Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethelivingfreekshow
Astro-Biologist
Male

Re: White Widow, Ice x Grapefruit, Delahaze, and maybe Kings Kush* pics UPDATE + Guerilla Grow Pics!
    #628494 - 06/19/12 07:39 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I have a White widow and an Ice x Grapefruit, both by Female Seeds, a Delahaze by Paradise Seeds, and a GHSeeds Kings Kush, which is the snottiest cunt of a plant Ive ever fucking seen. No matter what I do, she hates it. So, she probably won't yield much at all.  But, it is what it is, if it comes down to it, Ill toss her, to give the other 3 room.

Today:  Day 6 Flowering

All supposed to be 9 week strains, cant wait to taste that Delahaze. :jah:

--------------------
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.

Edited by thelivingfreekshow (06/26/12 01:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMaestro
Strange
Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Re: White Widow, Ice x Grapefruit, Delahaze, and maybe Kings Kush* pics [Re: thelivingfreekshow]
    #628589 - 06/20/12 12:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Nice setup brah:rasta:

What size tent you using? Also what nute line?

--------------------
I am Thread Killer.

Edited by Maestro (06/20/12 12:32 PM)

Astro-Biologist
Male

Re: White Widow, Ice x Grapefruit, Delahaze, and maybe Kings Kush* pics [Re: Maestro]
    #628591 - 06/20/12 12:47 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Right now Ive got a 4 x 4 area with a 400w hps, using botanicares pure blend pro line.
After this run getting a 5x5 tent and a 600w light, still going to use botanicare.:thumbup:

--------------------
If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.

Astro-Biologist
Male

Re: White Widow, Ice x Grapefruit, Delahaze, and maybe Kings Kush* pics [Re: thelivingfreekshow]
    #628592 - 06/20/12 01:01 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

These are the products I use to brew a beneficial tea that I feed all the way thru every 2 weeks until the end flush:

And this is what I use to feed my girls, the silica blast should be in this pic, but i add it to my tea. I use the grow too, but not shown due to it being gone and Im in flowering...

--------------------

OfflineMaestro
Strange
    #628602 - 06/20/12 02:55 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Haha omg! They ACTUALLY have "Big Bud" nutes?! Lol

And wow 400 watts is good for that much space? O: im using 430 watts (but hid+cfl) in 7 sq ft, and space is the number 1 issue. Guess I should get a bigget gro tent

--------------------
I am Thread Killer.

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #628604 - 06/20/12 03:10 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Once that container of Oregonism is used up, switch to this

http://www.environmentalgreenproducts.com/store/phc-biopak-vital-earths-biopak-pr-16535.html

Trust me, you wont regret it.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Astro-Biologist
Male

Re: White Widow, Ice x Grapefruit, Delahaze, and maybe Kings Kush* pics [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #628620 - 06/20/12 04:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Maestro said:
Haha omg! They ACTUALLY have "Big Bud" nutes?! Lol

And wow 400 watts is good for that much space? O: im using 430 watts (but hid+cfl) in 7 sq ft, and space is the number 1 issue. Guess I should get a bigget gro tent

A 7ft square area is waaay to big a space to just use a 400 watt, thats only 8.775510 watts per square foot. Ive got 25w/sq ft, and thats at the real low end of optimal, Id get some more light in there, probably make a big difference.

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Once that container of Oregonism is used up, switch to this

http://www.environmentalgreenproducts.com/store/phc-biopak-vital-earths-biopak-pr-16535.html

Trust me, you wont regret it.

I will give it a try on my next run, to compare.

--------------------

OfflineMaestro
Strange
    #628622 - 06/20/12 04:38 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Naaa man. 7 SQUARE ft. you got 16 of those lol

--------------------
I am Thread Killer.

Astro-Biologist
Male

Re: White Widow, Ice x Grapefruit, Delahaze, and maybe Kings Kush* pics [Re: Maestro]
    #628623 - 06/20/12 04:40 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Maestro said:
Naaa man. 7 SQUARE ft. you got 16 of those lol

Thought you meant 7x7, my bad.

--------------------

Astro-Biologist
Male

Re: White Widow, Ice x Grapefruit, Delahaze, and maybe Kings Kush* pics UPDATE + Guerilla Grow Pics! [Re: thelivingfreekshow]
    #629393 - 06/25/12 10:26 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I went out to my guerilla grow where I have 3 bag seed that Ive grown before and is dank, and one white widow, in a remote location deep within the territory of:  mammoth mosquitos on steroids, fireant mounds every 2 feet for as far as you can see in all directions,, badger dens, prairie ratllers(recently re-introduced to our area), and through a maze of wetlands, to a slight slope facing south, covered in random prairie plants. No one will be going anywhere near that area until at least October when hunting season starts, and then most people around here are too fat and lazy to walk that far to shoot a bird. I, on the other hand, am not and thats how I found this awesome spot. There isn't a tree for at least 400 yards in any direction, it literally gets sun all day, I knock down the surrounding vegetation(mostly prairie weeds), so they dont get block the morning and evening sun. Its usually fairly breezy all the time(no trees),  they are all really strong and seemingly healthy without much help from me aside from the monthly feeding.  They are 26-28 inches, and are about 45-50 days old, Im planing on making a bunch of hash out of them, so I hope they hit a growth spurt.

I didnt notice I got my buddy in that pic, oh well cant see his face.

For my indoor, it is day 12 of flowering I got a few pics of those too

The 2nd pic is the actual look, the other pics I took with a blue filter to counteract all the HPS yellow.

The kings kush still looks kind of gnarly, but is flowering and the rest are doing fine so far

--------------------

Astro-Biologist
Male

Re: White Widow, Ice x Grapefruit, Delahaze, and maybe Kings Kush* pics UPDATE + Guerilla Grow Pics! [Re: thelivingfreekshow]
    #630299 - 07/03/12 03:49 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

So, a bunch of circumstances occured making it vital to my freedom, and the lives of my plants to pack up my whole grow tent and all, and move it to my buddys house, until I can move, next month. So, that happened. Which was nerve racking to move 4 45 inch tall plants in 96 degree weather, in broad daylight, but they are settled in and doing ok.  But its okay since I was selling him my light and tent after this harvest so I can upgrade, will post more pics in a few days.:thedude:

--------------------

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

#630301 - 07/03/12 04:06 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

what kind of soil are you using for the indoor plants? looks clay-ish

Astro-Biologist
Male

Re: White Widow, Ice x Grapefruit, Delahaze, and maybe Kings Kush* pics UPDATE + Guerilla Grow Pics! [Re: Pilze]
    #630380 - 07/03/12 11:09 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Pilze said:
what kind of soil are you using for the indoor plants? looks clay-ish

It looks that way because I have a layer of sand on top the soil

--------------------

Offlineencryptor
Green Thumb #1
Male User Gallery

#648101 - 11/26/12 06:49 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

why sand and not peat moss?  Plants' roots like to breath too!

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: White Widow, Ice x Grapefruit, Delahaze, and maybe Kings Kush* pics UPDATE + Guerilla Grow Pics! [Re: encryptor]
    #648132 - 11/26/12 09:21 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

They can breathe through sand.  It's not uncommon at all.

--------------------

-niteowl

Astro-Biologist
Male

Re: White Widow, Ice x Grapefruit, Delahaze, and maybe Kings Kush* pics UPDATE + Guerilla Grow Pics! [Re: encryptor]
    #648179 - 11/27/12 05:32 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

encryptor said:
why sand and not peat moss?  Plants' roots like to breath too!

I was using it(sand) to kill of gnat invasion...it worked.

Also, the reason I never finished up this thread is that the old lady lost the camera.
And you know the saying: pics or it didnt happen.:shrug:

--------------------

User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #648180 - 11/27/12 05:35 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:lolsy:

--------------------

-niteowl

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom