Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineemeraldlife88
Stranger
Mango Strain
    #595118 - 11/01/11 10:29 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I just picked up a new bud and it is great. I have been dealing with some more Sativa buds lately, and I've finally come across a great Indica. It completely relaxes the body and feels very even. Mentally, there is a definite lift, a feeling of interest and optimism.
    I notice I don't get that feeling of droopiness or puffiness in the eyes like with other strains, and although some would argue that's a characteristic of indica, I actually think it goes along with indica sometimes. Visually, I think it's less Sativa because although vision becomes enjoyable, nice, and sometimes beautiful, it does not become pop out, like with some strong Sativa's. Vision does not feel high depth or extreme, rather, there is just a sharper quality to it.
    What I noticed most is that there is absolutely no anxiety with this strain. As smokers, even the one who enjoys marijuana the most knows there can be some moments of panic or fear if things seem to loose control or thoughts become too menacing or racy. With this, it's not the case.
      It tastes mango for sure, or fruity, and smells like mango too.
      It's a great smoke that feels long lasting and lingers on. Maybe a little bit of a Sativa lift at the beginning, but it quickly fades into an even indica stone that drags out into full sedation as it lets you down for hours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemagick81
Padawan grower
Male User Gallery

Loc: Narnia Flag
Re: Mango Strain [Re: emeraldlife88]
    #596680 - 11/12/11 08:41 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

The first weed I ever smoked was mango, about 15 years ago.
Memories....

--------------------
In the human brain, the hypothalamus controls the four f's:
1. Fighting 2. Fleeing 3. Feeding and ...4. Mating

My Current Grow. Killing Fields & Heavy Duty Fruity!!!
My Grow Journal. First Grow EVER!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains