Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFisherman
Stranger

weirdness
    #621741 - 05/07/12 12:46 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Im sitting here all alone with a spliff in my mouth and a heavy mood, the room is quiet as music blasts around in a haze that I can never get out of, I constantly think of clinging to that dream with her and the entire world in it, sitting right in front of me, barely moving, im waiting for it to come close but nothing happens, I hear her voice somewhere inside my head and tumble down our roads, I forget her and cry silently to myself for a second, find peace and friends again, encircle love and peace, days count and I still just sit here thinking almost the same thoughts, I wanna travekl with her, I wanna open our minds to a whole new and more new dimensions of consciousness.

I light mhy spliff again, dull harsh amber greenish light, I think of heavybrown hash and how cool itd be to dream with all of u, chillin round a growery gathering and just seeing u gais lives n such... just a weird thought, I miss life alot, even though it moves and vades clearly through, evading the elusive....

I kinda just wanted to say hi... wutchu doing and thinking abolut? I wanna go to a magical country, with a special magical girl and the rest of my family, trip the world out, have alot of fun : )

I miss stretching time and space a lot, my soul is screaimg for love and excitement!

I MISS YOU EVERYONE

lets trip real balls, tell us your biggest wish ever!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: weirdness [Re: Fisherman]
    #621742 - 05/07/12 12:56 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

whos the girl?

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#621743 - 05/07/12 01:02 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Im alwayd dreaming of just driving around in some magic veachile, like a trippyliy painted bus witha huge bus trailer on it or something, so it could be a huge magic moving hippy home, I could travel with this and settle down at festivals and awesome towns full of free spirited people, im thinking of small collective like places, alike christiania and thy, from denmark, if u heard of such places, doing arts and chilling balls with the family and some drugs and all our other toys, I just need to get more in touch with myself here from home, and god I miss that girl just sitting out there, always on my mind, her name is Ananda, beautiful eh? It appearantly means eternal bliss, the name always called to me in a certain way, feels very weird indeed.

But tell me of your days and what you do! These days I usually just smoke weed or not, and think of things while listening to music (I am a bit of a miserable self pitying soul, but I try to do it with reason and buildup to happiness for me and all ; )

Im thinking of watching the docu the blue planet maybe, it seemed pretty relaxing and interesting to just float away with while chilling with some jays :smile:

My real name is Christoffer and I love spending time here even though nothing happens here, but I like to see what there is when we have something to say.

Maybve we should try getting eacthoer to know abit in this thread? I already said alot about me.

Heh, I also watched a cheech and chong movie called farout at my friend spoons places, we kinda remind alot of em, hes got that southern look, while im a real dirty hippie like chong, we even act like them =b shits funny mahn, lol.

Anyways, peace gais, lets talk more! Im thirsting for your souls!

(God I am hungy for some soul searching)

Edited by Fisherman (05/07/12 01:11 PM)

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#621744 - 05/07/12 01:09 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

and the girl is a half brazillian, so sheas real fiery and warm inside, gotta give her that.

We got distanced alot before the psychiatryward started catching me, since then weve only been together in our dreams and through telepathy, its just hard sometimes to sustain telepetathy all day though id always love to talk to her and feel her day constantly, shes a beautiful soul, with a few bruises here and there, but we all manage :smile:

(Im kinda just a shy weird happy hippy witha big heart and a head full of dreams forever more, were gonna hit this at the top and all the way through : ) Z power ; D
Theres not much to say, I just loved her from the day wed met, we always felt an old connection between us, like weve belonged together for lives, weve just become distant, which is sad, but! I think there is a dreamloop hole somewhere I can jump through, and find her again! xD I think wed all love it, I know she still likes me, so its kinda cool and interesting to see how it goes : )

I always thought about you guys love adventures,

me and my girl met on earth, but never talked much, were shy, but very interested in eachother, then all direct physical contact cept telepathy disappeared, which was sad... But I always felt nice watching her at school, and at gigs, our weird talks and short glances, heh.... I miss her...

tell me of your everythings!  ; D

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#621746 - 05/07/12 01:19 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

And I just remembered, The best feeling I can get these days is when I remember and she remembers how much we love eachother, just talking and teasing eachother in our little time in space, shes cute :I

and im smiling : )
peace everyone, and contribute with abit of your life! Please : )

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#621747 - 05/07/12 01:20 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

and im rolling a hash spliff, so lifes good

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: weirdness [Re: Fisherman] * 2
    #621748 - 05/07/12 01:21 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i did 4 years for ganja. thats my "everythings"

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

Re: weirdness [Re: Pilze]
    #621749 - 05/07/12 01:30 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I hoe you find peace and open spaefields forever after that experience, it is not good for any soul to end up behind locked doors, it serves it no good, souls are ment to roam free.

Sounds beautiful to be free now, I too am also almost
free from the psychiatrys clutches, they are still medicating me, not that I mind, its just 30minutes each month, I can handle that till things grow : )

But tell me of yourself dude :I
Jail mustve been horrible, I had nightmares and saw people get almost murdered, for reals, in there, I also think I was slipped abit of toxic in there, whatsofucking ever, but I have a strong heart and soul so im oki...

that place is mentally fucked up......

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#621750 - 05/07/12 01:30 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

but with magic, we shall ascend it all.

OfflineKinky Kelly
Stranger

Re: weirdness [Re: Fisherman] * 1
    #621772 - 05/07/12 05:19 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

awesome@!1

Offlineninja cat 09
Made you look
Male

Loc: Mexico Flag
Re: weirdness [Re: Kinky Kelly]
    #621781 - 05/07/12 06:57 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

You're an awesome dude Christian, my name is Danny, I'm studying right now, doing exercise, drawing, reading and learning, life is simple for me right now. I'm taking a month long t-break that ends on my b-day the 12th, it should be an awesome weekend.

Sometimes I'm not in a very happy place either, but sometimes good food, water and positive thoughts are enough to pull me out. Mostly what bothers me is the fact that I feel alone a lot of time but being alone doesn't matter, being happy does, that's why I try not to think about it too much.

I like to learn, read, do new things, and love psychedelics, especially my good friend Mary. I'm thinking about trying LSA once again, I don't like her too much, she gives me too much of a body load, maybe an extraction would fix that? Maybe I should try to get in touch with LSD, she's elusive though, I haven't found her in the past.

:hug:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies