Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Loc: California Flag
Crazy Lucid Dreams
    #598477 - 11/25/11 07:58 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I have been taking melatonin lately and I have been having some ridiculously weird dreams!  the one last night was really weird.....

I had a dream about some friends, and I took my phone out and recorded what was going on, for no real reason.  AND then I had a false awakening and found out that I had the dream still recorded on my phone and I was freaking out because I thought I actually recorded a dream on my phone and I was questioning everything, Im like what the hell happens when I go to sleep??  Then I try to figure things outt and I try to explain to them.  IT was WEIRD because I was in a separate dream, looking at my phone, watching the dream I previously just had.  and then, I found my phone, my wallet and something else, I think my knife. there was 2 of everything and I figured out there was an alternate reality or what ever those things are called haha, where there is 2 of everything.  Then I woke up :tongue2:

--------------------
:peace: Things you can do, some can't be done!:peace:

www.soundcloud.com/tcfromgb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Crazy Lucid Dreams [Re: Sobeiyt]
    #598479 - 11/25/11 09:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

:blazed: :blazed: :blazed: :blazed:

Wicked

--------------------
~

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: Crazy Lucid Dreams [Re: Spenner]
    #598483 - 11/25/11 10:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I once had a total lucid dream, in which my family was moving to Montreal, and I was totally pissed off about it, but I ended up following them. While we were travelling in car, we got caught by the pigs, and, as usual, I had all my little bags of weed (1 bag per strain), with some purple kush that was making all the car smell pot. Then I woke up and was thinking it was all happening for real, I went downstairs and asked my mother if we were moving to Montreal, and she just laughed at my face and called me a pothead :ilold:

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Re: Crazy Lucid Dreams [Re: Manitou]
    #598493 - 11/25/11 11:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Haha thats hillarious! I have had a bunch of crazy ass full and half lucid dreams.

--------------------

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

#598494 - 11/25/11 11:32 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

OMG! I had one crazy half lucid dream a few days ago!  I actually thought It was real life and someone had slipped me LSD or something, but it was really dream like state, but I was having the weird mind game visuals not the like psychedelic coolness people normally get.  Like I was looking out a window and there was a bunch of people lined up in lines of like 6 or something, and they were spelling words with their arms. and I got that like tripping fucking balls loss of reality lsd feeling. and every movement I was making they would all copy it and then I became very lucid and I started calling them all dumb because they don't know whats going on, (something I usually do for some reason in lucid dreams)  I often tell the people we are dreaming and they just stand there all empty headed and dont do or say anything.

Its weird!!!!!!!!

--------------------

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
    #598496 - 11/26/11 01:02 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Man that makes me remember a dream I had like 2 years ago: it was summer (during dream) and me and some friends took some LSD, I remember having full control of myself in my dream, and feeling the LSD buzz like a real LSD buzz. We took the bus, full of persons, so we had to stand up all the way down to our stop. One moment, the bus stopped really abruptly, and I did a front flip and landed on my back. I felt the pain in my dream. Then we left the bus, and went in the Old Québec, and it was the St-Jean (Québec's national Holiday, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge party in the Old Québec during that day). We went near the huge bonfire, and I remember that there was a Jimi Hendrix show, followed by a guy in a huge rabbit outfit playing banjo... I don't remember the rest, but I know it was soooo much longer than this... But as I said, it was a long time ago, and cannabis affects memory!

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Re: Crazy Lucid Dreams [Re: Manitou]
    #598504 - 11/26/11 03:59 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

That sounds interesting! :smile: Everyone feel free to post their crazy dreams. or Lucidity experiences!  Or Astral Projection experiences!  I have yet to astral project.  I always pussy out when the buzzing sensation gets really intense.  It feels like I am going to die or get sucked into a bad acid trip haha.  :eek:

--------------------

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#598520 - 11/26/11 08:16 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

lol

lol hard.

Then trip balls.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals