Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
So in my dream last night...
    #595647 - 11/04/11 12:52 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

One of my female friends picked me up for no reason and threw me across the room. Then Doug Stanhope came over to hang out and we tried to get a friend's kindergarten teacher to bring us Checker's and I wanted a deep sea double (double fish w/ cheese). We partied and I got on Doug's nerves for making noise going outside while he was asleep. I saw my cousin fishing from my view on the balcony.

You might say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Let's hear yours

:feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJefferson
Space Cowboy
Male

Re: So in my dream last night... [Re: nannybooboo]
    #595671 - 11/04/11 04:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nannybooboo said:
One of my female friends picked me up for no reason and threw me across the room. Then Doug Stanhope came over to hang out and we tried to get a friend's kindergarten teacher to bring us Checker's and I wanted a deep sea double (double fish w/ cheese). We partied and I got on Doug's nerves for making noise going outside while he was asleep. I saw my cousin fishing from my view on the balcony.

You might say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Let's hear yours

:feelsgoodman:

Let us know if you ever have a weird dream.

:feelsweirdman:

I have a dream where I'll never again have to pay outrageous dealer prices for second rate pot.

--------------------

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: So in my dream last night... [Re: Jefferson]
    #595673 - 11/04/11 04:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

:rofldrunk: Wow. A recurring theme for me is riding bmx again. 

I also remember from last night pulling out a bag of ketamine and doing some rails.

OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
    #595697 - 11/04/11 06:23 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I did acid AGAIN in my dream last night. Every time is a fucking amazing divine experience.

My dream house consisted of being in the trees in a giant jungle on a moutainside, I could see dazzling everlasting sunset scenery through our giant deck and windows, it was great. Somehow, my dad was working on a car, on the deck (where would he drive it...)
(^oh shit. I just realized how I got that imagery. Ferris Bueller's Day Off. When they dump his dad's car off the edge of the house into the bush on the side of the mountain!!!! :eek: holyshit brain!!)

Anyhow, I found a tab of acid sitting on the table (assuming it was mine and I left it there earlier), so I picked it up and then it sort of smeared, like it was made of compressed cotton candy that was expanding. I took a mound of the cotton candy paper fibre stuff and put it in my mouth, it tasted lemony. I decided to save the other half.

I went up to my room and there were dazzling colours and shapes everywhere. What astounds me the most about acid in dreams isn't the visuals, but the perceptual shifts that happen. I was in a whole other realm of reality (well literally cuz I was in a dream, but one step BEYOND that, something I wouldn't normally experience in a dream).

I had a second dream after that where I made out with a chick in my class that I like and it felt really good so that was cool too :blazed:

--------------------
~

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #595700 - 11/04/11 06:45 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nannybooboo said:
:rofldrunk: Wow. A recurring theme for me is riding bmx again. 

I also remember from last night pulling out a bag of ketamine and doing some rails.

keta-bmx is a great sport

:minigun:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineShroomieGirl
Fear and Loathing
 User Gallery

Loc: TX
Re: So in my dream last night... [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #595770 - 11/05/11 03:02 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

been having alot of night terrors recently from the subs im taking... no bueno mang.. gettin raped/killed/chased/plummeting from the sky in a plane/etc.

my favorite dreams tho are the flying ones... gliding over a stream arms outstretched feeling the fresh air on my face... ah :awehigh:

--------------------

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

Re: So in my dream last night... [Re: ShroomieGirl]
    #595776 - 11/05/11 04:19 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Flying, great concept, wishd I could do it.

I can dram bout gettin too much drank on mah :shrug: if I don't know what this means...

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: So in my dream last night... [Re: Fisherman]
    #595791 - 11/05/11 07:41 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Perfect timing.

I had a dream I went to NYC on a train for some reason and then was at a huge party with my friends. Then suddenly we were back in time for some reason, and I saw my dad (younger self). My mom was there too I think, but I just talked to my dad. I told him I was his son from the future and told him a bunch of facts about his life that only his son or a good friend would know.

Then I realized if I didn't get him really drunk, he wouldn't knock up my mom and I'd never be born. So I kept making him drink gin and tonics with me.

And then I missed the train home so I was trapped in NYC in the rain until the next train came, and I had no idea when it was coming.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: So in my dream last night... [Re: RasJeph]
    #595803 - 11/05/11 09:31 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Flying dreams are amazing, yes. I've done it a few times while lucid-- at first all I could do was bounce really high though :mad2: you have to unlearn the thought of gravity for it to work right :thumbup: understand that you can control the laws of physics.

--------------------
~

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: So in my dream last night... [Re: Spenner]
    #595826 - 11/05/11 01:26 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Dammit I can't remember why, but for some reason I kept running around the forest with a motorcycle on my back.  Wtf :lol:

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#595838 - 11/05/11 02:34 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Motorcycle on your back, I can't beat it but I had sex with my brother last night, again.

O.o

Why did that happen, the next day he gave me an awesome pair of home sewn orange awesomepants, which was awesome, so was... or wha..?

Probably... Wanting to ride a motorbike, in a new way, in a different place, with many new and exciting things, such as things.

Or at least have it on your back.........

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
    #595949 - 11/06/11 01:34 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

So far I remember my dad getting killed somehow, banging "the one that got away" chick, and climbing the Eiffel Tower. The first dream was a nightmare.

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#595957 - 11/06/11 02:28 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Is not fun to think of such bad things.. Lightens up with good things : )

I still wanna be with the one who got away, at least her body did.. And climbing the eiffel tower mustve been quite the view, birds up there and everything :b Maybe you should elaborate on what comes out of fulfilling your highest weirdest dreams, best I got is boats, water, sharks, harbours, heights, a breaking ship in a storm and weed.

OfflineFisherman
Stranger

#595968 - 11/06/11 03:26 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Also, a good thing to keep in your dreams, you are dreaming, dream, you are not nightmaring :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds