Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs [Re: Picklez]
    #625023 - 05/29/12 10:15 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Nahh my spurs wont let me down:inlove:

--------------------
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist office
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs [Re: Alounacara]
    #625168 - 05/30/12 01:36 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Snap. Parker made the Thunder his bitch tonight.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs [Re: remix]
    #625172 - 05/30/12 02:11 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Spurs been making everyone their bitch. I only caught part of the game and havent seen the box score but San Antonio is going to be tough for anyone to beat.

I still think OKC matches up better against the Heat though

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....

#625269 - 05/30/12 06:34 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

No way Jose...I bet Labron gets a triple double tonight:biker:
I just cant see Boston taking a game in Miami dude
They will be lucky to get a split in Boston:derfase:

watched last nights game thru a winder, no sound except for me cheering them on
Gnoboli punked them bigtime in the paint:hi5:

--------------------
Paw Paw be thy Name..

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #625329 - 05/31/12 12:47 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

What you mean "no way jose"? I wasnt picking Boston to beat Miami in the series....

Miami isnt winning a title though. Actually they probably will. They are playing much better in this series without Chris Bosh than they play with him. Bosh is soft

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....

#625344 - 05/31/12 02:37 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i am staying at home tonight so i dont have to watch the game thru a window:stonedjerk:

go spurs:headbang:

--------------------
Paw Paw be thy Name..

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #625347 - 05/31/12 02:46 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

My homie is a bartender at Outback so I am going to go watch it there. He's giving me and my roommate 10$ off our bill tonight :yesnod:

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....

#625397 - 05/31/12 08:27 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I was wondering when the real Oklahomo team would show up:crankey:

GO SPURS:biker:

--------------------
Paw Paw be thy Name..

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #625443 - 06/01/12 12:52 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

2-1 Spurs, we'll see.  I'm startin to think more highly of the Spurs.  I really wasn't too big on them at first because of their age, but then again, ESPN has been talking all season about how Duncan is playing younger and how the whole team is playing younger really, so it's really not that much of a surprise when I think about it.  Don't sleep on San Antonio, they've got experience over OKC too.  I like Durant and OKC though, and age could still catch up to the Spurs too.  We'll see.  Could go down to a game 7, wouldn't surprise me. 

There really is 4 championship caliber teams left.  It's so hard to pick.  I mean I really could see any one of the four teams left winning the title for real.

--------------------

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....

Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #625640 - 06/02/12 08:11 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Damn i thought Boston was gonna puss out, the heat made a good run on them.
I dont think they can beat the Heat unless they run up a 20 pt lead

--------------------
Paw Paw be thy Name..

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #626093 - 06/05/12 12:00 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Will be interesting to see how they play in Game 5, back in Miami. I think Miami will continue to win their home games only and win the series in 7.

I think they end up meeting OKC after OKC went into SA and beat them tonight

Offlineremix
grammer natze

#626237 - 06/06/12 02:27 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

The Heat are choking it up again. Wade can't even bail them out.
And Garnett has been a beast in this whole series. If Bosh/Haslem can't slow him down it's over.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2012 NBA Playoffs [Re: remix]
    #626239 - 06/06/12 02:31 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

LeBron has been a choke artist as usual. He had a chance to win that game for them on a pretty wide open 3 pointer.. Instead he bricked it, then he allowed Paul Pierce to walk him down and spray one right in his face. That was the game right there.

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....

#626330 - 06/06/12 08:49 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

spurs are blowing it in the 3rd:sad:

--------------------
Paw Paw be thy Name..

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #626333 - 06/06/12 08:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

They still got the lead... we'll see if they can hold

Tony Parker been ballin'

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#626355 - 06/06/12 10:14 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Picklez said:
LeBron has been a choke artist as usual. He had a chance to win that game for them on a pretty wide open 3 pointer.. Instead he bricked it, then he allowed Paul Pierce to walk him down and spray one right in his face. That was the game right there.

Everybody calls him a choke artist.  It's bullshit.  I'll admit he wasn't the greatest in the playoffs last year, but you act like 3 pointers are like guaranteed shots, even if he is open.  It's not like just pressing a button and boom, the shot is made, especially in a situation like that with so much pressure.  If the whole entire team had played better, he wouldn't have been in the position to HAVE to hit the 3 to win it, but of course, he misses the shot and it's automatically his fault.  Horseshit.  Dude is one of the greatest players to ever play in the NBA man, everybody just hates on him/the whole team cuz they built that shit up so much before the season last year.

Now, I will admit that he and the whole organization of the Heat should've handled it better when they signed him and Bosh last year.  The whole hour long tv special and them doing the thing in the arena last year and having him, Wade, and Bosh talking to the crowd n shit before the preseason even began was complete and total horseshit, don't get me wrong.  But the only reason everyone is hating on them is because they built it up so much.  They're still a pretty damn good team to have only been together for 2 years dude.  To be honest, I think Pat Riley should be coaching them, NOT Eric Spolstra.  They would be unstoppable dude if they had Riley.  They've only been together for 2 years, just need to tweek a couple things I think.  That dude has so much pressure on him though, it's ridiculous.  If the Heat lose a game, it's Lebron's fault, even if he scored 40 and had 15 assists and 12 rebounds.  He misses one shot with 2 mins to go in the 4th, doesn't matter what he did, the loss is on him.  Surprised the dude hasn't committed suicide yet the way everybody has built him up and then tried to just destroy him.  It's ridiculous.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #626357 - 06/06/12 10:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

When you are "the best player," then yes, a wide open 3 pointer should be just about automatic. This isnt the first time he has missed an important shot or important free throws. I watch just about every single game so I am not speaking out of my ass..

The guy constantly puts up big numbers and makes big plays, but when it comes down to a clutch moment he crumbles and loses his star power.

Just compare him to Kevin Durant and then ask yourself, who is the better? who is more clutch? who would you rather have the ball with? Durant. Durant. Durant.

And people hate the Heat because of the bullshit stunt James pulled on ESPN when all indications pointed to him returning to Cleveland, he got on national television and embarrassed and betrayed his city and franchise that drafted him #1 overall. A franchise takes a big risk when they give you max contracts and uses the #1 pick on you, he rewarded them with 7 years of great play.. and if he would have left like any other normal FA player, then there wouldnt be the hate but it was the way he left.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#626361 - 06/06/12 10:48 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

So you're saying he should make 100% of open 3 pointers?  Is that what you're saying, seriously?  I know it's not the first time he's missed a big shot, but think about how many big shots he HAS made in his career.  People seem to forget about that.  And I didn't necessarily say you were talking out of your ass, but dude has like EVERYONE in the basketball media looking at him through a magnifying glass and when he misses a shot, it's like he sucks.  Yeah, he's missed some, but that team needs to get better as a whole entity so all the pressure isn't on Lebron.  If they were a better team, he wouldn't always be in the position to have to win it for them. 

If I had to pick between him and Durant I don't know what I'd do.  I fuckin absolutely love Durant, and he's younger too which is a plus.  I just think Lebron's got an edge as far as defense, but I love Durant, no doubt.  It would almost be a coinflip if I had to pick.  OKC definitely has more chemistry I think than Miami does.  Kinda goes to show that you can't necessarily just put 3 great players together and have guaranteed championships. 

Quote:

Picklez said:

And people hate the Heat because of the bullshit stunt James pulled on ESPN when all indications pointed to him returning to Cleveland, he got on national television and embarrassed and betrayed his city and franchise that drafted him #1 overall. A franchise takes a big risk when they give you max contracts and uses the #1 pick on you, he rewarded them with 7 years of great play.. and if he would have left like any other normal FA player, then there wouldnt be the hate but it was the way he left.

^Isn't that like exactly what I said before? :rofl:  It wasn't that he left, it's how he left.  He basically CARRIED that team though for real dude.  He had some decent players with him, but definitely needed a better supporting cast.  And when did indications point to him going back to Cleveland?  There were reports for like DAYS before that ESPN TV special that he was going to Miami.  Yes, he did embarrass the shit out of Cleveland by doing the whole hour long TV special, but from what I remember, indications were always that he was leaving the Cavs, just not sure to where and that basically the Cavs were just grabbing at straws and hoping so bad he would stay, which was like a 1% chance he would.  You're a Cavs fan, aren't you?  If I remember correctly, I think you said that before back in the day when I used to be up here all the time. 

Bottom line I think is that if the Heat were better as a whole, there would be less insane, life under a magnifying glass type pressure on him and he would play better, which he's already an insanely good player to begin with, but he would be even better imo.  I also think that young coach of there's needs to go.  Pat Riley could turn that team into a dynasty.  They'll get rid of Spolstra before they break that team up, I guarantee it.  I don't think he has the team's respect to be honest.  A team like that needs a better coach dude, somebody that knows how to get them to play together.  They just look confused at times to me.  But then again, they've only been together for 2 years now, people forget that.  I mean how many teams win a title in their first year together dude?  Or even their second year together?  And this year wasn't even a full year.  They will win championships though, no doubt in my mind.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #626373 - 06/06/12 11:13 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Man, no one gives those Cleveland teams any credit.

Cleveland had talented big men in Big Z (hall of famer) and Shaq (hall of famer) when they made deep playoff runs.

They also had lots of role players like Anderson Varejo, Mo Williams, Delante West, Anthony Parker, Daniel Gibson, Sasha Pavolic, Drew Gooden. All not stars by any means but all of those players except for Varejo, Parker, and Gibson (who stayed in Cleveland) moved on to play for other playoff teams this season. Gooden with Bulls, Sasha and Delonte with Boston, and Mo Williams with Clippers.

We wont stop analyzing LeBron until he wins a title. He's been in the league 9 years now and no rings. That prevents you from being "the best player," and that's the whole point. No one will argue he isnt great, the argument is that he isnt the greatest to ever play the game.

The pressure will be off LeBron as soon as he wins a title. Period.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#626396 - 06/07/12 01:22 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I agree, he did have DECENT players in Cleveland with him.  If they had one big name with him (besides Shaq who was a shell of himself at the time), and the supporting cast you just named, they might've won the time they went to the Finals.

And just for the record, I never said he was the greatest to ever play the game.

And you're right, the pressure will be off of him when he wins a title, but to me, that's unfair as hell dude.  The only reason that pressure is on him like that though, is because of how they handled him leaving the Cavs.  (The ESPN special, the whole big show with fireworks in the arena with him and Wade and Bosh, insane media coverage, etc. etc.)

The thing is though, and I think this won't be argued TOO MUCH anyway, is that Adrian Peterson is pretty much the best back in the NFL, he hasn't won a ring and he has nowhere near the pressure on him as Lebron.  The only difference is because he didn't go to another team and have it built up like James did.  Lebron kind of put it on himself in a way, but I still think it's unfair.

That whole "I'm gonna take my talents to South Beach" TV special WAS complete and total horseshit though dude :rofl:  It was almost awkward to watch I thought anyway.  Like I just knew that that shit was NOT gonna go over good for his public image and all.  He's kind of backed himself into a corner really, and I agree, the pressure won't be off of him until he gets a ring and the only reason is because of HOW he left Cleveland, not just that he left.  However unfair it is, it is a fact :shrug:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom