Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs [Re: Picklez]
    #627315 - 06/12/12 09:40 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

it's over.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemota
human
Male

Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs [Re: Alounacara]
    #627316 - 06/12/12 09:41 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Alounacara said:
I hope the Thunder sweeps the Heat

I WANNA SEE LABRON TEARS:smilingpuppy:

bro why are you such a hater??????????

--------------------
"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs [Re: mota]
    #627318 - 06/12/12 09:47 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

every time someone asks Lebron for change for a dollar he always lacks a 4th quarter. tonight was no exception. :smilingpuppy:

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs [Re: mota]
    #627319 - 06/12/12 09:49 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

because LeBron is a punk, ego-centric, tool.

1-0 Thunder

Thunder are a real team. Men playing for one another. Not 1 or 2 guys trying to get a ring for their own legacy

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #627340 - 06/12/12 11:11 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Durant > LeBron
Westbrook > Wade

36/8 > 30/9
27/11/8 > 12/8/4

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #627352 - 06/12/12 11:42 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Everybody hates on Lebron just because of how the free agency thing got built up last year.  Nobody hates on Wade when he only scored 19 tonight, why's that?  I personally think that Wade isn't sucking, he's just taking a step back because the team plays better when him and Lebron both aren't trying to score a shitload of points, but still, noone says anything about him if he doesn't score 30. I don't get how ya'll are talkin shit about Lebron now, the dude scored 30 fuckin points, had 4 steals, and I'm not sure about his other stats, but damn, what's he gotta do, score every point for his team? Lebron is one of the best players in the league.  The Heat will get some rings, it's only their 2nd year together, damn.  Everybody built him up for all those years in Cleveland, and soon as they didn't win that first year together, started tearing him down.  If they had won a ring last year, everyone would love him.  It's fuckin ridiculous. If Pat Riley coached them though, they would own the NBA.  I still ain't sure about that Spoelstra dude.

Gonna be an epic series, but if OKC gets out to a 2-0 lead in the series, it might be over.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs [Re: FarBeyondDriven] * 1
    #627356 - 06/12/12 11:59 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I hate LeBron because I am born and raised in Ohio. I am allowed to hate someone who I played against in high school, who later burned our hometown franchise to try and go win rings with a superstar cast.

I hate him because not only does he have no loyalty, he also doesnt keep his word, and he's an egomaniac. (said he wouldnt leave cleveland until he won a title)

"Not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7"..... when you start doing that shit before you step on the court, or before you have even won a ring then you are going to get people hating on you.

No one is saying he isnt a great player. People are saying he's a choke artist when it counts. And so far, that has held true throughout his career. This is his 9th year in the league and he hasnt won a title. That detracts from his overall greatness. And I dont want to hear shit about the teams Cleveland had, Cleveland repeatedly brought in FA help that LeBron wanted. We got to the NBA Finals once, Eastern conference finals 2-3 times, and made the playoffs every year except his rookie season.

Wade already has a ring so there is no pressure on him. Plus he isnt all in the media's face the way LeBron is. With his "16" mouthpiece and everything.

Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #627357 - 06/13/12 12:11 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Pshaw. This was the first finals game where Lebron scored more than 25 points. That's nothing to be too proud of. I'm not hating on the guy and honestly couldn't care which team wins, really. Everything I've said comes from the games I've watched and, even since before the FA crap with Miami, Lebron has had nothing but average to bad games (and 4th quarters) in the finals.

Wade played like crap, too. He's been getting worse and worse every year in the playoffs. My guess is that age and injuries are catching up with him. He hasn't developed a good-enough outside game to compensate against teams like OKC who can really pack the paint with their length and, because of that, he's been struggling. Also, Sefolosha is no joke. He played Wade and Lebron fearlessly and, pretty much, rallied the Thunder's defense/transition game in the second half.

Bosh was defensively inept at protecting the interior and rebounded like crap, as usual.

And Mario Chalmers didn't disappoint either. He did exactly what I said he would. He constantly fell asleep on his man in transition and, on top of that, got beat off the dribble by just about everybody except Fisher.

It's not just Lebron, but as their leader you'd think he'd be trying to lead by example and pick up his game in the 4th quarter rather than just putting up good numbers for the first 3 and then chucking up a couple lackadaisical turn around jumpshots when the other team is building momentum. Watch him at the end of a game, seriously, it's like he thinks his clout will just put the ball in the basket whenever he throws it up there.

--------------------

Edited by remix (06/14/12 11:57 AM)

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs [Re: remix]
    #627358 - 06/13/12 12:17 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

You played against Lebron in High School?  I find that hard to believe seeing as how you're just now saying something about that.

No loyalty?  You say that when someone throws hundreds of millions of dollars in your face.  Is it his fault Cleveland couldn't afford to pay him?  They could've given him A LOT more help in the 7 or so years he was there and maybe they could've won a title, but they didn't have the money to do it.  Yeah, they gave him some help, but not all the pieces he needed, not even close.  That whole organization has been fucked for decades, one player is supposed to change that?

Yes, the "Not 4, not 5, not 6" shit will get people hating on you, I'll give you that.

Choke artist when it counts?  He basically carried Cleveland on his back all those years to even GET to the playoffs.  Again, he could've had more help.  Dude had a couple bad quarters last year in the Finals and he's a choke artist.  If he would've had those same exact stats and they had won, people wouldn't be saying that.

Detracts from his overall greatness that he hasn't won a ring yet?  That's just a media/social stigma that has no overall affect on how good of a player he is.  Even if he never wins a ring, when it's all said and done, his stats will put him up there with the best to ever step on a court.

And the media is more in his face than he is in there's to be honest.  Who built the FA thing up last year?  The Media.  If it hadn't gotten built up by the media like that, there would've been no TV special and fireworks in the arena and "Not 4, not 5, not 6" speeches.  The media built all that shit up, not him.  You think he wants cameras in his face 24/7?  Come on bro.

And 16 mouthpiece???  Wtf are you talking about?

Quote:

remix said:
Pshaw. This was the first finals game where Lebron scored more than 25 points. That's nothing to be too proud of. I'm not hating on the guy and honestly couldn't care which team wins, really. Everything I've said comes from the games I've watched and, even since before the FA crap with Miami, Lebron has had nothing but average to bad games (and 4th quarters) in the finals.

Wade played like crap, too. He's been getting worse and worse every year in the playoffs. My guess is that age and injuries are catching up with him. He hasn't developed a good-enough outside game to compensate against teams like OKC who can really pack the paint with their length and, because of that, he's been struggling. Also, Sefolosha is no joke. He played Wade and Lebron fearlessly and, pretty much, rallied the Thunder's defense/transition game in the second half.

Also, just as I pointed out, Bosh was defensively inept at protecting the interior and rebounded like crap.

And Mario Chalmers didn't disappoint either. He did exactly what I said he would. He constantly fell asleep on his man in transition and, on top of that, got beat off the dribble by just about everybody except Fisher.

It's not just Lebron, but as their leader you'd think he'd be trying to lead by example and pick up his game in the 4th quarter rather than just putting up good numbers for the first 3 and then chucking up a couple lackadaisical turn around jumpshots when the other team is building momentum. Watch him at the end of a game, seriously, it's like he thinks his clout will just put the ball in the basket whenever he throws it up there.

Dwayne Wade isn't playing like crap.  In order for that team to work better than it did last year, they can't have all 3 of them trying to score all the time.  Someone has to take a step back, and it just so happens to be Wade.  He still does other things to help his team.  I know that sounds crazy, that you can help your team without scoring 40 points, but it's true.  He opens up shots for other players by drawing double teams all kinds of other shit.

It amazes me, dude can score 30, but if he misses 2 shots in the 4th quarter, he's a choke artist.  I don't agree with some of the ways the FA was handled last year, don't get me wrong, but it's amazing how the media and fans have built Lebron up just to tear him down.  THat's the way society works though.

--------------------

Offlineremix
grammer natze

#627360 - 06/13/12 12:42 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

It's not that he missed 2 shots in the 4th quarter in this game, those were just some of the many examples I could have given to make my point: which is that he has been repeatedly having poor 4th quarters and games in the finals while other players like Tony Parker, Dirk Nowitzki and, tonight, Kevin Durant, all outplay him (especially as time winds down).

Also, at least read the box score before you're going to defend Wade's horrid shooting night. He wasn't deferring to his teammates for the good of the team, he shot 7 for 19 from the field and committed some pretty costly turnovers.

Haha, and why are you even defending him after you say:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Nobody hates on Wade when he only scored 19 tonight, why's that?

I call him out and then you pretend like he had a bad night on purpose? You must be a Miami homer.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #627361 - 06/13/12 12:45 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
You played against Lebron in High School?  I find that hard to believe seeing as how you're just now saying something about that.

Yep. I went to Columbus St. Charles, he went to Akron St. Vincent/ St. Mary's. I played against him in both basketball and football... Ive mentioned it several times on Shroomery. I dont really consider it a big deal. It was high school and I was a bench player in both sports.

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
No loyalty?  You say that when someone throws hundreds of millions of dollars in your face.  Is it his fault Cleveland couldn't afford to pay him?  They could've given him A LOT more help in the 7 or so years he was there and maybe they could've won a title, but they didn't have the money to do it.  Yeah, they gave him some help, but not all the pieces he needed, not even close.  That whole organization has been fucked for decades, one player is supposed to change that?

Cleveland actually offered him MORE money than Miami. And Cleveland spent over the salary cap and into the luxury tax several seasons in order to get LeBron quality players around him. Players that were playing in the playoffs this year.

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
And 16 mouthpiece???  Wtf are you talking about?

Have you been watching the games? He has a mouthguard that has the roman numerals "XVI" meaning 16 for the 16 games he's going to win to get a title. He shows it off just about every single play

Edited by Picklez (06/13/12 12:50 AM)

Offlinemota
human
Male

#627466 - 06/13/12 07:03 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i guess people love to hate each other for the most stupid reasons,but i guess its the world we live in it teaches us early to hate others.....the guy made millions for kids on the "decision"

everything that people said they were going to do at 18 did they do????? if not by most peoples standards there lairs right????.... WRONG...the guy made a personal decision, how come when teams cut a player its just business but if the player leaves its ohhh that mother fucker is disloyal lmfao it must be the double standard huh?????

the funny thing about stubborn people is once they convince their selfs they dont like someone its really hard to change their minds i mean to criticize someone in something like basketball games is one thing but to hate the guy for what..did he talk down to you,rape and kill your family no but people act as if the man did something to them to harm them.yea the man left a team you might of loved but get over it. im not a heat fan or a lebron fan i can care less who wins because it has nothing to do with me.dont let other people control your emotions its not good.........whit that being said enjoy the series haters

--------------------
"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs [Re: mota] * 1
    #627478 - 06/13/12 07:42 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

You really should have just not posted.

That was the most retarded hippie bullshit I have ever heard. Take it back to TSL

I am rooting for OKC and if that makes me a "hater," of Miami, then so be it. I really like OKC, and love the way they play the game of basketball. I feel positive energy when I see how their team plays. The team chemistry, ect.

He didnt make his promie at the age of 18 either. He made it with 2 years left on his contract

It's cool. I dont expect someone who admitted they dont even care about the sport, to know jack shit about what they are saying. Sounds like you just wanted to jump in and make a little comment and call people haters. You should stick to posting in other forums.

Offlineremix
grammer natze

#627480 - 06/13/12 07:49 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Picklez said:
That was the most retarded hippie bullshit I have ever heard. Take it back to TSL

:lol:

I don't think many people really "hate" Lebron as much as they just don't respect him as a professional athlete because of his attitude.

I'm not one of those people, though. I just think he's a choke artist and have since before he even went to Miami.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #627482 - 06/13/12 07:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

remix said:
Quote:

Picklez said:

:lol:

I don't think many people really "hate" Lebron as much as they just don't respect him as a professional athlete because of his attitude.

I'm not one of those people, though. I just think he's a choke artist and have since before he even went to Miami.

Yep. He is an amazing athlete but his professionalism sucks.  His love affair with the media and the media's affair with him, is sickening.

And like you said, he always records great numbers, but anyone who actually watches the sport knows that when it comes down to the biggest of all games and the biggest moments, he folds. Once he wins an NBA championship, then I will respect him more. But until he actually wins something, he will always be a choke artist in my books.

Wade won a title with Shaq, but LeBron cant win one with Wade + Bosh. As the great Jimmy from Southpark would say "I mean, come... on"

Offlineremix
grammer natze

#627485 - 06/13/12 08:26 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Exactly.

I mean, come awn.

--------------------

Offlinemota
human
Male

Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs [Re: Picklez] * 1
    #627486 - 06/13/12 08:47 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

im just going to drop this i can see i angered you witch was not my intention......................i hope one day you will wake up:heart:

--------------------

Edited by mota (06/13/12 08:49 PM)

Offlineremix
grammer natze

#627487 - 06/13/12 08:55 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

remix said:
Exactly.

I mean, come awn.

Although, to be fair, Shaq was a monster. Him and Wade were nearly unstoppable in the P&R. If he would've stayed in shape he probably would've been, without a doubt, the most dominant player of this era.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #627488 - 06/13/12 09:10 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

remix said:
Quote:

remix said:
Exactly.

I mean, come awn.

Although, to be fair, Shaq was a monster. Him and Wade were nearly unstoppable in the P&R. If he would've stayed in shape he probably would've been, without a doubt, the most dominant player of this era.

I think he still is considered one of the most dominant players of his era.. Check his stats and his rings. He is man among men.

Mota- Of course it angers me when someone who admits they dont even care about the game, comes into a thread about NBA championship and starts calling people haters.. I hope one day you dont wake up.

Offlineremix
grammer natze

#627495 - 06/13/12 09:43 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Picklez, pls. you have to start thinking for yourself and question authority and the only way you can do that is to stop being one of the sheeple and accept mota's point of view in lieu of your own. it's the only way you can be a totally non-conformist master of all reality, bro.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order