Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSultan
Nooby : )

Thanks for the qick answer guys appreciate it!
    #608802 - 02/08/12 05:21 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

If i where to be growing in newyork what month would i plant in? Is it March? April? May? Im growing outdoors and i don't know when i need to have the seeds by...Please help ive tried to look up the answer but not alot of help, and its not like i can just go ask people what time to plant pot. Please help!! (this of course is a metaphorical question as growing pot is illegal here :wink:: P

Edited by Sultan (02/08/12 05:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: URGENT!! Qick answer needed! [Re: Sultan]
    #608803 - 02/08/12 05:28 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Ask your local garden center when they would plant tomatoes.  Or any other plant. After the last frost, which is usually about May or so.

--------------------

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: URGENT!! Qick answer needed! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #608804 - 02/08/12 05:37 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

How was this an urgent question??  It's February.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Re: URGENT!! Qick answer needed! [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #608805 - 02/08/12 05:40 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
How was this an urgent question??  It's February.

I lived in Catskill,NY  The best time to sow is the mid-end of May first of June.

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

OfflineSultan
Nooby : )

Re: URGENT!! Qick answer needed! [Re: Miscusi]
    #608806 - 02/08/12 05:56 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

O god thank you!!! I someone told me march and i was flipping out i thought i only had a few weeks to get seeds and supplies! Lol thanks for the help guys i appreciate it! May it is!

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: URGENT!! Qick answer needed! [Re: Sultan]
    #608832 - 02/09/12 07:22 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Memorial Day is your best bet. :yesnod:

Although, with this stupid winter we've been having, I'm a bit worried the frost date might extend this year, so just pay attention to the news and stuff.

I've made it a tradition to pop the seeds on 4/20, so on 5/25 they're nice and big to put outside.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: URGENT!! Qick answer needed! [Re: RasJeph]
    #608838 - 02/09/12 10:09 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Memorial Day is your best bet. :yesnod:

Although, with this stupid winter we've been having, I'm a bit worried the frost date might extend this year, so just pay attention to the news and stuff.

I've made it a tradition to pop the seeds on 4/20, so on 5/25 they're nice and big to put outside.

Notice I said mid to end of may :wink: or even June (Because the cold weather can get crazy, and has in the last 3 years )

--------------------

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Thanks for the qick answer guys appreciate it! [Re: Sultan]
    #608839 - 02/09/12 10:26 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sultan said:
If i where to be growing in newyork what month would i plant in? Is it March? April? May? Im growing outdoors and i don't know when i need to have the seeds by...Please help ive tried to look up the answer but not alot of help, and its not like i can just go ask people what time to plant pot. Please help!! (this of course is a metaphorical question as growing pot is illegal here :wink:: P

Location is going to play a huge part here.
Most those above live in northern climates.
Here in the sorth east we tend to start around March, Apirl most years when weather allows.
I've already started some a few weeks ago, and have only had to bring them in twice this month.

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Thanks for the qick answer guys appreciate it! [Re: Stoneth]
    #608841 - 02/09/12 11:00 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Quote:

Sultan said:

Location is going to play a huge part here.
Most those above live in northern climates.
Here in the sorth east we tend to start around March, Apirl most years when weather allows.
I've already started some a few weeks ago, and have only had to bring them in twice this month.

Same here Stoneth, I live on the Gulf Coast of FL. Ive had 2 outside since Jan 20th and they are doing great, had to bring them in twice when temps dropped to 30's.

--------------------

Nanook said:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom