Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleP-O

Texas Man Strangles And Eats Dog... >Synthetic Marijuana
    #630151 - 07/02/12 11:02 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2164949/Michael-Terron-Daniel-arrested-killing-eating-dog-high-synthetic-marijuana.html
Quote:

A drug-fuelled rampage led a man to attack several people and chase around a neighbour while growling like an animal - before he brutally killed and ate a dog.
Cops arrived at a home in Waco, Texas, on June 14 after a man called 911 to report a man living in his house that was 'going crazy.'

Police said that Michael Terron Daniel told his housemates that he was 'on a bad trip' after taking the synthetic drug K-2 and began attacking them.Outside the home, Daniel allegedly assaulted another man who lived at the home.
Sgt W. Patrick Swanton of the Waco Police Department told MailOnline that when a neighbour tried to intervene, Daniel got down on his hands and knees and 'began barking and growling like a dog.'

He then chased the neighbour, who ran into his house.
As horrified witnesses watched, Daniel allegedly turned his drug-fuelled rage to a medium-sized Spaniel mix, who belonged to one of his housemates, beating and choking the animal.

Sgt Swanton said that Daniel then 'took a bite out of the dog, ripping pieces of flesh away and eating them.'
Police showed up to find Daniel sitting on the front porch with the dog's carcass on his lap.

Sgt Swanton said: 'There was blood and fur around his mouth, blood and fur on his clothing.'
He added that Daniel was in some kind of a catatonic state and did not respond to the officers at first, but when he snapped out of it, he asked the officers to Tase him or fight him to snap him out of the 'bad trip.'
Sgt Swanton said the officers declined, and an ambulance took him to a nearby hospital, where he was treated and later released.
Daniel was arrested on Monday at the Waco store where he worked and was charged with cruelty to a non-livestock animal, a felony.
His housemates declined to press assault charges against him.
He is being held at the McLennan County Jail on $5,000 bond.
Sgt Swanton said that Daniel has been in trouble with the Waco Police Department before, but would not elaborate on any past cases against him.
K-2, also known as 'spice,' is a mixture of herbs and spices that is usually sprayed with a compound similar to THC, the psychoactive component of marijuana, according to the DEA.
Side effects include paranoia, panic attacks, giddiness and in rare occurrences – violence.
Recent zombie-like attacks, like the gruesome face-chewing attack in Miami, are believed to have been caused by ingesting bath salts, a potent hallucinogen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Texas Man Strangles And Eats Dog... >Synthetic Marijuana [Re: P-O] * 1
    #630175 - 07/02/12 02:41 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Zombie apocalypse is upon us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleP-O

Re: Texas Man Strangles And Eats Dog... >Synthetic Marijuana [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #630218 - 07/03/12 05:38 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

he must have had a BAD BAD case of the munchies

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Texas Man Strangles And Eats Dog... >Synthetic Marijuana [Re: P-O]
    #630222 - 07/03/12 07:55 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

That's super sad. I hope this ends up being a positive thing for REAL cannabis legalization, and not just a step backwards for public perception of all drugs lumped together.

--------------------

User Gallery

Re: Texas Man Strangles And Eats Dog... >Synthetic Marijuana [Re: Harry_Ba11sach] * 1
    #630236 - 07/03/12 09:12 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

It'll be the latter.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineLacombe Grown
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Texas Man Strangles And Eats Dog... >Synthetic Marijuana [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 1
    #630748 - 07/06/12 06:42 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

fuckin idiot. I bet he would've had a hard time trying to eat my pit. control your minds people.

InvisibleP-O

Re: Texas Man Strangles And Eats Dog... >Synthetic Marijuana [Re: Lacombe Grown]
    #630900 - 07/08/12 09:57 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I bet he would've had a hard time trying to eat my pit.

:lol:  no shit.

id like to see him try this with my dogs.  they would tear his face off (bath salt style).  my male is SOLID.  and my female is the mean one.....

OfflineLacombe Grown
Stranger
 User Gallery

#630992 - 07/08/12 10:03 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

ya i have two sassy blue bitches whod love to turn him into a zombie.:rasta:

OfflineSnoogins
Stranger
Female

#631056 - 07/09/12 01:04 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2164949/Michael-Terron-Daniel-arrested-killing-eating-dog-high-synthetic-marijuana.html
Quote:

Recent zombie-like attacks, like the gruesome face-chewing attack in Miami, are believed to have been caused by ingesting bath salts, a potent hallucinogen.

http://blogs.nature.com/sifting_the_evidence/2012/06/28/update-on-miami-face-eater-and-bath-salts

I dont believe bath salts had anything to do with it.
All they found in the guys system was Weed.
I hate how they jump to blame shit before they even get test results back.

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Re: Texas Man Strangles And Eats Dog... >Synthetic Marijuana [Re: Snoogins]
    #632020 - 07/18/12 04:14 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

fucking idiots.  leave the unknown syn chems alone!

THC is natural :smile:

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

User Gallery

Re: Texas Man Strangles And Eats Dog... >Synthetic Marijuana [Re: Miscusi]
    #632052 - 07/19/12 01:53 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Holy shit you're back!!!

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineHaysfer
Male

Loc: Somewhere around here...
Re: Texas Man Strangles And Eats Dog... >Synthetic Marijuana [Re: Lacombe Grown]
    #632390 - 07/23/12 11:38 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I agree control yourself, I've done spice many times and never had a single issue, I contribute that to not being completely stupid.

OfflineHaysfer
Male

Loc: Somewhere around here...
    #632391 - 07/23/12 11:39 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Double Post

Edited by Haysfer (07/23/12 11:40 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Texas Man Strangles And Eats Dog... >Synthetic Marijuana [Re: Haysfer]
    #633061 - 07/28/12 07:33 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Wanna get high and take a bite out of a dog huh. Here ya go give my boy a try next time.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineLacombe Grown
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Texas Man Strangles And Eats Dog... >Synthetic Marijuana [Re: Magash]
    #633250 - 07/30/12 01:51 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

(bite this bitch)  pretty boy magash.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#633278 - 07/30/12 07:13 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Already got one like that. :omgawesome:

She has two different color eyes.

My Rot Rocco

Then there is Sam the Man

and the queen of the group Monkey

Buuuuuuuuut the dog in my first pic Bonzo wouldn't have a problem taking all the dogs in the other pics combined and the wanna be pretty boy in the picture. :wink:

He has a very brutal past and hopefully I can rehab him into not wanting to kill everything. (accept for his buddy Domino the chiwawa) :shrug:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineLacombe Grown
Stranger
 User Gallery

#633286 - 07/30/12 09:22 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

beautiful dogs! my sister has a big rott aswell  big teddy bear. Always great when someone saves a dog from a bad past life and gives them love because they really are mans best friend.

edit. sam the man looks like a stoner lol:cool:

Edited by Lacombe Grown (07/30/12 09:24 PM)

Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: Texas Man Strangles And Eats Dog... >Synthetic Marijuana [Re: Snoogins]
    #633320 - 07/31/12 10:58 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i'm starting to notice that most, if not all, of these news stories about people losing their shit on bath salts/synthetic marijuana are blatant misinformation...

seriously, what ever happened to just being crazy?

--------------------

OfflineCheeba
Ass-Wipe
Female

Loc: Timid Deer Lane Flag
    #634829 - 08/14/12 11:04 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Pretty pups; I've always thought pits were neat. Maybe one day I'll own one without people stigmatizing them. This is just disgusting though, if that was my dog (my lil French bulldog) I'd beat the life out of him. Not my shar-pei though, he's rip him apart.

--------------------
"The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings."

-Kate Chopin

Offlinesidetwist
Guano Reefs
 User Gallery

#634845 - 08/15/12 11:40 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:

Yeah when I saw him I was thinking he has been trained like some fight dog. Like let them rip a sturdy toy hanging from a rope in a tree for hours and such.
Looks like REEEEALLY muscular. Though he doesn't have such a killer look in his eyes in this pic, and I think dogs' eyes don't lie too often... :jacked:

Edited by sidetwist (08/15/12 11:42 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale