Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Personal Smoke Reports
    #597008 - 11/15/11 09:17 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I don't see a megathread for this, so I'm wondering - why not start one? Everyone seems to always be smoking on different stuff, so lets have a smoke report thread.

I stole this format from another site, alter it as you see fit but lets all try to keep somewhat to the same format.

Iced Grapefruit
Breeder/Despensary=http://www.femaleseeds.nl/]http://www.femaleseeds.nl/]FemaleSeeds.nl[/url]
Overall Strength: Seems about 7
Couch Lock (1) or Heady (10): Perfect 5 imo
Euphoria: Medium. Kinda spacey, ya know?
Appetite Gain: None noticeable, and I even skipped breakfast so I should be hungry
Dry Mouth: Quite a bit actually. I usually don't get this but today I have it.
Taste: Not cured up so just harsh for now.
Smell: Actually smells just like fucking grapefruit. Crazy! I hope the taste kicks in too!

Other comments: Seems to be a good morning and afternoon smoke. Its pretty heady sativaey, but at the same time I'm stuck in my chair. I just want to watch a movie and listen to music, but at the same time everything seems pretty significant and heady. I keep getting lost in my own thoughts and I feel buzzy. With indicas I usually just laugh, eat and sleep. This is about the opposite. Its neat!

Coming back to do an edit, I've gotta say, this weed has kept me high all day too. Generally my high fades after an hour or so, but I'm still high 3 hours later. Not extremely intense, but noticable.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Edited by RasJeph (11/15/11 12:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains