Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Just smoked DMT
    #625077 - 05/29/12 03:09 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Just smoked DMT for the first time... then I smoked it two more times. So insane.

I didn't know the amount I had and my scale is only a 0.1g accuracy. But it was probably about half a gram to a gram.
I weighed about 100mg and put it on a bowl of green tea leaves with mint. , I probably smoked way too much.

I got my bong set up in my sister's room, she trip sat for me.
I warmed up my glass wand and warmed up the bowl and inhaled. The DMT melted into the tea leaves, and I got a little bit of the vapor in the bong and inhaled. Then I grabbed the lighter and lit up the tea leaves, unsure if it would work. The bong filled up and I inhaled as much as I could and held it in for about twenty or thirty seconds.

Before I could even go in for a second hit I was tripping balls, but I did take the second hit and held that in too. I felt my body sort of dissapear and become one with the DMT body high. I didn't see a bunch of geometric patterns that I had to breakthrough like I have heard it described. I saw sort of a line that was in the center of my being and I think they were my chakras and then it all sort of becomes indescribable. It was very intimate and like I was one with the highest nature of reality, krishna, the mother of existence. I kept my mind clear the whole time and repeated my mantra. When I came back down to earth I was still very much in the DMT realm, but could take and navigate a little bit.
It felt like no time had passed but it felt like eternity. My sister said it had been 15 minutes. I looked in the mirror and my face was fractled and all designed like some sort of alex grey painting almost.

I sort of binged and took two more bowls of it afterward, still have enough left for one or two also. Very happy I did. Danced, did a lot of mental healing, listened to Shpongle, Simon and Garfunkle and the Beatles.

WOW I LOVE DMT
It's so holy and healing.

--------------------

Edited by FRACTALife (06/04/12 01:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: Just smoked DMT [Re: FRACTALife]
    #625079 - 05/29/12 03:20 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

careful.

its not always nice, but im glad to hear you had a good time. :smile:

Edited by Pilze (05/29/12 03:20 PM)

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Just smoked DMT [Re: Pilze]
    #625084 - 05/29/12 03:46 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I love that shit.  So much fun.  Glad to hear that you got to try and had a good time as well!  :mel:

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: ▐▐▐▐▐
Re: Just smoked DMT [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #625089 - 05/29/12 04:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I really want to try it but can't really find it anywhere. Glad you had a good experience tho man!

Offlineninja cat 09
Made you look
Male

Loc: Mexico Flag
Re: Just smoked DMT [Re: DeadHearts]
    #625091 - 05/29/12 04:46 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:
I really want to try it but can't really find it anywhere. Glad you had a good experience tho man!

Ditto, try checking this book out op, I'm about half way through and I'm loving it.

--------------------

InvisibleTOOLOGY719
The Dude
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Hemisphere
Re: Just smoked DMT [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #625106 - 05/29/12 07:06 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ninja cat 09 said:
Quote:

DeadHearts said:

Ditto, try checking this book out op, I'm about half way through and I'm loving it.

That's my favorite book of all time. I used to carry it with me everywhere. I even had someone sign the inside of it for me over a nice bowl of hash one night....I'm sure a few of you will recognize that signature....

InvisibleP-O

Re: Just smoked DMT [Re: TOOLOGY719]
    #625125 - 05/29/12 08:30 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

how much for the signed book?

InvisibleTOOLOGY719
The Dude
Male User Gallery

Re: Just smoked DMT [Re: P-O]
    #625129 - 05/29/12 08:47 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
how much for the signed book?

Can't part with it, sorry man. This copy means far too much to me, even before the signature. Plus, I'd hate to ask him to sign another one for me. I already felt like a douche asking him the first time.

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

#625130 - 05/29/12 08:53 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

who signed it?

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleTOOLOGY719
The Dude
Male User Gallery

#625141 - 05/29/12 09:18 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Danny Carey. The drummer of TOOL. He's really big on his DMT

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #625192 - 05/30/12 09:36 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TOOLOGY719 said:
Quote:

ninja cat 09 said:
Quote:

DeadHearts said:

That's my favorite book of all time. I used to carry it with me everywhere. I even had someone sign the inside of it for me over a nice bowl of hash one night....I'm sure a few of you will recognize that signature....

I read that book ages ago, I really enjoyed it and even bought a copy for two of my favorite teachers, but I see some flaws in the book now.
This talks about DMT: The Spirit Molecule and is a very good read on DMT.
http://www.serendipity.li/dmt/sacred.pdf
http://www.serendipity.li/dmt/weebit2.pdf

Very cool that you got it signed by the tool drummer.
Rick Strassman is also a very cool, he answers all his fan's emails. I've chatted with him before.

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
I love that shit.  So much fun.  Glad to hear that you got to try and had a good time as well!  :mel:

Thanks man!
What is it like for you? Do you think you break through?

--------------------

Edited by FRACTALife (05/30/12 09:37 AM)

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Just smoked DMT [Re: Pilze]
    #625196 - 05/30/12 09:50 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Pilze said:
careful.

its not always nice, but im glad to hear you had a good time. :smile:

this^

it's got a naughty side too, only shows itself if you deserve it though

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Just smoked DMT [Re: still beLIEve]
    #625199 - 05/30/12 10:07 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, I've never personally had a bad experience from DMT, but I see how the potential could be there.

I was at a big concert a few years back and could smell DMT in the bathroom, and all of a sudden I heard this scream that was like nothing I've ever heard a person make before. I didn't know what the fuck was coming on and one of his friends opened the door of the stall. He was in there out of his mind :lol:. I heard one of them say the DMT was really yellow and waxy though, so it could have just been a shitty pull with other alkaloids fucking him around.

@Fractal, you might wanna not say where you got it. Even though you're being generic, that could really bring in some negative attention to said website.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleTOOLOGY719
The Dude
Male User Gallery

Re: Just smoked DMT [Re: RasJeph]
    #625208 - 05/30/12 11:39 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:

@Fractal, you might wanna not say where you got it. Even though you're being generic, that could really bring in some negative attention to said website.

He was only talking about where he got the book....unless I missed something....

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#625215 - 05/30/12 12:39 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I meant the OP.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #625220 - 05/30/12 01:14 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Anyways, a little more about my trips. I smoked it a total of four times yesterday, at the end of the day I had a terrible migraine (which may have just been coincidence or my body purging out my negative energies or something) but this morning I woke up and felt great.

The first time I smoked it was when I was with my sister. That was definitely the most profound time and the time I smoked the most, I think it was a really high dose.

I wasn't sure if anything would happen then I saw my chakras on my spine and I felt jarred out my body almost and my body felt like it was on LSD but much more heavy.

I broke through almost instantly after seeing that first visual changes. I thought for a moment I forgot to breathe and then I was breathing very, very hard. I thought I was going to die because I smoked way too much, I was very hot but my sisters room is hot because he bed is over the A/C vent. I was worried that I was going to die, and I was breathing very hard and trying to keep on my mantra. I heard buzzing and saw some different colors and a few symbols. I thought to myself- okay, if I am going to die at least I'm here on DMT, doing what I need to be doing on my journey. This is basically heaven, so stop worrying. It was very intense and this point and building up. I think I broke through to such a divine but empty place was because I was keeping my mind clear and repeating my mantra- Om Tat Sat.

Just like Azure said, it felt like I was being eating by god, and less powerful psychedelics like LSD or Mushrooms are like eating God.
I sort of felt like I was in  a black hole, a void made up of God.
It was a very familiar place but like nowhere I had ever been before. I felt love and oneness with some divine higher being or reality, a great sense of love and compassion and complete understanding of what the universe was about.

Being in a place that was so meaning and was a sense of consciousness outside of this life, and it also being so much of nothingness made me feel a greater respect for this beautiful illusion we live in and an understanding of my finite-ness.

After coming down I went into the living room and saw the lights shining in the white blankets and it looked so holy. I cuddle with the kitten for a little bit too.

Then I went into my room and did another hit. It was very intense and I was in a little bit of panic, but then I found this self-confidence and love within which was so empowering. Then I saw this handprint on my mirror which reminded my of this egyptian eye/hand of god symbol. And I thought could that be a symbol of goodness form this spiritual realm? and I realized that everything we think of and see as being a symbol of goodness automatically is.

When I went downstairs and showered I was inspired to take another hit and I did. I danced to Shpongle, saw some great visuals, felt like some ancient hindu god creating universes and galaxies. Then I felt like some tribal shaman drummer/dancer. I saw myself dancing naked in the mirror and felt good about how I looked and who I was. Feel like I got through a lot of self esteem issues too.

Later at night I loaded the little bit of DMT I had left on a bowl of pineapple express and blasted off. It wasn't as powerful as my first trips but was still very awesome. I laid on the couch and felt my body morph with energy flowing through it and the ceiling sort of became entites that were having sex and creating each other. I also walked outside and everything was so serene and beautiful, and the grass had multiple layers of almost kalediscopic patterns. I also looked into one those super zoom make up mirror as I was coming down which was cool. I am just realizing now how awesome it would have been to look at my kaleidoscope while blasting off.

--------------------

Edited by FRACTALife (05/30/12 01:14 PM)

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#625223 - 05/30/12 01:21 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

:highfive:

--------------------

OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
    #625230 - 05/30/12 02:07 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

8]

Sounds awesome. I'd love to have a true psychedelic experience soon.

--------------------
~

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #625251 - 05/30/12 04:01 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
:highfive:

:highfive::bonghit2:
What have your experiences been like?

--------------------

InvisibleNanook
I CANT SEE
Male

Loc: The Frozen Tundra Flag
    #625578 - 06/01/12 09:11 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I always thought the best way to smoke DMT was to put a little weed in the bottom of a bowl, and mix the DMT with kief and put that on top of the weed. The kief will taste so good and also hold the hot liquid DMT like a sponge, a smoldering psychedelic sponge.

--------------------

the spirit of Nanook

1400W 1st log

3000W 2nd log (current)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies