Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHologram
Stranger
Quitting RC cannaboids
    #606603 - 01/25/12 11:04 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Noticing some irritability and possibly some changes in body temp. Definately, actually, im just not sure if its from cannaboid w/d.

could be placebo but i feel like these are more psychologically addicting than good ol mary jane and may even be physically addicting but i cant be sure yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Quitting RC cannaboids [Re: Hologram]
    #606617 - 01/25/12 12:04 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:puke:

Good for you. Ew.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: White House
Re: Quitting RC cannaboids [Re: RasJeph]
    #606621 - 01/25/12 12:22 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

So if you smoke a bowl you still feel that you need to take the rc?

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: Quitting RC cannaboids [Re: Dimo114]
    #606628 - 01/25/12 01:07 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

He doesn't smoke weed, he's using rc cannabiods instead for employment reasons.
Or at least so he says.
I told him yesterday, I heard they are bad for your health.:lol:

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineHologram
Stranger
Re: Quitting RC cannaboids [Re: Stoneth]
    #606629 - 01/25/12 01:22 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

yea ive also heard marijuana is bad for your health so i take any unfounded warnings with a grain of salt.
That being said, its not just the chemical i am worried about. There is also the large amounts of leaf material that i smoke.

snobby vibes from these folk using terms such as "so he says" and "what a retard" etc... over something as trivial as what another person chooses to put in their body.

While most potsnobs ive met are also snobby in other aspects of their life i still like to believe that there are many pros out their who dont have a tube running from their ass up to their nostrils.

one can hope

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
    #606630 - 01/25/12 01:33 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
:puke:

Good for you. Ew.

I never like smoking that shit...

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #606635 - 01/25/12 02:22 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Hologram said:
yea ive also heard marijuana is bad for your health so i take any unfounded warnings with a grain of salt.
That being said, its not just the chemical i am worried about. There is also the large amounts of leaf material that i smoke.

snobby vibes from these folk using terms such as "so he says" and "what a retard" etc... over something as trivial as what another person chooses to put in their body.

While most potsnobs ive met are also snobby in other aspects of their life i still like to believe that there are many pros out their who dont have a tube running from their ass up to their nostrils.

one can hope

:lol:
Dude you're taking my posts all wrong.
I don't look down on you for doing what you feel you need to to hold down a job.

But as for unfounded reports of rc cannaboids being bad for your health, all I can say is you don't watch the news or read the reports.
Many of these rc cannaboids have been responsible for many near death experiences and even death in some cases.
If I had more time I'd link to these articles, and news reports, so if you wish you could google it I'm sure.
MJ doesn't kill people.

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Quitting RC cannaboids [Re: Stoneth]
    #606636 - 01/25/12 02:37 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck the news, even in our uh...what do we call it..."drug community" most people will tell you that stuff is garbage.

--------------------

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

#606638 - 01/25/12 02:55 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Oooh like k2?

Idk, if I was you id buy a wizzernator and stop worrying. And start toking:)

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
    #606643 - 01/25/12 04:04 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

There's a lot of variation in the rc world. Not all of them might be as bad as others and maybe that's why we won't hear about those in the news. However, it is just a good idea to stick to what's naturally grown from the earth. I can tell you specifically from my experience with 5 grams of AM-2201, that it is indeed whack. The longer I was on it, the more I felt like redosing. It made me sick dry heave and totally incapacitated me on multiple occasions and I'd still use it. Nothing has ever come between me and school before- but this did.

I am soooo grateful that I'd have to go through the trouble of mailing a money order to Canada to put on an account so I could order it from Poland. And now, they don't accept money orders- I'm saved!!!!

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#606646 - 01/25/12 04:30 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Hologram said:

Bad analagy, bad!  :spank:

Quote:

You not knowing what you're smoking, plus the years of research needed for the chem to be considered "safe" to consume gives everyone here a right to be snobbish when you complain about adverse affects; after all, most of us grow bud, and take it seriously. It's our Obama given right.

:potsnob:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineHologram
Stranger
    #606647 - 01/25/12 04:33 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Fuck the news, even in our uh...what do we call it..."drug community" most people will tell you that stuff is garbage.

Yes but so far the "proof" is personal reports of freakouts etc..

i personally have noticed huge differences between these various cannaboid chems and think its unfair to just cast them all off as dangerous.

maybe they are, and weed is certainly "better" but as a smoker who has had no alternative for many years its a nice change.

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

#606701 - 01/25/12 10:15 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Wizzer...nator.
Works great. I mean, do they look at your dzick or just tell you to go in a stall?

My friend got the one handed version and is passing 2 drug tests a week:)

Just keep the piss warm from when u get it (stays warm while ur wearing it).

http://www.thewhizzinator.com/

InvisibleNanook
I CANT SEE
Male

Loc: The Frozen Tundra Flag
    #606710 - 01/25/12 11:03 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Hah! I just heard about a FOAF who got spotted by the attendant with a Wizzinator, failed a drop. Depending on where you get tested, you may get someone who stands behind you and doesn't care, or some old fucking lady who stares right at your dick. There might even be mirrors around the toilet so they can get a better view. Isn't that just neat?

I would stick to the proven cleansing methods. Like time, niacin, and some of those head-shop drinks actually work. Or you could just do the cheepist thing and dilute your urine by drinking lots of water before a test and then adding some b-vitamins to make it all nice and yellow again.

--------------------

the spirit of Nanook

1400W 1st log

3000W 2nd log (current)

Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mars
Re: Quitting RC cannaboids [Re: Nanook]
    #606713 - 01/25/12 11:23 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nanook said:
I would stick to the proven cleansing methods. Like time, niacin, and some of those head-shop drinks actually work. Or you could just do the cheepist thing and dilute your urine by drinking lots of water before a test and then adding some b-vitamins to make it all nice and yellow again.

That reminds me the first urinalysis I took for probation I was so paranoid I drank a gallon of water, a 99 cent Arizona ice tea, and a capfull of bleach. It took forever to pee and when I did it was clear, it burned, and smelled like bleach cleaner. They passed me anyway which leads me to conclude that they were actually just genuinely interested in looking at my dick and handling excrement. :shrug:

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Quitting RC cannaboids [Re: budnectar]
    #606723 - 01/26/12 12:11 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The new 1 handed one isnt a fake Penis tho, its a very thin tube that gets attached under.
dont know if the link I gave is the site that carries it.
And I didnt know they stand next to you at a "job-type" drug test, especially if its annual.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#606744 - 01/26/12 07:48 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:rofl: The only time i had to take a piss test they let me go in the bathroom and close the door, and leave my piss sample on the sink. There was even a window in the bathroom. I could have had someone stand outside of the building and pass them the cup to piss in if I wanted.

She didn't even stand outside the door. It was pretty awesome.

I was pissing clean anyway, but now I know, since I'm sure its the only place around here that does it.

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Quitting RC cannaboids [Re: Nanook]
    #606756 - 01/26/12 08:51 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nanook said:
Hah! I just heard about a FOAF who got spotted by the attendant with a Wizzinator, failed a drop. Depending on where you get tested, you may get someone who stands behind you and doesn't care, or some old fucking lady who stares right at your dick. There might even be mirrors around the toilet so they can get a better view. Isn't that just neat?

Then grow some nuts and tell those fuckers to fuck off! The fuck!?!?!? It's not probation. It's a pisser at some janky jobcorp or some shit.

Know your rights, goddamnit

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Quitting RC cannaboids [Re: King Koopa]
    #606760 - 01/26/12 09:18 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

shits bad for ya brah

and the high sucks

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

InvisibleNanook
I CANT SEE
Male

Loc: The Frozen Tundra Flag
Re: Quitting RC cannaboids [Re: King Koopa]
    #606807 - 01/26/12 10:04 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Then grow some nuts and tell those fuckers to fuck off! The fuck!?!?!? It's not probation. It's a pisser at some janky jobcorp or some shit.

Know your rights, goddamnit

let me just derail this thread a little further...

I was really thinking of probationally inspired drops when I wrote that. For a job, you're damned right they better fuck off. But sadly it's their right to deny you based on what you put in your body, at least if you are in an 'at-will' employment state.

--------------------

the spirit of Nanook

1400W 1st log

3000W 2nd log (current)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag