I know it's good so why mess with it.  Anyone else have strains they prefer to this?  Obviously I like the downer dopeyness to the red vein.

OfflineShpongulate
Stranger

Re: The Kratom Report... [Re: ChiefFluffyNugs]
    #816844 - 07/13/16 04:17 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Only tried green vein Maeng-da sadly, that sounds pretty nice. And from a decent place.

I'm sticking with the locals in my province but they've always been good to me, and their BRV has always satisfied so I haven't really branched out. There's a lot more vendors down south than up in Canada though, it's just more practical for me to stick with em.

Pay-day is tomorrow, we'll see what happens...!

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: The Kratom Report... [Re: Shpongulate]
    #816845 - 07/13/16 07:29 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

When i take kratom after work i end up falling asleep super early.

--------------------
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: The Kratom Report... [Re: Shpongulate]
    #816851 - 07/13/16 08:39 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shpongulate said:
Quote:

Sham87 said:

The slow onset is nice, it gives you a chance to get giddy with anticipation for an extended period because of anticipating the peak. Quite fun. Nothing worse than ~the sickness~

Part of me wants to order some kratom but the postal service is on strike here, no bueno. My stomach also says hell no (but my brain would beg to differ).

Also IDK if it's just me but kratom + weed isn't always kosher, it depends how high a dose of each you're aiming for though. Sometimes I'm too high to realize I'm nauseous and that negative physical sensation manifests as something else.

You get it. Man that is one of the only drawbacks (the sickness) with using kratom on a daily basis, dose a gram over and your morning is fucked.

Where do you stay at?? Kratom and weed is awesome ime.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

#817548 - 07/29/16 10:29 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Just got my kilo of red Borneo from that site sham and pb use. Pretty good shit. Much better then this shitty mass produced krat I've been getting ( remarkable herbs is the brand). Hopefully this batch last me 4-6 months like my last kilo.

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#817550 - 07/30/16 07:46 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Theres a new site i like. Great prices and great quality.

Socal herbal remedies.

You have to search it using specious.

Its really good

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#817555 - 07/30/16 12:02 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

huh, interesting how they have the kratom tucked away somewhere  deep in the site.

what strains have you tried so far?? Why are all of your kratom vendors here in socal? :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

#817561 - 07/30/16 01:50 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I'm guessing a lot are in so cal for logistic reasons.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#817563 - 07/30/16 03:46 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

:shrug: works for me, I get my packages next day.

--------------------

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#817623 - 08/02/16 05:14 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I get an hp for 45$, red vein. It's pretty good, I enjoy it when I'm in the mood. at 7-10 grams the dosage is great for just sitting back, and relaxing after a long day.

I just can't get over the taste. It just makes me cringe and honestly is 95% the reason I rarely ever dose. Otherwise I'd probably dose daily. So idk, maybe that's a good thing then :shrug:

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: The Kratom Report... [Re: Sloppy]
    #817624 - 08/02/16 06:32 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Add it to a bowl of chili with or without bean. Bro, it masks the taste and you get to eat chili multiple times a day.vwin win!

--------------------

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#817626 - 08/02/16 07:13 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

poor boy said:
Add it to a bowl of chili with or without bean. Bro, it masks the taste and you get to eat chili multiple times a day.vwin win!

:eek:

I need to up my chili game it seems :strokebeard:

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#817678 - 08/03/16 03:50 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Don't listen to that retard, listen to me! :braindamage:

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#817688 - 08/03/16 08:44 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

:unwanted:

--------------------

OfflineBumble_Dick
loathsome brute
Male User Gallery

Loc: cage-free tomatoes
    #817733 - 08/04/16 06:55 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sloppy said:
I get an hp for 45$, red vein. It's pretty good, I enjoy it when I'm in the mood. at 7-10 grams the dosage is great for just sitting back, and relaxing after a long day.

I just can't get over the taste. It just makes me cringe and honestly is 95% the reason I rarely ever dose. Otherwise I'd probably dose daily. So idk, maybe that's a good thing then :shrug:

$180+ for a kilo? You should try encapsulating your krat, man.

InvisibleChiefFluffyNugs
Stranger

Re: The Kratom Report... [Re: Bumble_Dick]
    #817762 - 08/05/16 06:25 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah $180 a key is steep.  I cringe when I have to pay over $100, which sometimes happens when my normal guys are out of stock.

Capsules definitely make dosing super easy but it takes a good while longer to hit you than toss n wash.  I normally put about 7 or 8g in an old melatonin bottle, fill with water, cap it, shake, chug.  Nice and painless.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Green Vein Thai Kratom Leaf Powder