Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Super Silver Haze.
    #604239 - 01/07/12 10:11 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

So I have some SSH in vegging and Im running to the hydro store today... I want to go over all my nutes and get all new nutes and the right at that... My last grow I didnt use the best quality nutes.

What nute line should I get... I mean all out.. for a soil grow in FFOF, growing SSH feminized.

My last grow I used a local guys organic nutes, but I wanna switch and get my nute collection in order.

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Super Silver Haze. [Re: JusTsHroomiNn]
    #604241 - 01/07/12 10:27 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Fox Farm has never done me wrong. :shrug: Soil and coco, it was awesome.

I don't even feed my girls in FFOF for 30+ days. The soil is so good they just don't need it. If thats any testament to their nutrient line, it should be a no brainer.

They have the standard 3 part (what I use) and a 3 part soluble additive thing, and they just came out with another 3...microbe brew, kangaroots and some kind of flushing solution.

If my money was right, I'd have all 9.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Re: Super Silver Haze. [Re: RasJeph]
    #604242 - 01/07/12 10:29 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I agrree, FoxFarm ftw.

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

#604243 - 01/07/12 10:30 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Perfect, Yeah I think Im going to go with the standard trio and see where that takes me, since I use FFOF as well..
Great soil and yeah Ive had them vegging for 4+ weeks and havent needed a feeding.

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#604244 - 01/07/12 10:37 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Make sure to pick up the soil specific Grow Big. Its the one with the darker green label, the hydro one is blueish. I made that mistake...it never did me wrong, but I had no idea until I decided to go coir and noticed I didn't need to switch my nutes lol!

--------------------

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

#604285 - 01/07/12 05:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks!

But yeah I got the soil specific set up not the ones for hydro.

appreciate the tip tho... I wouldnt of known but I was lucky and the had them side by side

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#604287 - 01/07/12 06:54 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I bought them online :shrug:

Its not devastating failure imminent with the hydro one, I just assume the soil one is much better for soil, or they wouldn't make both :tongue2: It came in handy when I switched to coir anyway.

The bottle isn't very informative lol. It never says "HYDRO" or "SOIL" on it in big letters like it should.

--------------------

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

#604395 - 01/08/12 05:42 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Online as well :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #604406 - 01/08/12 06:17 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

How much does it cost ordering online?
I am lucky enough to have a local mom and pop Hardware/Garden center that carries every fox farm product they make. :P

They don't sell a 3 pack but they sell the 3 separate and after tax it runs 46$. The FFOF, the big bag runs 13.95 and the smaller bah runs like 7 bucks. Just curious how much more it cost those who cant find it local whom have to order.

--------------------

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Re: Super Silver Haze. [Re: Miscusi]
    #604407 - 01/08/12 06:20 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Online I got the 3 standard quart bottles as a pack together for 47$ and free shipping

--------------------

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Super Silver Haze. [Re: Miscusi]
    #604550 - 01/09/12 03:54 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Miscusi said:
How much does it cost ordering online?
I am lucky enough to have a local mom and pop Hardware/Garden center that carries every fox farm product they make. :P

They don't sell a 3 pack but they sell the 3 separate and after tax it runs 46$. The FFOF, the big bag runs 13.95 and the smaller bah runs like 7 bucks. Just curious how much more it cost those who cant find it local whom have to order.

Support your local hydro store!!!

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phish Tour Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Super Silver Haze. [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #604557 - 01/09/12 04:22 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Support your local hydro store!!!

Unfortunately, my local hydro store is the ONLY local hydro store around. They sell everything at MSRP (no deals here), which in my opinion is fucked. Plus they charge SALES TAX on top of it. And I have to drive 12 miles to get there.
I'd much rather have it delivered to my door for much less $$$. Maybe if they had some competition they'd get their head out of their asses.:nonono:

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Super Silver Haze. [Re: DrGreenThumb]
    #604560 - 01/09/12 04:32 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

12 miles? Lol I have to drive like 40

--------------------

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phish Tour Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #604573 - 01/09/12 05:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Wow man, 40 miles is a haul. And I thought I had it rough.
The store up here just opened about 2 months ago though. Before that the nearest hydro shop was in Bangor. 172 miles away!

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Super Silver Haze. [Re: DrGreenThumb]
    #604617 - 01/09/12 09:03 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Closest hydro store is 170 miles for me.
Thank you internet.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Re: Super Silver Haze. [Re: KaptKid]
    #604677 - 01/10/12 07:36 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

My local hydro store is only about a 10 min drive...

But paypal was easier at the time...

I just so happened to go stop by there to do some price checking on some other stuff and the total to buy the tri there was 53$, I got it online for 47$ and free shipping.

--------------------

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #604686 - 01/10/12 08:06 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I don't even know if  have a hydro store near me, I know plenty of garden centers and hardware stores that have a nice product line :wink:

But, Ima soil grower. Will be trying DWC soon tho :wink: but might slowly migrate to hydro by using coco bricks first and a top drip system.

--------------------

Nanook said:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds