Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: motorcycle riders post your ride [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #456894 - 08/08/10 04:21 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cicken200 said:
ehh i doubt that, i get about 150 mpg on my gas skateboard i rigged up. and my 750 gets 50mpg

Well I beat your 750.

But why on earth, and how would you make a gas powered skateboard?

And... why :facepalm:

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: motorcycle riders post your ride [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #456903 - 08/08/10 05:16 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

actually there is a few gas powered skate boards out there.

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: motorcycle riders post your ride [Re: Kilroy]
    #456905 - 08/08/10 05:22 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:

Damn lazy kids :lol:
When I'm feeling lazy I just use my longboard. ah, nothing like smoking a joint and cruising around town on the longboard.

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#456906 - 08/08/10 05:23 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:

But... why?

I'd rather ride a bicycle (my main source of transportation).

Other than my completely rational fear of skateboards, it seems like a horrible mode of transportation (standing up for-the-lose).

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
Re: motorcycle riders post your ride [Re: volcomstoner]
    #456909 - 08/08/10 05:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

why the fuck wouldnt i make a gas powered skateboard? it cost me nothing to make it, i just converted an old weed eater, took me like a week. the thing is sick, i can cruise anywhere and take my dog on looong runs. top speed of 15 mph, and its so fun.

i fucking love longboardin man, wish it was more hilly here, but we have our decent hills. The greatest thing about my gas skate is i just use it to get to the top of the hills, then cruise down with the motor off, and its the same as longboarding.

i don't see why anyone WOULDNT want a gas powered skate..

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#456912 - 08/08/10 05:33 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Because they don't skate?

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#456913 - 08/08/10 05:36 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

However on another point.

Do you have to assist it (push off)?

If not I could take the time to make one before I go to K-state next year. Would make cross campus trips far easier than on bicycle (although I don't even know how large the K-State Campus is).

--------------------

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

#456918 - 08/08/10 05:53 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

The gas powered would be pretty sick for going uphill.
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
However on another point.

Do you have to assist it (push off)?

If not I could take the time to make one before I go to K-state next year. Would make cross campus trips far easier than on bicycle (although I don't even know how large the K-State Campus is).

If I was you I would buy a a skateboard that has the big ass wheels and the turning capability of a longboard but it's still short. Like onhere the "city cruiser" on this site https://www.sector9.com/#/product/boards/ its got 76 mm wheels that will go over any bumbs or rocks, and is perfect size to carry around. Perfect for campus riding. And imo longboarding takes just as much energy as biking to get from one place to another in the same amount of time. Also longboards are a lot easier than skateboards, I got my 43 year old mother to ride a longboard and she did it with ease.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#456919 - 08/08/10 05:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I mainly don't like skateboards because last time I was on one my neck was broken. :shrug:

Also I should note I'm in kansas though. Hills do not exist. Scientifically proven to be flatter than a pancake.

Plus, I'd still put money down a bicycle uses less energy.

--------------------

Edited by Thebooedocksaint (08/08/10 05:59 PM)

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

#456922 - 08/08/10 06:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Ouch, broken neck FTL :lol:

You really don't need hills, with the large wheels, and highperformance bearings(which it comes with) they coast for an incredibly long time and you dont have to worry about falling. Mine only has 73mm wheels and I can ride it on dirt roads. A bike probably does use less energy but I've rhode around with friends while they were on bikes and me on a longbard and I could keep up with them no problem :shrug: you'd be amazed how much they keep up with a bike.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#456925 - 08/08/10 06:15 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

volcomstoner said:
Ouch, broken neck FTL :lol:

You really don't need hills, with the large wheels, and highperformance bearings(which it comes with) they coast for an incredibly long time and you dont have to worry about falling. Mine only has 73mm wheels and I can ride it on dirt roads. A bike probably does use less energy but I've rhode around with friends while they were on bikes and me on a longbard and I could keep up with them no problem :shrug: you'd be amazed how much they keep up with a bike.

:lol: Yea, tried to ollie with a rotten board.

Yea, I got some skate bearings from my old roller blades. They were like abec 7's. I think, pretty worn but all usable.

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#456983 - 08/08/10 07:47 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

HA! i was still skating at the skatepark when i broke my neck. that shit didn't faze me!fractured my t-11 and t-12 in my back and my c-7 in my neck.
lol na if i could do it all again, i would have just layed low like they told me, i had 2 fucking years of rehab.

i should have done what they said, because after i completed rehab the first time, i actually ended up gettin in a fight with this kid who robbed my best friend 2 o's. I charged him, and he reeleb back with his skateboard, to try and scare me i guess. Well i didnt slow down, ran right into a full swing to the face with the truck of his skateboard, it broke my nose and sliced my face open pretty good, so in a bloodrage i picked up him as high as i could, with his head towards the ground, jumped up and slammed him on the concrete as hard as i could, in an attempt to slam him and break HIS neck and back, i refractured my own... he ran off crying and yelling for the cops, i walked to my bike and drove myself to the hospital lol broken and bloody.  ya so i kicked my own ass.. the kid actually ended up pussin out and givin my friend the 700 for the two o's, whic was dank cuz he only paid 500 for them, so i got a free half o out of it(well free meaning the price of a rebroken neck...not really worht it.)

--------------------

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Edited by cicken200 (08/08/10 07:52 PM)

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#457208 - 08/09/10 09:52 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I don't remember when it was though. I'm pretty sure it was my first year of preschool, but honestly it could of just as easily been the second year, or even kindergarten.

My motor skills were ok, I think because they said it was a hairline fracture. So no rehab for me, doctors just said my neck would be extra fragile for a year or two. But still, fairly unique experience.

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
    #457213 - 08/09/10 09:57 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cicken200 said:
HA! i was still skating at the skatepark when i broke my neck. that shit didn't faze me!fractured my t-11 and t-12 in my back and my c-7 in my neck.
lol na if i could do it all again, i would have just layed low like they told me, i had 2 fucking years of rehab.

i should have done what they said, because after i completed rehab the first time, i actually ended up gettin in a fight with this kid who robbed my best friend 2 o's. I charged him, and he reeleb back with his skateboard, to try and scare me i guess. Well i didnt slow down, ran right into a full swing to the face with the truck of his skateboard, it broke my nose and sliced my face open pretty good, so in a bloodrage i picked up him as high as i could, with his head towards the ground, jumped up and slammed him on the concrete as hard as i could, in an attempt to slam him and break HIS neck and back, i refractured my own... he ran off crying and yelling for the cops, i walked to my bike and drove myself to the hospital lol broken and bloody.  ya so i kicked my own ass.. the kid actually ended up pussin out and givin my friend the 700 for the two o's, whic was dank cuz he only paid 500 for them, so i got a free half o out of it(well free meaning the price of a rebroken neck...not really worht it.)

really?

thats a spicy story

Was that the growery edit

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: motorcycle riders post your ride [Re: Harlz]
    #457267 - 08/09/10 11:31 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Holy shit :rofl:

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: motorcycle riders post your ride [Re: DungenessDank]
    #457389 - 08/09/10 06:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

was that the growery edit? what? i could go into way more detail on it, that was just the quick reiteration in my mind.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: motorcycle riders post your ride [Re: Magash]
    #457837 - 08/10/10 03:55 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Kilroy said:
I would say older camero by the looks of the rear quarter panels

You nailed it. :grin:

I've had this one for a long time. Been posting pictures of Willy for a long time on the Shroomery.

Here is Willy looking plain

Here he is with his makeup on

:awebig:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#457838 - 08/10/10 03:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:

:bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta::bucktoothfattygangsta:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: motorcycle riders post your ride [Re: THEBats]
    #457846 - 08/10/10 04:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

LMAO THEBats

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

InvisibleMR.HEADY
PorchMonkey
 User Gallery

Loc: Toothless acres . West Vi...
    #457868 - 08/10/10 04:59 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

this post is now way off topic ....damn pot heads lol....

--------------------
[quote]FarBeyondDriven said:
Anybody ever tell you you're the result of a broken prophylactic in the back seat of a 74 Mercury?[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds