Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Sagarmatha Double Diesel Ryder
    #614835 - 03/26/12 10:28 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

NYC Diesel x Lowryder Auto flower. (8 week )

I let them go 75 days. The trichs were about 70/30% white to amber, I want a higher thc than cbd level so this is optimal for me.

They have been haning two days, no cure yet I grabbed a nice crispy on the outside bud and threw it in a paper bag today, Just pulled her ourt decent smell, ok taste (no cure yet so.. didnt expect much) 

High so far.. wtf man. I feel like im in midle school again first time i got high O.O

Also big time larthargy..again no cure.. this will go away with cure and taste/potency will increase a bit.

Im already impressed with 3 plants that gave me est. 2.5 oz dry after 75 days from seed.

:smile:  A full detailed report/pics will come after cure so I can judge smell/taste/true potency

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Sagarmatha Double Diesel Ryder [Re: Miscusi]
    #614842 - 03/26/12 11:03 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Did you have a grow log around here? I'd really like to see that bud alive and growing, sounds delicious.

--------------------

Offlinethe man

Re: Sagarmatha Double Diesel Ryder [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #614854 - 03/26/12 11:41 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

coo man. how much light? Ya Ruderalis tend to have very high CBD even if they are crossed to sativas, so do have good potential for meds. particularly for people new to cannabis could be good option for them.  How was the lower branching?  or was it mostly just one main cola? kinda what ive seen in a similar hybrid. A kush auto seemed to have ALOT stronger branching which is great to get nice yeilds outdoor.

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Re: Sagarmatha Double Diesel Ryder [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #614856 - 03/26/12 11:43 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Did you have a grow log around here? I'd really like to see that bud alive and growing, sounds delicious.

I had you delete it remmeber? oh wait maybe it was wiccan that i had delete it.. lol

Either way..

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

Offlinethe man

Re: Sagarmatha Double Diesel Ryder [Re: the man]
    #614857 - 03/26/12 11:46 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

harry  pics here http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/611477

ya looks like low branching on a couple.  But they do look like they got pretty good sized for ya. more like mighty mite few feet tall :smile:

ya please let us know how you like the high, if it was actually nice or just locky and kinda ruff around the edges orta feeling

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds