Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinegrowclick
not a first time grower
Male User Gallery

Loc: i dont even know
major fuk up fire grow box
    #609420 - 02/14/12 10:01 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

lol had major fuk up 2 day got an old fridge for a flower box i striped it off its shelves an screwed in a 400w hps
thought id leave it for 5 just to see how high the temps got lol i had no intake or out take fans turned the fuker on and being stoned i left it for 25/30 min with the door closed came back opened the fridge door and kaboom flames smoke the lot lol i burned all my face hair an almost burned my shed down lol
all in all i think it was a good experiment
i learned fuk all else apart from what i already knew
I NEED
a cool tube
a relay good extractor fan
and lots of intake fans
lol
o aye and a new bulb lol and fridge to work on

any way i had too squeeze 7 plants under 1 125w cfl  in a mini fridge

the two in the middle are in a home made f&d system i came up with that seems to work well
i transplanted them from soil into gravel i found in my garden (well washed)( boiled lol)
and i am flooding them with water from my fish tank its an experiment the ph seems right and i hope its full off goodies for my plants if all goes wrong all well cuz i am looking to get a mother so i can keep i perpetual grow going and by that time i will have anthor 400w and a fridge working 100%

flood and drain system lol old 2.5 paint pot 2 500g butter tubs old water pump from fish tank some old tubing gravel bita glue

and a home made extractor fan

--------------------
LIVE LIFE FOR THE WEED

NEVER BACK DOWN AND IF YOU NEED TO GET HELP TO STAND UP AND KEEP GOING 
ONLY A PUSSY STAYS DOWN
IRISH AND PROUD

MY GROW SO FAR HAVE A LOOK
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/605866

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: major fuk up fire grow box [Re: growclick] * 2
    #609424 - 02/14/12 10:21 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Man sometimes you guys are just to fucking funny.

Here is how I make one

Closed   Open

Like I said sometime you guys are classic.

:facepalm::getstoned::omgawesome:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: major fuk up fire grow box [Re: Magash]
    #609430 - 02/15/12 12:16 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Man sometimes you guys are just to fucking funny.

Here is how I make one

Closed   Open

Like I said sometime you guys are classic.

:facepalm::getstoned::omgawesome:

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
Re: major fuk up fire grow box [Re: Magash]
    #609432 - 02/15/12 12:51 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Man sometimes you guys are just clueless.

:stonedjerk:

--------------------
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist office
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..

Edited by Alounacara (02/15/12 03:48 AM)

InvisibleP-O

Re: major fuk up fire grow box [Re: growclick]
    #609433 - 02/15/12 12:52 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

growclick said:
lol had major fuk up 2 day got an old fridge for a flower box i striped it off its shelves an screwed in a 400w hps
thought id leave it for 5 just to see how high the temps got lol i had no intake or out take fans turned the fuker on and being stoned i left it for 25/30 min with the door closed came back opened the fridge door and kaboom flames smoke the lot lol i burned all my face hair an almost burned my shed down lol

:lolsy:

InvisibleAlounacara
Born to be banned....
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas
    #609440 - 02/15/12 04:05 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

growclick said:
being stoned i left it for 25/30 min with the door closed came back opened the fridge door and kaboom flames smoke the lot lol i burned all my face hair an almost burned my shed down lol

I would chalk that up to the realization that you outta just buy your reefer from a good reputable dealer or get a script from a doctor if you reside in a legal state.

--------------------
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist office
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name..

Edited by Alounacara (02/15/12 06:45 AM)

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #609447 - 02/15/12 05:37 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

:facepalm:

Oh god man. Be more careful :eek:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinegrowclick
not a first time grower
Male User Gallery

Re: major fuk up fire grow box [Re: RasJeph]
    #609455 - 02/15/12 09:58 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:

I CAN ONLY LEARN THE HARD WAY ITS WHAT MY LIFES LIKE
THE HARD WAY OR NO WAY
AND ID RATHER GROW MY OWN BUD THAN FEED TERRORISM WITH MY MONEY
AND I CANT GROW HERE LEGALLY I AM IN IRELAND

--------------------
LIVE LIFE FOR THE WEED

ONLY A PUSSY STAYS DOWN
IRISH AND PROUD

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
    #609462 - 02/15/12 10:34 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

growclick said:
Quote:

RasJeph said:

I CAN ONLY LEARN THE HARD WAY ITS WHAT MY LIFES LIKE
THE HARD WAY OR NO WAY
AND ID RATHER GROW MY OWN BUD THAN FEED TERRORISM WITH MY MONEY
AND I CANT GROW HERE LEGALLY I AM IN IRELAND

Were is that giant facepalm when you need it.

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #609469 - 02/15/12 12:49 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Live and learn.
Many mistakes are made in life.
It's what we learn from them that makes us stronger.:yesnod:

--------------------
:getstoned:

Offlinegrowclick
not a first time grower
Male User Gallery

Re: major fuk up fire grow box [Re: Stoneth]
    #609510 - 02/15/12 09:32 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

lol well said

--------------------
LIVE LIFE FOR THE WEED

ONLY A PUSSY STAYS DOWN
IRISH AND PROUD

Offlinebm90191
New To Growery
 User Gallery

#609511 - 02/15/12 09:50 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

yeah live and learn is one thing but if your not even responsible enough to check on your (ridiculously stupid) idea of an experiment that you KNEW could be a fire hazard then you have no right to grow you own buds... I don't know a single person who successfully grew bud with out being on top of their shit every step of the way.  We all love getting high i'm sure I speak for everyone but man no offense if you damn nearly burned your spot down because you went to get high i assure you there is no way you'll end up with a good final product.  Growing itself takes a lot of work and effort, carelessness not only results in your crops failing but you could actually burn your spot down or even worse get arrested or some shit man ...be smart for god sakes ...its people like you who give smoking a bad name

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: major fuk up fire grow box [Re: bm90191]
    #609535 - 02/16/12 04:44 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bm90191 said:
yeah live and learn is one thing but if your not even responsible enough to check on your (ridiculously stupid) idea of an experiment that you KNEW could be a fire hazard then you have no right to grow you own buds... I don't know a single person who successfully grew bud with out being on top of their shit every step of the way.  We all love getting high i'm sure I speak for everyone but man no offense if you damn nearly burned your spot down because you went to get high i assure you there is no way you'll end up with a good final product.  Growing itself takes a lot of work and effort, carelessness not only results in your crops failing but you could actually burn your spot down or even worse get arrested or some shit man ...be smart for god sakes ...its people like you who give smoking a bad name

I think thats a little harsh bro.
But.. He definitely showed a huge lack of common sense.. I mean cmon...

Here is a quick equation for you kids, so we can prevent this from happening ever again.

Mini Fridge (Flammable Foams,Plastics, and a Freon)
+ HPS/MH Lighting (Any watt 150+)
- Proper ventilation and Placement
+ Careless lack of common sense                      =

:ugh: :wayshegoes:

--------------------

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Offlinebm90191
New To Growery
 User Gallery

#609539 - 02/16/12 05:16 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe it is man but with all the shit currently against federal legalization in the US we really don't need any more people giving bud a bad name.  You think it's gonna help our cause if people in Ireland are dying from poorly built grow attempts?  The media would eat that shit up...someone burns the neighborhood down because they went to get high and forgot about their ghetto rigged set up...yeah just a reflection of someone who can't handle their shit lol...and I also noticed he mentioned supporting Terrorism by buying marijuana in Ireland?!  I am no terrorist expert but I'm pretty that heroin that funds terrorism, you probably get your bud from some dude growing it down the street to be honest not to many terrorist networks flip marijuana for profits  ....thats common sense because there is not nearly enough money in it....POWDERS = PROFITS

Offlinegrowclick
not a first time grower
Male User Gallery

Re: major fuk up fire grow box [Re: bm90191] * 1
    #609590 - 02/16/12 04:38 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bm90191 said:

FUK YOU MAN I GREW GOOD SHIT ALREADY AND NEVER WAS ON THE BALL WITH IT  AND ITS MY SPOT I CAN DO WHAT THE FUK I LIKE I WANA BURN IT DOWN I WILL
ANTE ME THATS GIVING SMOKING A BAD NAME ITS THE FUKERS GROWING IT FOR GUNS AND BOMBS AND SHIT
AS I SAID I AM AN EXPERIMENTER NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAD A FIRE NO MY HANDS FOR SOME DUM SHIT I DID
LIVE AND LEARN U HAV A CHEEK TO SAY THAT THEN  RIP INTO ME FOR LETTING YOUS NO MY FUK UP

--------------------
LIVE LIFE FOR THE WEED

ONLY A PUSSY STAYS DOWN
IRISH AND PROUD

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#609599 - 02/16/12 06:13 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Woot

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: major fuk up fire grow box [Re: King Koopa]
    #609602 - 02/16/12 06:52 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Woot

--------------------

Nanook said:

InvisibleNanook
I CANT SEE
Male

Loc: The Frozen Tundra Flag
Re: major fuk up fire grow box [Re: Miscusi]
    #609661 - 02/17/12 10:48 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

You do your thing, growclick, that's real freedom (just don't hurt anybody but yourself). I think bm9109 is just being a bowel movement ( :lolsy: ) about the whole thing. Though he does have some valid observations, he fails to see that you are a human and are entitled to the freedom to fuck some shit up (without hurting anyone but yourself) and indeed that is the first step to being a petty tyrant (not seeing people as the humans they are). Don't be a petty tyrant, bm901991919 or what ever that number shit is.

--------------------

the spirit of Nanook

1400W 1st log

3000W 2nd log (current)

Offlinebm90191
New To Growery
 User Gallery

Re: major fuk up fire grow box [Re: Nanook] * 1
    #609687 - 02/18/12 08:16 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Nanook said:
You do your thing, growclick, that's real freedom (just don't hurt anybody but yourself). I think bm9109 is just being a bowel movement ( :lolsy: ) about the whole thing. Though he does have some valid observations, he fails to see that you are a human and are entitled to the freedom to fuck some shit up (without hurting anyone but yourself) and indeed that is the first step to being a petty tyrant (not seeing people as the humans they are). Don't be a petty tyrant, bm901991919 or what ever that number shit is.

well since were all taking shots at each other here...
I dont know/care where you guys are from but here in the US theres a lot of controversy with legalizing marijuana for medicinal purposes and being active in the legalization giving a number of presentations on why marijuana should be provided to patients.  Perhaps one of the biggest rebuttal arguments i get from those opposing is slides with picture after picture after picture of legal caregivers setups that have gone wrong and burnt down entire houses/condos/apartment buildings.  That is not the only problem either careless growers can cause entire houses to become infested with Stachybotrys chartarum a.k.a toxic black mold which can be fatal.  So yes call me names all you want at least this guy knows to pay more attention I'd rather insult one person for the benefit of millions because like I said the last thing we need is the news having a field day about some careless grower who burned down the neighborhood.  LET ME JUST REITERATE my point i'm not being a douche bag, you can all say whatever you want going forward but my point is your right anyone has the freedom to grow marijuana but if your not a responsible person and are just some recreational pot head then you should not be building grow boxes out of old freezers in closed spaces with no ventilation, my 8 year old brother would know that would cause a fire.  Why is everyone here ganging up on me do you not have any common sense?  I'm a first time grower i'm not acting like an expert but you don't need to be an expert to know things like common sense.  This isn't a personal attack on anyone its just my 2cents on why if you can't put the time/effort into tending to the project why bother doing it?  It's not even like your gonna end up with anything good (if anything at all) if you don't want to put the time in and pay attention while doing so.  So why don't you guys back off me for trying to help change the stereotype of everyone on here if we all show we can be responsible about these things and not burn down the neighborhood maybe in our lifetime the general public will realize marijuana is not a drug and all those people suffering from medical conditions that rely on pot to make their life comfortable will be able to medicate without breaking the law. 

Thank you.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#609766 - 02/18/12 09:24 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bm90191 said:
if your not a responsible person and are just some recreational pot head then you should not be building grow boxes out of old freezers in closed spaces with no ventilation

:giggle:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom