Home | Community | Message Board


Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
Male User Gallery


Registered: 02/19/11
Posts: 468
Loc: Mars
Last seen: 7 months, 6 days
I'll never understand
    #605428 - 01/17/12 02:15 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

why some women have no balls.

This is the second night a lady from down the street has come banging on my door seeking refuge from her abusive husband. The first night a couple months ago I'm pulling up just got off work and I do a double take cause I thought maybe I didn't see barefoot mother and daughter, hysterical, duckin in my neighbors' bushes. Not 15 minutes later do I hear knocking and sure enough it's this 30 y/o lady with her 10 y/o daughter -barefoot- asking to hide in my apartment and use my phone. Apparently, her husband was drunk and got pissed when their pizza was delivered to the wrong address. They left when he started firing his gun through the roof- he's military with PTSD (but more like sociopath from what I hear). I told her call the fucking police if you love your kid.

Well, she was back tonight because he choked her until she passed out outside their flat. But he had her kids this time. She still wouldn't call the goddamn police. She called her parents, but come to find out her father is abusive to her mother- go figure. So they're probably duking it out like the trash they are and not calling the cops for the sake of the kids but rather save their own ass.

I really feel for those kids who will probably grow up and continue the cycle of abusive relationships because their mom is too chicken shit to stand up. I was tempted to slap the shit outta/sense into that lady but what would that have solved. None of those people give a flyin fuck about the kids. I'd really like to have done something but that's not really an option when you have weed/growing.

Such trash. I'm disgusted. And if Rick Perry/Santorum becomes president, I'm shooting my way out of the country.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery


Registered: 03/15/10
Posts: 4,920
Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: I'll never understand [Re: budnectar]
    #605436 - 01/17/12 03:17 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Post the dudes address/name/phone number


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies


Registered: 05/06/08
Posts: 9,372
Loc: PNW
Last seen: 3 years, 6 months
Re: I'll never understand [Re: budnectar]
    #605447 - 01/17/12 07:01 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

budnectar said:
None of those people give a flyin fuck about the kids.





Nailed it.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male


Registered: 01/14/09
Posts: 11,628
Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Last seen: 1 month, 28 days
Re: I'll never understand [Re: DungenessDank]
    #605453 - 01/17/12 08:45 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

There are very very few times I see it fit to call the police. I feel like everyone should be able to handle everything on their own.

But when I see something innocent (a child, an animal, etc) getting abused, thats where I draw the line and make the call. Something that can't really defend itself needs your assistance.

Call from a pay phone, an anonymous tip. Don't even call the cops if you don't want, call social services. Odds are the kids know whats going on. At least they will come and save them.

If the mother allows shit like that to happen in front of her kids and isn't strong enough to get the fuck out of the situation, she deserves to have them taken away. That simple.


--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies


Registered: 05/06/08
Posts: 9,372
Loc: PNW
Last seen: 3 years, 6 months
Re: I'll never understand [Re: RasJeph]
    #605458 - 01/17/12 08:52 AM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I tend to agree, only because the law is set up in the fashion that it is the only way you can protect the child while also protecting your own ass.

I don't think people necessarily should have complete forced ownership or responsibility for their child, nor do I think children should be forced to stay where they don't want to be because they lack "rights" us adult humans have, making them property.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Registered: 08/15/10
Posts: 588
Re: I'll never understand [Re: budnectar]
    #605469 - 01/17/12 02:44 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

budnectar said:
why some women have no balls.

This is the second night a lady from down the street has come banging on my door seeking refuge from her abusive husband. The first night a couple months ago I'm pulling up just got off work and I do a double take cause I thought maybe I didn't see barefoot mother and daughter, hysterical, duckin in my neighbors' bushes. Not 15 minutes later do I hear knocking and sure enough it's this 30 y/o lady with her 10 y/o daughter -barefoot- asking to hide in my apartment and use my phone. Apparently, her husband was drunk and got pissed when their pizza was delivered to the wrong address. They left when he started firing his gun through the roof- he's military with PTSD (but more like sociopath from what I hear). I told her call the fucking police if you love your kid.

Well, she was back tonight because he choked her until she passed out outside their flat. But he had her kids this time. She still wouldn't call the goddamn police. She called her parents, but come to find out her father is abusive to her mother- go figure. So they're probably duking it out like the trash they are and not calling the cops for the sake of the kids but rather save their own ass.

I really feel for those kids who will probably grow up and continue the cycle of abusive relationships because their mom is too chicken shit to stand up. I was tempted to slap the shit outta/sense into that lady but what would that have solved. None of those people give a flyin fuck about the kids. I'd really like to have done something but that's not really an option when you have weed/growing.

Such trash. I'm disgusted. And if Rick Perry/Santorum becomes president, I'm shooting my way out of the country.




I don't know you, but if you don't call social services you will have confirmed for yourself that you are a piece of shit.

I work with kids in abusive situations and I have to deal with half-assed excuses from fuck-tards who are trying to explain why they felt they shouldn't get involved.  None of the excuses are good enough to explain why they couldn't help prevent a kid from getting terrorized, beaten, raped, etc...  This kind of thing defines the word "selfish".


--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: Bowling

Registered: 06/26/08
Posts: 11,160
Last seen: 18 minutes, 15 seconds
Re: I'll never understand [Re: DungenessDank]
    #605481 - 01/17/12 03:35 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
I tend to agree, only because the law is set up in the fashion that it is the only way you can protect the child while also protecting your own ass.

I don't think people necessarily should have complete forced ownership or responsibility for their child, nor do I think children should be forced to stay where they don't want to be because they lack "rights" us adult humans have, making them property.




I can a few people I know personally who I think shouldn't own their kids. The hood and suburbs should burned down, also. Just sayin, brah


:subway:


--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
Male User Gallery


Registered: 02/19/11
Posts: 468
Loc: Mars
Last seen: 7 months, 6 days
Re: I'll never understand [Re: King Koopa]
    #605513 - 01/17/12 06:11 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

I'm calling the SS today after work but I'm prolly still a piece of shit for plenty other reasons.


...one point for redemption  :flyhigh:


The damn arsonist in California hit the wrong target.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male


Registered: 01/14/09
Posts: 11,628
Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Last seen: 1 month, 28 days
Re: I'll never understand [Re: budnectar]
    #605538 - 01/17/12 07:44 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Any step in the right direction is a leap in the right direction in todays world dude.

You'll sleep a little easier at night man :heart::mushroom2::rasta:


--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebudnectar
Planetary Citizen
Male User Gallery


Registered: 02/19/11
Posts: 468
Loc: Mars
Last seen: 7 months, 6 days
Re: I'll never understand [Re: RasJeph]
    #605547 - 01/17/12 08:50 PM (4 years, 10 months ago)

Hmm Idk. The response I got from the people wasn't very reassuring. Goddamn bureaucracy.  :nonono:


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* thread that degraded into a bunch of pseudo science.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
RasJeph 16,372 170 03/11/11 08:51 PM
by FurrowedBrow
* sarah palin found guilty of abusing powers as gov. of ak. t0ad 1,428 10 10/11/08 03:01 AM
by usg543
* Spanish woman claims ownership of the Sun spacemonkey69 1,832 13 11/30/10 04:13 AM
by Laysthepipe
* Understanding The Reptilian Mind
( 1 2 all )
I_AM_SWIM 2,065 20 09/22/11 03:55 PM
by RasJeph
* Abusing Children in the Name of God
( 1 2 all )
niteowl
2,278 23 12/27/10 09:31 AM
by Big_tiggy
* Any ya'll drop any friends for being too fucked uP? Skatealex2 1,230 12 10/25/10 02:57 PM
by Shr0000ooooms
* I don't understand women
( 1 2 all )
ConcreteJungle 2,904 25 11/05/08 01:29 PM
by Coaster
* Canada doesn't understand the rules
( 1 2 3 all )
TheMantis 4,043 40 05/25/08 01:21 AM
by MFDoom666

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
486 topic views. 1 members, 236 guests and 361 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.061 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.