Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

POLICE: MAN HIGH ON SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA DECAPITATED WIFE, KILLED DOGS, CUT OFF HIS OWN EYE AND HAND
    #788341 - 08/04/15 08:38 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

wtf

Click for related video

PHOENIX (AP) — A Phoenix man who authorities say decapitated his wife and two dogs and gouged his own eye out let out a moaning howl in court after a prosecutor told a judge what the man had allegedly done, according to video released Monday.

Kenneth Wakefield appeared in court Saturday after being released from a hospital and booked into jail on suspicion of murder and animal cruelty. He had a large bandage in place of a missing hand, which police said he had cut off.

A judge set bond for Wakefield at $2 million after a prosecutor called the 43-year-old, who has a history of mental illness, a danger to the community.

In the video, Wakefield raises his right hand to his face, lowers his head and emits a two-second howl after the prosecutor said Wakefield repeatedly stabbed and decapitated Trina Heisch.

In a court document released Monday, police say 49-year-old Heisch was stabbed multiple times in her torso and had “defensive wounds to her hands and arms.” Investigators also found several bloody knives and a large amount of blood throughout the couple’s central Phoenix apartment.

Wakefield acknowledged stabbing her multiple times before decapitating her, police said. He also told investigators he smoked marijuana and synthetic marijuana about an hour before the attack on Heisch.

“He said he was trying to get the evil out of Trina,” police said in the probable cause statement.

Wakefield did not have an attorney when he appeared in court, but the judge, Commissioner Alysson Abe, said one would be appointed for him before his next scheduled appearance on Friday.

The grisly attack scene was discovered July 25 by a neighbor who went to check on the couple and said Wakefield answered the door naked and covered in blood.

Records from a state psychiatric review board indicate Wakefield spent a decade in a state mental hospital after stabbing a relative in 2003. He was found “guilty, except insane” on charges of attempted second-degree murder in the attack, a verdict that spared him prison.

In November 2014, the board issued an order for county prosecutors to try to extend his stay. The board’s chairwoman has said the panel did everything it could in the case to ensure community safety.

Maricopa County prosecutors acknowledged last week that it was unsuccessful. The office was unable to proceed because of “evidentiary issues,” according to spokesman Jerry Cobb.

Wakefield was approved for release 10 months ago by the board based on a belief that his mental health disease was in remission and that he wasn’t dangerous if he lived in a residential treatment program.

Heisch also had a history of mental illness. A judge found her to be “guilty, except insane” on charges of attempted second-degree murder in the stabbing of her 15-year-old son while he was sleeping in 2000. She was ordered to spend 10 years in the state hospital.

It was not clear what specific mental illness either has suffered from.

Source and related video

SleepAid's Notes: Prohibition of Marijuana saves lives. This is so fucking insane I don't know what to give you aside from sarcasm.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: POLICE: MAN HIGH ON SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA DECAPITATED WIFE, KILLED DOGS, CUT OFF HIS OWN EYE AND HAND [Re: SleepAid]
    #788353 - 08/04/15 09:50 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

"Synthetic marijuana" what a crock of shit. What exactly is it's relation to Cannabis? It really grinds my gears that they call it that.

I'd say this part is pretty important...
Quote:

Records from a state psychiatric review board indicate Wakefield spent a decade in a state mental hospital after stabbing a relative in 2003. He was found “guilty, except insane” on charges of attempted second-degree murder in the attack, a verdict that spared him prison.

In November 2014, the board issued an order for county prosecutors to try to extend his stay. The board’s chairwoman has said the panel did everything it could in the case to ensure community safety.

:cookiemonster:

Edited by Mycophile (08/04/15 09:54 AM)

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Re: POLICE: MAN HIGH ON SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA DECAPITATED WIFE, KILLED DOGS, CUT OFF HIS OWN EYE AND HAND [Re: Mycophile]
    #788368 - 08/04/15 01:23 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

We get it, why don't they?  If people would just smoke weed instead of some research chemical work-around, we wouldn't have guys like this or bath salt zombies. 

I never understood why people that avoid murder charges for insanity are released back into the public.  Labeling them unfit to be responsible for their own actions doesn't make them any less dangerous.

OfflineMof
Male

Re: POLICE: MAN HIGH ON SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA DECAPITATED WIFE, KILLED DOGS, CUT OFF HIS OWN EYE AND HAND [Re: cheezymold] * 1
    #788453 - 08/04/15 09:14 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

If he had smoked salvia or tried mushies at the worst he would have jumped off a bridge.

Edited by Mof (08/04/15 09:16 PM)

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: POLICE: MAN HIGH ON SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA DECAPITATED WIFE, KILLED DOGS, CUT OFF HIS OWN EYE AND HAND [Re: Mof] * 1
    #788466 - 08/04/15 09:57 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Re: POLICE: MAN HIGH ON SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA DECAPITATED WIFE, KILLED DOGS, CUT OFF HIS OWN EYE AND HAND [Re: Mycophile]
    #788468 - 08/04/15 09:59 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Ha-HA! Well isn't that totally fucking insane. Good night guys.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

OfflineMof
Male

Re: POLICE: MAN HIGH ON SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA DECAPITATED WIFE, KILLED DOGS, CUT OFF HIS OWN EYE AND HAND [Re: SleepAid]
    #788480 - 08/05/15 01:14 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

I made friends with a cockroach earlier, it came to spy on me.

Then it tapped off into the night ever so gracefully.

I fell asleep then noticed some rustlin' in my jimmies
and there was this heat so I turnt on the light the lil spider was all nestled in there

I don't know if it was real or synthetic
if you catch my derp

OfflineWeedbeer
Cthulu
Male

Re: POLICE: MAN HIGH ON SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA DECAPITATED WIFE, KILLED DOGS, CUT OFF HIS OWN EYE AND HAND [Re: Mof]
    #788498 - 08/05/15 10:55 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

I watched a vice video on YouTube and synthetic "Marijuana" "spice" it's literally making them worst than Crack cocain addicts.

--------------------
I want to grow weed when I grow up, and I want to go to space. I want to grow weed for NASA in space. Strain name -Terra Sol sensimilla  :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds