Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinephrostbyte
Hydro Grower

Need advice pls!
    #602066 - 12/19/11 01:18 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

So sadly I have run out of space.  I have 2 cyber crystal plants into flower.  1 of witch stretched drastically when I put it into flower.  I have a 3X3X6.5 grow tent with my 400w HPS in it. 

One cyber crystal is 4.5 weeks into flower.  This strain should be done week 8.  The other cyber crystal is probably about half the size right now.  It just started wk 2 of flower. 

I then Have A pineapple express, bery bomb and acid that I have been vegging for 50 days already under my 90w LED UFO.  The berry bomb and acid are still fairly small.  Maybe 7 - 8 inches.  The pineapple express is probably at about a foot and much wider than the other 2.

My problem is if I wait till the cyber crystals are done flowering these plants will have been vegged for like 90 days! They will most likely get too large for the 90w ufo they are under and also too large to all fit in the grow tent.

I thought maybe after the very large cyber crystal is done I could throw the pineapple express in there to begin flower.  Then wait on the berry bomb and the acid as they are still fairly small.

I also thought maybe just flower the ones I have in veg under the 90w ufo but I feel the results will be FAR less than under the HPS.  I don't know what to do!  I would hate to waist these seeds that I bought and these plants I have spent much time on growing.  Any advice would be appreciated.  This is probably very confusing to everyone...lol

Also I was trying to avoid buying another light as I have spent WAY more than I should have already!  Maybe I could get some cfl to go with the LED to make it even worth it.  Those are fairly cheap arent they?  I have never used them.

Is there a way to keep the size of these plants down without harming them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Need advice pls! [Re: phrostbyte]
    #602084 - 12/19/11 06:43 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Why not cut some clones while you wait? It'll thin out the plants AND give you some more girls in the veg room~ :vaped:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinephrostbyte
Hydro Grower

Re: Need advice pls! [Re: RasJeph]
    #602110 - 12/19/11 09:18 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

problem is I made a bubble cloner and cut 8 clones already.  8 is all it holds =\

Offlinewire5
Awesome Possum

Loc: "The sticks"
    #602124 - 12/19/11 12:38 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Why not try some crazy experimental bonzai technique or something with the stretchy girl?

--------------------
In order to grow good weed you need to be part carpenter, electrician, plumber, biologist, geneticist, chemist, and very willing to get dirty.

I've been working with power tools since I was 8, my dad is an electrical engineer who owned a 280 gal fish tank, and I studied biology with a specialty in genetics. Getting dirty comes naturally. I think my parents inadvertently trained me to be a weed grower.

See what you think on my first try.

Offlinephrostbyte
Hydro Grower

Re: Need advice pls! [Re: wire5]
    #602189 - 12/20/11 12:04 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

well the stretchy girl is the farthest along at this point.  The buds on this are going to be very large.  I didn't want to really mess with her as she will be the next harvest.  I think I'm just going to wait it out.  When these 2 are done then throw in the pineapple express alone.  At that point depending on the size I may just flower the berry bomb and acid with the 90w ufo.  They are still very small and almost 2 months of veg.

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #602393 - 12/21/11 06:50 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Just start topping the ones in veg now.  You'll end up with buhsier plants in the end which will help keep them manageable.  Throw away the parts you cut off and dont think twice about it.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies