Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisiblebrainsOplenty
ganja farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: zion
Re: Shrooms don't make me trip? [Re: viper33802]
    #629006 - 06/22/12 04:38 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

viper33802 said:
all I can say is grow some PE, swallow 5 grams and call me when you return to reality.

And for the record...  FUCK FIELD PICKED SHROOMS!!

But you know they do have a shelf life. Maybe you are getting old shit. Fresh picked, not dried for the win

i just drank 2 grams of some fire amazons the other night.
they had been sitting on my shelf for like two years.

--------------------
it's written right here.
it's absolutely clear.
the ganja herb is the healing of the nation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Shrooms don't make me trip? [Re: brainsOplenty]
    #629141 - 06/23/12 09:03 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i ate like like 1.5 of some potent mushrooms last night, drinking an eighth in a week.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

Re: Shrooms don't make me trip? [Re: Shock Nasty]
    #629190 - 06/24/12 02:13 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shock Nasty said:
Also the supplier told me not to take shits,piss, and not to drink milk, it would kill my trip. Is this true or is it a bunch of bogus?

sounds like he knows nothing. dont trust this guy.  ur best bet is to....

1. hop on over to shroomery.org

2. learn how to grow

3.  grow a few batches

4. profit

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms don't make me trip? [Re: viper33802]
    #629224 - 06/24/12 05:55 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

viper33802 said:

I bet you wouldn't say that after you pick a baggy full of Texas shroomis. :dancingshroom:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms don't make me trip? [Re: King Koopa]
    #629228 - 06/24/12 06:17 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Quote:

viper33802 said:

I bet you wouldn't say that after you pick a baggy full of Texas shroomis. :dancingshroom:

Yeah I call BS on this as well.  Come up to Oregon and pick some Azures and say that.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineProphet
Re: Shrooms don't make me trip? [Re: Shock Nasty]
    #629230 - 06/24/12 06:44 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shock Nasty said:
Also the supplier told me not to take shits,piss, and not to drink milk, it would kill my trip. Is this true or is it a bunch of bogus?

This is total BS, dude was just trying to make a sale and covering all his bases.  Taking SSRI's can fuck with your trip though, at least I think so don't quote me on that. 

You could drink a gallon of milk while tripping and be fine, probably puke, but still be OK.  I drink lots of juice and water throughout my trips, also east lots of fresh fruit, it never hurts my trip.  Sometimes I have to void my bowels when the mushies kick in, this is rare but it never takes away from the experience.

OfflineProphet
Re: Shrooms don't make me trip? [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 1
    #629231 - 06/24/12 06:46 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:
Quote:

viper33802 said:

Yeah I call BS on this as well.  Come up to Oregon and pick some Azures and say that.

I bet both of you would be trippin balls if you both ate mushrooms :grin:

Sure some are more potent than others, but once you get tripping does it matter?

Field Picked, FTW!!!

OfflineLacombe Grown
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms don't make me trip? [Re: Prophet]
    #629237 - 06/24/12 07:17 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

texas fieldies messed my world up!:mushroom2: there all bomb dont hate!

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Shrooms don't make me trip? [Re: P-O]
    #629397 - 06/25/12 10:55 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
Quote:

Shock Nasty said:

sounds like he knows nothing. dont trust this guy.  ur best bet is to....

1. hop on over to shroomery.org

2. learn how to grow

3.  grow a few batches

4. profit

Dude, I have never heard that in my life.  I know sometimes when they like first really kicked in, I had to go take a shit, but it never really messed with my trip whatsoever.  I've never grown them myself, but I did help a friend of mine a few years ago, but still, I'm probably not the best person to ask as far as the cultivating goes, but as PO said, you should probably just go on over to the Shroomery and you'll find out everything you need to know over there, for real.

Come to think of it, it's been a few years since I've tripped :sad:  Don't really trust just random shrooms from anyone though after I knew what strain I was ingesting and saw how they were grown and all that, know what I mean?  My buddy grew some called Ecuadors once (heard of em anyone?) and I fucking LOVED those.  The Penis Envies were a little weird to me, but still ate em a few times.  Didn't hate em or anything, just didn't like them as much as the Ecuador prints he got off the Shroomery that got him started.  Those fuckin things were :awebig:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
7,068 topic views. 4 members, 334 guests and 401 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.