Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegrowclick
not a first time grower
Male User Gallery

Loc: i dont even know
fridge conversion grow box plans and few Qs
    #603382 - 12/31/11 01:08 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

hi guys cant weight til late spring til get growing again  weathers always shit here any way so in next few days am gonna put together a new grow, her indoors the wife wont let me grow in the home so the wooden garden shed will hav to do again had pretty gud grow in it b4 but it got a litttle cold at night i fink hurt my ladies ive came up with a solution 2 5ft fridge freezers

well i will crack on here the two units dont work lol well 1 didnt so ive strapped out all the unnecessary bits.

the hps's will be hung from the roofs with cord so adjustable an all cableing will go out a hole at the back , there 400w but if needed i cud down grade 2 250w hps i will have c what the temps be like

for air intake i will using some small computer fans 1 on each side as u c in diagram

for extraction i will be using somthing like a bath room fan with variable speed

i am planning on using the scrog method growing 2 plants in soil in each unit my screen area will b about 1.8sq foot in each unit 
IS 1.8SQ FT ENUF ROOM FOR 2 PLANTS TO GROW

i am planing on cutting holes between the top and bottem halfs jst big enuf to hold the pots up an keep the bottem of the pots in the bottem half of the units so when time to flush it handy to catch run off look at diagram 

i will be using 1 of the bottem halfs of the fridges for storage an the other for babys witch will be under a 250w cfl and jst a wee small fan for fresh in take

NOW FOR A FEW Qs
should i paint the insides of the units er already white or sud i use sliver of some sort

should i have 1 of the fans intaking fresh air under the canopay???

an would 1.8sq ft be enf room to scrog 2 plants rule is 1sq ft per plant right ???

plz feel free to comment on any matter or flaws

thats jst a rough idea of what am going to do with 1 unit other will be pretty much the same
thank for reading 

Edited by growclick (12/31/11 01:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegrowclick
not a first time grower
Male User Gallery

Re: fridge conversion grow box plans and few Qs [Re: growclick]
    #603443 - 12/31/11 07:14 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

should i paint the insides of the units er already white upvc or sud i use sliver of some sort i hear white is the best reflector tho i have sheets of sliver mylar i used b4

should i have 1 of the fans intaking fresh air under the canopay???

an would 1.8sq ft be enf room to scrog 2 plants rule is 1sq ft per plant right ???

what strains wud be good i grew 8ball just strate up last time that looked like wud b good any ideas

she was bit worse for wear neglected for couple days. she had loads gud nugs on the lower branches that seems to starve out for more light

Edited by growclick (12/31/11 07:45 PM)

Offlinegrod31
Ranger
 User Gallery

#603646 - 01/02/12 11:14 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

stay indica dome as to not get a monstrous stretch.
an intake fan or at least and oscillating fan under the canopy would help.
yo have to remember there can be no light leaks during the dark period. so lots of holes might not be the best.\
you could do two plants in that area or just veg 1 for a lil longer.
if you want to line the inside get Red Mylar.
iF you can keep the heat down in that thing with a 400 i might be tempted to build one myself.
Build this thing! and take tuns of pictures for us.

--------------------
DO NOT USE mushmagic.com- THEY LIE AND SELL DRUGS TO CHILDREN :thumbdown:
--------------------------------------------------
Back the tape up.  I need it again!
Let it roll!  Just as high as the fucker can go! 
And when it comes to that fantastic note
where the rabbit bites its own head off,
I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING
RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
    Not me.  It would blast you through
the wall stone dead in ten seconds and they'd make me explain.

Offlinegrowclick
not a first time grower
Male User Gallery

Re: fridge conversion grow box plans and few Qs [Re: grod31]
    #603716 - 01/02/12 09:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

dont no what to do it not realy enuf room,
mite just bulid a ply wood box
my thing here is keeping the cold out at night thought a fridge wud be good idea but if i get a load of loft insulation an sand-wadge it between 2 sheets 1/4 inch ply for each wall and roof mite work  if am measuring ryt al end up with 3x3 sq ft floor room an a good 5 ft head room 
stuffs all pretty cheap hardware shop any how

yea my last try went on bit long cold nyts i blame the most n me neglecting them waking them at all hours  didnt help (newbe syndrom) lol but high hope this time round am going try miss that stuff

--------------------
LIVE LIFE FOR THE WEED

NEVER BACK DOWN AND IF YOU NEED TO GET HELP TO STAND UP AND KEEP GOING 
ONLY A PUSSY STAYS DOWN
IRISH AND PROUD

MY GROW SO FAR HAVE A LOOK
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/605866

Edited by growclick (01/02/12 09:14 PM)

Offlinethe man

#604131 - 01/06/12 01:29 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

u may want to actually turn on the fridge or take out the insulation in the fridge as it is gunna get extra warm in there being so insulated. but only time will tell i guess. tube cooled bulb is prob a must aswell in a small area

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck