Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJackHerer
The Hemperor
Male

Lucid Dreams
    #595862 - 11/05/11 07:29 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I used to doubt lucid dreaming, because i did not know how to prove to myself that i was dreaming. However after reading some very long articles and trying some new things, i was able to start having lucid dreams. I usually have 1-2 a week, and they are quite fun. The first part of having lucid dreams, is you have to be more aware all the time of if you are aware or unaware of what is going on. Then you have to remember in your dream a way to prove to yourself that you are actually dreaming, you have to do something impossible. The way i first proved to myself I was dreaming was by flying. Then you have to set goals of things to do in your dreams, and it is hard to remember your goals at first, but eventually you will remember them, and you can do anything you can imagine.

The first time i lucid dreamed i was in a big shootout and the police were swarming in this building. I ran upstairs and then i thought, "wait this is crazy, i have to be dreaming." So i ran and dove out the window, and just flew away no problem. Then i began making a couple goals for my dreams, first it was fly, and then it was bang hot girls, which was a hard one to remember at first because flying is so overwhelming, but i eventually achieved it. It was crazy because in that dream, the way i proved to myself that i was dreaming was i imagined alot of money, and i said "CASH!" and my hand was filled with money, and I boned the hottest girl i could find right in a department store. The next was to jump off a cliff, which was quite fun, and last night i drove a dirtbike off a cliff and dove into a large body of water about 1000 feet below.

I would like to hear if anybody else has them, and if so what do you do in yours? If you do not know how to have them, i can give you some tips and things to do to remember your dreams more, and you can start having them in just a couple weeks. They are really cool, and they keep getting better every time, because you can do anything you want.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: Lucid Dreams [Re: JackHerer]
    #595863 - 11/05/11 07:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I haven't rode bmx in 7 years. But in my dreams several nights a week I'm riding again and learning new things as if it were happening in the waking life. A sense of joy and accomplishment always overcomes me as I "wake up."

It's a good feeling that not all is lost; just operating on a broader plane.

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: Lucid Dreams [Re: nannybooboo]
    #595866 - 11/05/11 07:59 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I once dreamed I was a platypus saving mars from a bread invasion :borat:

But also, I have lucid dreams pretty oten, I always listen music while sleeping, so I can pretty much hear it as background music

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineShroomofdoom
Menace 2 Society
Male

Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: Lucid Dreams [Re: nannybooboo]
    #595868 - 11/05/11 08:01 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've been eating huge amount of kratom lately and have been having very lucid dreams. I usually kill 5 ounces of Kratom a week. Mostly there kill bots running around an empty hotel and shit. Weird stuff.:feelsgoodman:

OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Lucid Dreams [Re: Shroomofdoom]
    #595875 - 11/05/11 11:37 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Lucid dreams occur to me mostly when I have music playing-- I feel as though the onset of sleep feel more vivid, therefore I can realize when I'm dreaming as I fall into the dream, when I calibrate myself with the music.

Wake induced lucid dreams are what i'm experimenting mostly with these days, but being able to pick out dream signs and just general awareness isn't my high point.

It's very interesting, lucid dreaming.

--------------------
~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder