Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
Trainwreck and "Super" Lemon Haze
    #602444 - 12/22/11 03:35 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Trainwreck is a little special to me, it was with this strain that I experienced visuals for the first time, from anything. It was only my 2nd or 3rd time smoking so I had no tolerance. I was seeing things straight up morph and change in front of my eyes, shadows danced and moved around, my perception of size was fucked. My perception of time was gone, time had more or less stopped. I couldn't talk at all, before it hit me full on I did manage to ask my buddy (who had much more smoking experience than I) if the weed we just smoked was laced :lol:, I was naive at the time, he laughed and said "No...it's just really good weed". So it was more or less my first fully immersive psychedelic experience.

This stuff has a sour-lime piney-citrus kick, and earthy haze notes underneath. Taste amazing, very reminiscent of the aroma. The high goes to the head and sets in behind the eyes immediately, it's the epitome of a sativa buzz. Small amounts induce a clear & functional head high with a feel good warmth in the body. As you increase the amount smoked the mind starts to race & become clouded, the effects on the body are euphoric. This stuff is some damn potent smoke, small amounts are nice, but anything more and things start to take on a rather psychedelic feel....I can easily see someone with a low tolerance and/or prone to paranoia & anxiety having a bad time with this if too much is smoked.

"Super" Lemon Haze...It is one among the many strains that I call my favorite. Smells like candy-lemon with some fruity-citrus underneath, and a hazey-incense slightly acrid grab at the nose towards the end. Tastes like lemon gummy bears, or lemon head candy at first, then that typical hazey-wood almost incense like taste underneath. Really smooth thick smoke, feels nice on the lungs. The high goes straight to the head instantly, it's a strong smoke but really up lifting and happy, has a dreamy feel, appetite stimulation is non-existent...Almost on par with that Trainwreck as far as potency goes, but a little more mellow and calm, doesn't have as much of that speedy edge

:happyweed:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDrG
Male

Re: Trainwreck and "Super" Lemon Haze [Re: openmind]
    #602447 - 12/22/11 05:06 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Damn,out of all the states I've lived in,I have never found any buds as to what you guys show on here.Where the hell do I have to move to to not have to smoke dirt!!! I have also smoked since I was 18,and I'm 34 now,and never once have I smoked a named strain:frown:

Offlinesneaky101
Stranger
Re: Trainwreck and "Super" Lemon Haze [Re: DrG]
    #602459 - 12/22/11 07:29 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Thx for the report on the SLH. I've got a lady close to a month old and am really looking forward to her.

DrG. Sorry to hear that man. The best smoke I've ever had is what I've grown.  You may need to order beans like me. Seems risky at first, but I've never had an issue and probably had them sent over a dozen times. There are reputable seed banks out there. I've ordered from three diff companies, two of which are really the same outfit and never had an issue. But with the third company, I luckily walked out to mailbox when the mailman was putting the mail in the box. When I got there he said o good, since your here you don't have to sign for it. Didn't know a signature was required with them, was a first time for me. I will have to make special instructions next time.

InvisibleDrG
Male

Re: Trainwreck and "Super" Lemon Haze [Re: sneaky101]
    #602500 - 12/22/11 03:34 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah,I need to just do that,It's the only real way:wink:

Offlinegrod31
Ranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trainwreck and "Super" Lemon Haze [Re: DrG]
    #602625 - 12/24/11 12:18 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DrG said:
Damn,out of all the states I've lived in,I have never found any buds as to what you guys show on here.Where the hell do I have to move to to not have to smoke dirt!!! (

NY seems to have the best bud to me
i have smoked in Cali and Amsterdam they do have awesome hi quality Maryjane. but still the best buds in the world i get delivered to my door at home for $50 an 8th.
NY is a hub for bud from everywhere in the world. extreme amounts of high quality and diversity that flows and a ruthless rate.
Even the biggest pot snob will find some gooey goodness that will satisfies there thirst.
It pisses me off that i have to strive to grow buds that would be on par. And even then i have to wait months to have bud that's cured to its full potential.
sorry for my rant
The bud looks delectable.It has an excellent manicure.
Try to use the macro setting on your camera.
edit- somehow i missed the first pics :thumbup: that stuff look even more visually appealing to me. but only smoking would tell.

--------------------
DO NOT USE mushmagic.com- THEY LIE AND SELL DRUGS TO CHILDREN :thumbdown:
--------------------------------------------------
Back the tape up.  I need it again!
Let it roll!  Just as high as the fucker can go! 
And when it comes to that fantastic note
where the rabbit bites its own head off,
I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING
RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
    Not me.  It would blast you through
the wall stone dead in ten seconds and they'd make me explain.

Edited by grod31 (12/24/11 12:21 AM)

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Re: Trainwreck and "Super" Lemon Haze [Re: grod31]
    #602831 - 12/25/11 07:48 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think there is a particular place in the world that has "the best" weed....Fantastic pot can be found damn near anywhere, it just depends on who you know. Now the abundance of good weed is a bit different, some places are flooded with high quality/potency bud and there's nothing but that on the market, others places have a variety of quality from schwag to top shelf dank.

That Lemon Haze in my original post, that would be considered "mids"/mediocre weed around here, still some dank stuff though. But the market is pretty much flooded with top quality stuff. I have heard of NY having some killer pot though :yesnod:. What are the prices like out there?...

Around here, when buying smaller amounts it's about 10$ for 1g to 1.5g of stuff like I posted in this thread. Usually $150 to $200 an ounce...But this years harvest must of been a good one, everyone is trying to sell so prices are dirt cheap, $40 for 7g, $120 ounces...It's ridiculous.

:stoner:

--------------------

Offlinestayinghigh
mr.
Male

#604612 - 01/09/12 08:45 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

in the city (NYC) , good "DANK" goes from 320 to 400 an onion ….

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Re: Trainwreck and "Super" Lemon Haze [Re: stayinghigh]
    #604768 - 01/10/12 10:49 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Trainwreck and Sour D are by far my favorite strains to date.

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
    #604881 - 01/11/12 06:49 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
I don't think there is a particular place in the world that has "the best" weed....Fantastic pot can be found damn near anywhere, it just depends on who you know. Now the abundance of good weed is a bit different, some places are flooded with high quality/potency bud and there's nothing but that on the market, others places have a variety of quality from schwag to top shelf dank.

That Lemon Haze in my original post, that would be considered "mids"/mediocre weed around here, still some dank stuff though. But the market is pretty much flooded with top quality stuff. I have heard of NY having some killer pot though :yesnod:. What are the prices like out there?...

Around here, when buying smaller amounts it's about 10$ for 1g to 1.5g of stuff like I posted in this thread. Usually $150 to $200 an ounce...But this years harvest must of been a good one, everyone is trying to sell so prices are dirt cheap, $40 for 7g, $120 ounces...It's ridiculous.

:stoner:

yeah, ive got at least half a dozen friends who went up to work on trimming this season.  Now there's a ton of bud going around.  I'm not a big fan of the outdoor stuff any more though.  I've never seen any outdoor that's as good as the indoor shit i normally get.  but shit, $120 for an oz, sign me up!  :lol:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

Loc: IN THE MIDDLE of the map
Re: Trainwreck and "Super" Lemon Haze [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #604959 - 01/12/12 08:29 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

super lemon haze is mid grade? what makes it mid grade is it the thc content? because i thought haze was high grade aka "headies"

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Trainwreck and "Super" Lemon Haze [Re: PurePowerPlant1] * 1
    #604960 - 01/12/12 08:47 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PurePowerPlant1 said:
super lemon haze is mid grade? what makes it mid grade is it the thc content? because i thought haze was high grade aka "headies"

Mid grade isn't really determined by the strain itself, more by the pheno and way it was grown, dried and cured honestly.

You can't just assume "haze" is synonymous with "headies", ya know? Any asshole could order seeds from a site and plant them in some outdoor dirt and not feed it and chop it 4 weeks early and dry it in an oven...

That said, the OPs bud looks pretty dank, I'd never consider that some mids, but I didn't taste it or smell it or smoke it.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

Re: Trainwreck and "Super" Lemon Haze [Re: RasJeph]
    #604968 - 01/12/12 10:39 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

oh ok i see what your saying, some one could grow bag seed and take good care of it and get better weed than if some one threw some jack herer seeds outside and did a shitty job taking care of them.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #604969 - 01/12/12 10:48 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Quote:

PurePowerPlant1 said:

Mid grade isn't really determined by the strain itself, more by the pheno and way it was grown, dried and cured honestly.

this^!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Trainwreck and "Super" Lemon Haze [Re: PurePowerPlant1]
    #604988 - 01/12/12 12:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PurePowerPlant1 said:
oh ok i see what your saying, some one could grow bag seed and take good care of it and get better weed than if some one threw some jack herer seeds outside and did a shitty job taking care of them.

Bingo dude!

My buddy just grew out some bagseed in coir from weed he couldn't identify as marijuana until he smoked it, and he got lucky with one of the phenos and its some of the best bud I've smoked all year!

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

#605055 - 01/12/12 10:07 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Quote:

PurePowerPlant1 said:

You can't just assume "haze" is synonymous with "headies", ya know? Any asshole could order seeds from a site and plant them in some outdoor dirt and not feed it and chop it 4 weeks early and dry it in an oven...

That said, the OPs bud looks pretty dank, I'd never consider that some mids, but I didn't taste it or smell it or smoke it.

Exactly....It was indeed some good stuff, tasted delicious, but when I am getting buds that are better than that I consider it "mid grade". That's what I consider to be average weed (mids) around here, anywhere else and it would probably be considered "le dank" .

And just to put things into perspective, this is what I would almost consider schwagg :smirk: .

^That^ is about as low as the quality gets around here. That stuff was rather fluffy and stringy, didn't smell that great, and didn't taste that great, was harsh on the throat, seemed to not have been flushed/cured properly. Still got me high, but as far as quality goes it was not that great..

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #605072 - 01/13/12 12:49 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i like your style.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflinePurePowerPlant1
Hallucengetic Hoe Down!

Re: Trainwreck and "Super" Lemon Haze [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #605119 - 01/13/12 10:43 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i feel ya brah

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
Re: Trainwreck and "Super" Lemon Haze [Re: PurePowerPlant1]
    #605360 - 01/16/12 08:14 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:whathesaid::nothingtoadd:

--------------------

I am the person that stands in front of you in line ,
The person that you walk by and don't notice
I am the person who cares about you and your rights
I AM ANONYMOUS

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck